The End of Affirmative Action?

That’s what’s going to happen to them. If you won’t go diverse then we will boycott your company. Simple. Power of the purse.
So you’re going to demand companies have worse service and are racist or you won’t buy from them.

You’re so fucking retarded we need to make a new category for you.

So you’re going to demand companies have worse service and are racist or you won’t buy from them.

You’re so fucking retarded we need to make a new category for you.
You are showing us your bias and racism. You assume if we replace white men with blacks, asians, hispanics, women, gays that the company will perform worse? What a fucking racist. When all the studies show a more diverse company does better.

How can us straight white men know how to sell shit to a country as diverse as ours better than the people who live in this country?

If we have blacks and women in management I would think our sales would go up to those groups. Because we have people who know how they tick. You clearly don't.

The Chinese simply called them "re-education camps" for those who doubted the teachings of Chairman Mao.

A rose by any other name...
Meathead, is that why you fear education. Understandable for a stupid person. Our education system is not "re-education-programs". It includes Universities of differing focus. Some are more conservative and focus on a Christian values. Pick the University that works for you.
We cannot have your offspring be as stupid as you. Education will solve that.

It depends. I live in a nice neighborhood, and the blacks near me are pleasant, middle-class, educated, and professional.

But I wouldn’t want to live in a poor black neighborhood - or work in a primarily black environment. My aunt taught school where she was the only white there - including the teachers - and they were horrible to her. Even the teachers ostracized her.
Poor neighborhoods include all races. Being poor in the USA is the greater cause of what you describe than the color of your skin.
Lisa, you need to take a hard look at how you view race. It is warped.

Living around blacks makes for a healthier more functional world? Where do you live? What city?

I bet your city has no more than 15% blacks. And they are middle class blacks.

No one, and I mean NO ONE wants blacks moving in to their community in large numbers. Crime goes up and property values go down.

Just tell me what city you live in so I can investigate the kind of world they are creating in your community.
You say "No one, and I mean NO ONE wants blacks moving in to their community in large numbers".
The words of a very stupid individual. A person that is as big of problem as the criminals in our neighborhoods.
I certainly hope you do not move into my neighborhood. You are what is wrong with the US today.

You say "No one, and I mean NO ONE wants blacks moving in to their community in large numbers".
The words of a very stupid individual. A person that is as big of problem as the criminals in our neighborhoods.
I certainly hope you do not move into my neighborhood. You are what is wrong with the US today.
Oh fuck you liar. Are you telling me that as a white you are happy to hear that your community has built a bunch of low income apartments and that blacks from Detroit are moving in?

LIAR!!!

Oh and by the way, I was one of the last whites to leave Detroit when white flight was happening. We didn't have the money to leave as quickly and soon as all the other whites did. And I'm sure not all of those whites were conservatives. Are you suggesting you are a liberal? I'm a liberal too. I defend blacks as much as I can. But I'm not going to lie. Not here. Why lie here? Are you so interested in winning an argument you won't be honest what you truly think?

Are you saying you WANT poor blacks from Detroit moving to your community? No you don't.

I MIGHT have at one point in my liberal life tried to argue that I'm okay with it. And if you look you'll see I'm okay with blacks moving in just as long as it's not more than their percentage of our population as a whole. Any more they will ruin the property values and crime will go up.

I used to think that white flight happened first and that's when the place (Detroit) went to shit but I bet that's not how it actually happened. I bet you blacks started moving in, crime started going up, then whites fled.

Where the fuck do you live? What city do you live in? I want to search and see what percentage of your population is black.

I did a quick search on you. Perhaps you are even more liberal than me? I would love to have the conversation about if I'm such a horrible person for not welcoming black people as they leave Detroit and move to our communities.

I'm all for it as long as whites don't leave because they are moving in. And if crime doesn't go up, which is already has. We have never had cars stolen in our condo on a lake community. We even have cameras. So we caught 3 blacks stealing our cars and trucks in the middle of the night.

I will also defend cops who pull over blacks for driving while black. Do you know this practice is why black criminals stay in Detroit? But they are losing that fear. Especially today. No one wants to pull over a black. They might fight back and you'll go to prison if you rough them up. And in my community, we don't want to ask a black person who they are visiting because that may come off as racist. So they use that. Well I'm not going to be afraid of going viral. If I don't recognize your ass I'm going to ask you who you're here visiting.

A week after our cars got stolen they arrested 3 blacks in another city close to ours who looked a lot like the guys in our videos. 2 kids 1 man. Yes they did have guns in the car. Mother fuckers! Stay in Detroit!!!

Sorry, but that's the truth and I doubt very many white liberals even disagree with me. You must be super lib.

This is bound to be another feather in Trump's hat:

The U.S. Supreme Court announced it would hear one of two cases on Oct. 31 that could dismantle the 40-year precedent of race-based affirmative action in university admissions, with universities now urging the court to preserve the decision despite some expert opinion to the contrary.

Students for Fair Admissions Inc. (SFFA) v. President & Fellows of Harvard College is one of two cases to come before the Supreme Court urging it to eliminate race as an admissions factor and, as a result, overturn the precedent case, Grutter v. Bollinger. The case also seeks to answer whether Harvard College violated Title VI of the Civil Rights Act through its alleged discrimination against Asian American students, stemming from the initial lawsuit.

The Asians are now denied

It depends. I live in a nice neighborhood, and the blacks near me are pleasant, middle-class, educated, and professional.

But I wouldn’t want to live in a poor black neighborhood - or work in a primarily black environment. My aunt taught school where she was the only white there - including the teachers - and they were horrible to her. Even the teachers ostracized her.
I believe you. Blacks are just as racist as anyone.

