Some good questions about what was done in the raid (and not done)

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

I have been watching Fox about this story. So far it seems that people are not addressing a very important issue, although there are a lot of important issues addressed in this clip.

News guests on Fox have hinted around about this but... (maybe I missed an important segment.. .can't watch 24/7).

I have studied some law and it strikes me that

a search warrant is always supposed to be SPECIFIC for what is to be seized. It cannot, for example, authorize a search of an entire home when looking for, say, bedsheets that may have blood on them or what have you (assuming a murder scene has already been investigated). The bedroom would be searched but not the rest of the house and maybe not even the entire bedroom. I could be wrong.. not an attorney and maybe this is not a good example. But one thing I KNOW is that the warrant has to be specific

so yeh, it looks like a fishing expedition.. trying to find something NOT authorized..

if you libs don't want to acknowledge that anything was done improperly (bc as we all know Dims never do anything wrong)... Answer this:

Why were Melania's CLOTHES gone through?

I have been watching Fox about this story. So far it seems that people are not addressing a very important issue, although there are a lot of important issues addressed in this clip.

News guests on Fox have hinted around about this but... (maybe I missed an important segment.. .can't watch 24/7).

a search warrant is always supposed to be SPECIFIC for what is to be seized. It cannot, for example, authorize a search of an entire home when looking for, say, bedsheets that may have blood on them or what have you (assuming a murder scene has already been investigated). The bedroom would be searched but not the rest of the house and maybe not even the entire bedroom. I could be wrong.. not an attorney and maybe this is not a good example. But one thing I KNOW is that the warrant has to be specific

so yeh, it looks like a fishing expedition.. trying to find something NOT authorized..

if you libs don't want to acknowledge that anything was done improperly (bc as we all know Dims never do anything wrong)... Answer this:

More whining.

Its obvious. The J6 Commission has nothing the DOJ can act on, so the document search is a pretext for a generic search for any J6 related evidence.
There is no indictment for "withholding documents".
Sandy Berger got his security clearance back after being caught red-handed stealing classified documents.
Democrats do what democrats do. Use the FBI to help their election chances and maybe disqualify Trump.

One thing's for sure . . . tens of millions of Americans see Donald Trump as an almost messianic figure. Tens of millions. The DOJ had better come up with something to placate the masses who love the former President, or this already ugly situation could spiral into mass pandemonium. Democrat voters and politicians rubbing salt in Trump supporter wounds will only escalate the outrage—transform it into something much darker.

You havent SEEN the warrant yet so how do you know what is in it? Trump lied about a lot of things regarding this search so the clothes thing is likely a fucking lie too.

You havent SEEN the warrant yet so how do you know what is in it? Trump lied about a lot of things regarding this search so the clothes thing is likely a fucking lie too.
Why did Joe need to steal Melania's panties to sniff them?
Why is The Gestapo FBI involved in panty raids at all?

You spelled that wrong. Its more winning. The dems have shit all over their faces for this banana republic move.
I just cannot imagine Trump taking Top Secret documents to his home when he left the WH

Trump is not a law breaker (which is one reason they hate him).

Why would someone stand up for law and order, start to build a wall (a big, beautiful wall, i might add, speaking for most Americans) and then do this lawless kind of stuff?

so yeh... At this point in the matter, I am not worried. And in any case, if the raid ws illegally executed... it's all over for the freaks in charge

Maybe you haven't heard, but the cameras weren't turned off at MAL during the "search".
what's the story there? Some agents were told to turn them off but didn't?

that would be rather comical...

Actually, Closets would be the first place you'd look for something they don't want you to find.

Look, all Trump has to do is release his copy of the Search Warrant, and then we can ALL Decide if it was a proper search or not.

One thing's for sure . . . tens of millions of Americans see Donald Trump as an almost messianic figure. Tens of millions. The DOJ had better come up with something to placate the masses who love the former President, or this already ugly situation could spiral into mass pandemonium. Democrat voters and politicians rubbing salt in Trump supporter wounds will only escalate the outrage—transform it into something much darker.
well, the demonrats love violence

so there's that..

In any case, they also love anything that keeps them in power... and will do anything at all to keep power. .. whether it is the promotion of child murder (in the womb.. .or even outside as per Ralph Northam) ... wehther it is allowing any kind of God knows Whom into our country to do God what knows what to us... they don't care.

they have made that ABUNDANTLY clear

How accurate is "hearsay"? I heard on TV that the security cameras were not turned off.
that's what i heard also. But someone disobeyed apparently...

which is the comical part. That person would be a HERO .. for truth.. for justice.. for transperancy

:)

Well get over THAT assumption. Top secret docs were recovered from Mar A Lago in June

Just taking these docs in the first place was breaking the law
you are misinformed.

How can you let those lying bastards in the Party of Baby killing (married to msm) lie to you so much?

If he had taken Top Secret documents 2 or 3 months ago as u claim... they would have POUNCED gleefully a long time ago (at the same time they discovered it).

get outa here already

you are misinformed.

How can you let those lying bastards in the Party of Baby killing (married to msm) lie to you so much?

If he had taken Top Secret documents 2 or 3 months ago as u claim... they would have POUNCED gleefully a long time ago (at the same time they discovered it).

get outa here already
It’s been reported that the June recovery by subpoena did in fact include Top Secret docs

You are insane

Forum List

Back