The End of Affirmative Action?

You’re a fucking idiot. And a racist one at that. What’s your brothers company name?
If all that bothers you you’re probably a white man who likes the status quo. We can do better.

I think we will find out the white guy isn’t always the most qualified candidate.

Youre the racist. You don’t want a level playing field.

Once half the executive boardroom is women, blacks, Hispanics, Asians o anything other than white men, then maybe you can say things are fair.

But even then. Why 50%? Women make up half the population. Hey go to college. They want to be promoted. Why 95% of the people at the top white men? You can deal with a decade more of affirmative action. You had an unfair advantage for so long.

In fact, white men are ruin8ng this country. rampagers. Insurrectionists. Seriel killers. White collar crimes. Not paying taxes. Lying to you via Fox News and rush.

Im first generation Greek American. You white men are stupid and lazy

You’re a fucking idiot. And a racist one at that. What’s your brothers company name?
Seriously what’s wrong with a black guy overseeing the applicants and then having a discussion with those white hiring managers asking them why they hired the white? Are you afraid he will find out most qualified has never had anything to do with it?

The end of Affirmative Action? Can you imagine the impact upon staffing within the Federal government? :auiqs.jpg:
"The Inequality Taboo," by Charles Murray, Commentary, September 2005

The nature of many of the consequences must be a matter of conjecture because people are so fearful of exploring them. Consider an observation furtively voiced by many who interact with civil servants: that government is riddled with people who have been promoted to their level of incompetence because of pressure to have a staff with the correct sex and ethnicity in the correct proportions and positions. Are these just anecdotes? Or should we be worrying about the effects of affirmative action on the quality of government services? It would be helpful to know the answers, but we will not so long as the taboo against talking about group difference prevails.

Of course not. Gotta keep the hood on in the modern racists club.
You white racists can cry all you want

A new CEO-led alliance launches today, the largest-ever commitment to advance diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Some 175 companies have signed on, including Fortune 500 stalwarts Cisco, Dow Chemical, HP, The Home Depot, Merck, Morgan Stanley, Staples, Target, and Walmart.

Thats a lot of companies doing the right thing. Relax. You still have the other 325 companies who didn’t sign the pledge. Even a lot of them are looking hard for diversity candidates. Doesn’t matter if you like it.

A new CEO-led alliance launches today, the largest-ever commitment to advance diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Some 175 companies have signed on, including Fortune 500 stalwarts Cisco, Dow Chemical, HP, The Home Depot, Merck, Morgan Stanley, Staples, Target, and Walmart.

Thats a lot of companies doing the right thing. Relax. You still have the other 325 companies who didn’t sign the pledge. Even a lot of them are looking hard for diversity candidates. Doesn’t matter if you like it.
Those corporations will discover that diversity, equity, and inclusion are the enemies of merit, qualifications, and excellence. Diversity requires objective standards of excellence to be lowered for specific groups. Jews and Orientals provide all the diversity a corporation needs. Standards do not need to be lowered on their behalf.

Yea but they aren't. Bias plays a factor. To deny it is racist. Are you afraid to level the playing field?

Even though it sucks to be a white man right now, I think it's great my brothers company and many many others are doing their best to break up the good old white boys network and control of our corporations. No, white men running those companies don't like it. My brother can't stand this guy. But he's very smart and he's going to make sure bias isn't fucking over women, blacks, hispanics, arabs, jews and gays. Because up to now, it seems like white men are fucking the rest of America over and telling them it's because WE are the most qualified.

And you guys predict the companies will fall apart if blacks are put in charge of high positions? See the bias? If that's how you feel about blacks, how can you say I'm more racist than you?

You'll say I'm putting words in your mouth but I don't have to. I can infer what will happen to blacks and women if we continue to do it your way. In 100 years white men will still be 95% of the upper management. In a country as diverse as America, that's just not right. Can't be.
In evaluating potential hires over the years, where at the point of the interview the candidates appear to be of equal accomplishment; college degree, good character; I will give the kid who had to go over the most hurdles the edge. Those hurdles can be coming from poverty and paying their own way through college. Everyone does not start off equal in what they have to do to put themselves in a hirable position. Many blacks have had a more difficult path than most whites. But there are many whites who have a much harder path than most. I see whites coming out of uneducated, under achieving families have a tougher path than a white family that encourages education and training for a job in the 21st century. I feel the kids coming from MAGA families will be at a disadvantage to those that do not. Many companies prefer not to hire those with the MAGA mentality. And with good reason.

Those corporations will discover that diversity, equity, and inclusion are the enemies of merit, qualifications, and excellence. Diversity requires objective standards of excellence to be lowered for specific groups. Jews and Orientals provide all the diversity a corporation needs. Standards do not need to be lowered on their behalf.
But Jews and Asians are under represented in the executive boardrooms too!