The Court would not dare overturn AA in college.

If one thinks the Roe decision caused a commotion, that would be child's play compared with the protests that would occur if students were admitted solely on their qualifications.

Let's tell it as it is: In 2022 America, certain groups are being given special consideration in order to make up for the past.

Just heard an Air Force official who lamented the fact that about 80% of Air Force pilots are Caucasian. He said that this must change. And so it WILL change (even if it means accepting less qualified recruits).
Past discrimination does not explain present disparities in average ability.

----------

Feb 15 (Reuters) - Sixty-two percent of Americans say race and ethnicity should not be considered at all in college admissions, according to new Reuters/Ipsos polling on policies at the center of high-profile cases before the U.S. Supreme Court this spring.

The public opinion poll, which surveyed 4,408 adults from Feb. 6-13, found that 73% of Republicans and 46% of Democrats said they were against race-conscious admissions, or affirmative action, which is a practice used by colleges and universities to boost racial diversity within their student bodies.

Meathead, is that why you fear education. Understandable for a stupid person. Our education system is not "re-education-programs". It includes Universities of differing focus. Some are more conservative and focus on a Christian values. Pick the University that works for you.
We cannot have your offspring be as stupid as you. Education will solve that.
I don't fear education. If I did I wouldn't have a Master's nor would my son be in his last year for one. What I do fear however, is re-education. I realize it is important for those who champion cultural revolutions, which was my point in the first place

You are showing us your bias and racism. You assume if we replace white men with blacks, asians, hispanics, women, gays that the company will perform worse? What a fucking racist. When all the studies show a more diverse company does better.

How can us straight white men know how to sell shit to a country as diverse as ours better than the people who live in this country?

If we have blacks and women in management I would think our sales would go up to those groups. Because we have people who know how they tick. You clearly don't.
You’re the only racist in this thread. Quality products and service are what sells to people that aren’t white. This may be hard for you to grasp but a good product is good no matter the race of the person that bought it. On the other side of the coin a shitty product is still fucking junk even if it’s built with racism and diversity hires.

You’re the only racist in this thread. Quality products and service are what sells to people that aren’t white. This may be hard for you to grasp but a good product is good no matter the race of the person that bought it. On the other side of the coin a shitty product is still fucking junk even if it’s built with racism and diversity hires.
My brother finally found a diversity candidate to head the Human Resources department. He’s a black guy. All he’s focused on is diversity. That’s his goal. He’s going to make sure the white hiring managers are not passing on the black applicants and hiring whites because they claim they are “more qualified”. He’s going to make sure if that’s true or not.

And he’s going to make sure they aren’t offering blacks 75 cents to every dollar they pay white men.

If this bothers you. If this affirmative action hire bothers you, you’re more racist than me.

Past discrimination does not explain present disparities in average ability.

----------

Feb 15 (Reuters) - Sixty-two percent of Americans say race and ethnicity should not be considered at all in college admissions, according to new Reuters/Ipsos polling on policies at the center of high-profile cases before the U.S. Supreme Court this spring.

The public opinion poll, which surveyed 4,408 adults from Feb. 6-13, found that 73% of Republicans and 46% of Democrats said they were against race-conscious admissions, or affirmative action, which is a practice used by colleges and universities to boost racial diversity within their student bodies.

The black guy making sure diversity candidates get a fair shake bothers you?

We differ about the meaning of "fairness." I think blacks and whites should be evaluated using the same criteria.
Yea but they aren't. Bias plays a factor. To deny it is racist. Are you afraid to level the playing field?

Even though it sucks to be a white man right now, I think it's great my brothers company and many many others are doing their best to break up the good old white boys network and control of our corporations. No, white men running those companies don't like it. My brother can't stand this guy. But he's very smart and he's going to make sure bias isn't fucking over women, blacks, hispanics, arabs, jews and gays. Because up to now, it seems like white men are fucking the rest of America over and telling them it's because WE are the most qualified.

And you guys predict the companies will fall apart if blacks are put in charge of high positions? See the bias? If that's how you feel about blacks, how can you say I'm more racist than you?

You'll say I'm putting words in your mouth but I don't have to. I can infer what will happen to blacks and women if we continue to do it your way. In 100 years white men will still be 95% of the upper management. In a country as diverse as America, that's just not right. Can't be.

Yea but they aren't. Bias plays a factor. To deny it is racist. Are you afraid to level the playing field?
Not at all. I want blacks and whites to be evaluated on the basis of objective criteria of excellence.

You'll say I'm putting words in your mouth but I don't have to. I can infer what will happen to blacks and women if we continue to do it your way. In 100 years white men will still be 95% of the upper management. In a country as diverse as America, that's just not right. Can't be.
As intelligence becomes increasingly important to our society, our economy, and our technology it is important that IQ become the main criterion for selecting those in the upper regions of our society.

This means that the United States should be dominated by a cognitive elite composed disproportionately of Ashkenazi Jews and Orientals (AKA, East Asians) Although I am a white Gentile, that is what I desire.

We do not need a ruling elite that "looks like America." We need a ruling elite that has the intelligence to perform well.

My brother finally found a diversity candidate to head the Human Resources department. He’s a black guy. All he’s focused on is diversity. That’s his goal. He’s going to make sure the white hiring managers are not passing on the black applicants and hiring whites because they claim they are “more qualified”. He’s going to make sure if that’s true or not.

And he’s going to make sure they aren’t offering blacks 75 cents to every dollar they pay white men.

If this bothers you. If this affirmative action hire bothers you, you’re more racist than me.
You’re a fucking idiot. And a racist one at that. What’s your brothers company name?

Forum List

Back