Women will be the ones to benefit most from Affirmative action not asians and jews. But I can see companies promoting asians and counting them as diversity candidates.

We will take it! Better than now.

I just saw a black girl is a tire changer in Nascar. Part of Nascar's diversity plan. So even Nascar is going diverse. You just can't stop it and your assumptions about what companies will discover proves your racism towards blacks. How can you expect fairness if hiring managers think like you?

In your mind that black girl has stolen some white guys job. Rather than ask yourself why is Nascar 100% white men. And do you think they would keep her on if she was slower than a white guy?

But Jews and Asians are under represented in the executive boardrooms too!
University of St. Thomas, Minnesota UST Research Online Finance Faculty Publications Finance 4-2016 CEOs religious affiliation

the Jews are over-represented in the CEO sample as Jewish CEOs constitute 12.5% of the sample, while the total Jewish population in the U.S. is only 1.7%.

https://ir.stthomas.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1030&context=ocbfincpub

-----------

Pew Research Center, JULY 12, 2018

The income of Asians at the 90th percentile was 13% higher than the income of whites at the 90th percentile in 2016, $133,529 versus $117,986.

University of St. Thomas, Minnesota UST Research Online Finance Faculty Publications Finance 4-2016 CEOs religious affiliation

the Jews are over-represented in the CEO sample as Jewish CEOs constitute 12.5% of the sample, while the total Jewish population in the U.S. is only 1.7%.

-----------

The income of Asians at the 90th percentile was 13% higher than the income of whites at the 90th percentile in 2016, $133,529 versus $117,986.

Jews are overrepresented in the CEO office for the same reason they are overrepresented among Nobel Prize winners: above-average intelligence, a strong work ethic, major emphasis on education, and strong believers in married parents having children after marriage - not before.

-----------

Those Jewish CEO's probably own those companies. Small business'. Hollywood executives? Let's just look at the Fortune 500 companies.

You might be surprised to learn that 90% of the Fortune 500 CEOs are white men.

Korman found that only approximately five percent of senior executives in the Fortune 500, which includes General Motors, IBM, and General Electric, were Jews. That's "senior execs" not CEO's. How many

Among the top 100 wealthiest Americans, 35.5% are American Jews. It helps when you have money.

I can't even find any Jewish CEO's in the fortune 500. Are there any jewish CEO's in the fortune 500?

Jews are overrepresented in the CEO office for the same reason they are overrepresented among Nobel Prize winners: above-average intelligence, a strong work ethic, major emphasis on education, and strong believers in married parents having children after marriage - not before.
My nephew went to the most expensive private school in Michigan. There was a very big percentage of his classmates were Jews. So no shit these rich jewish kids grow up to be successful.

Or maybe this has something to do with it. Seven-in-ten Jewish adults identify with or lean toward the Democratic Party, and half describe their political views as liberal.

Those Jewish CEO's probably own those companies. Small business'. Hollywood executives? Let's just look at the Fortune 500 companies.

You might be surprised to learn that 90% of the Fortune 500 CEOs are white men.

Korman found that only approximately five percent of senior executives in the Fortune 500, which includes General Motors, IBM, and General Electric, were Jews. That's "senior execs" not CEO's. How many

Among the top 100 wealthiest Americans, 35.5% are American Jews. It helps when you have money.

I can't even find any Jewish CEO's in the fortune 500. Are there any jewish CEO's in the fortune 500?
What matters is that Jews and Orientals tend to earn more money than white Gentiles, even though Jews and Orientals faced persecution and discrimination.

Seriously what’s wrong with a black guy overseeing the applicants and then having a discussion with those white hiring managers asking them why they hired the white? Are you afraid he will find out most qualified has never had anything to do with it?
You know an easy way to tell if you’re racist? Switch up black for white in your posts. If it sounds racist like that it’s fucking racist the way you said it as well.

I’m pretty sure the plantation owners back in the day acted the same way about slavery. It was ok then too you know. Look at how many signed up for it.

You know an easy way to tell if you’re racist? Switch up black for white in your posts. If it sounds racist like that it’s fucking racist the way you said it as well.
If you don’t understand the difference between blacks saying black power and whites saying white power, you are an ignorant racist.

I’m pretty sure the plantation owners back in the day acted the same way about slavery. It was ok then too you know. Look at how many signed up for it.
The plantation owners took advantage of newly freed former slaves. Been taking advantage of blacks down south ever since.

Dont worry us liberals will fix your mess but you old racists have to retire.

Living around blacks makes for a healthier more functional world? Where do you live? What city?

I bet your city has no more than 15% blacks. And they are middle class blacks.

No one, and I mean NO ONE wants blacks moving in to their community in large numbers. Crime goes up and property values go down.

Just tell me what city you live in so I can investigate the kind of world they are creating in your community.

Now, I have no clue where you stand; I guess you are just another "Not In My Backyard" :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back