The Difference

The "Alt Right" is based on bigotry and hate. Nothing ethnic or religious minorities can do will make them OK in the eyes of fuckers like Spencer and Duke.

"ANTIFA" is based on hatred of bigotry. You can be any color or creed. If you aren't a bigot, they will have no problem with you.

These are facts.

If you think they are equally evil. You are a fucking idiot.
Well, with ANTIFA, anyone can join from any color or creed, including white people, as long those white people recognize the inherent racism of their race and apologize for the actions of the British in colonizing the world well before they were born.

So, I mean, yeah, I guess they are better, but they're still a bunch of unreasonable ass clowns attempting to disrupt and silence opposition. They also hate Americans.

That isn't ANTIFA, retard.

Those are dipshit anarchists protesting the WTO.

ANTIFA are anarchists and they do promote violence.

Antifa is anti-government and anti-capitalist, and their methodologies are often perceived as more closely aligned with anarchists than the mainstream left.
Antifa does not shy away from militant protest methods, including the destruction of property and sometimes physical violence.
They were present at the 2017 Berkeley protests of far-right speaker Milo Yiannopoulos and at violent protests against Donald Trump's inauguration; they were also present at Charlottesville.
Antifa: Left-wing militants on the rise - BBC News

The "Alt Right" is based on bigotry and hate. Nothing ethnic or religious minorities can do will make them OK in the eyes of fuckers like Spencer and Duke.

"ANTIFA" is based on hatred of bigotry. You can be any color or creed. If you aren't a bigot, they will have no problem with you.

These are facts.

anyone who tries to get their point across by doing violence is an asshole and should be put down hard by the Police.....and that is both of those groups.....i have no sympathy at all for violent people of any race or creed ....
What is the proper punishment in your opinion?
automatically 2 years minimum in prison and you serve every minute,no time off for good behavior,zero tolerance for violence....and if you do it again after you get out,5 years....

Nobody is suggesting that violent members of ANTIFA should not be subject to the laws of the land.

These are facts.

It doesn't matter whether you agree with the groups or not. The behavior on both sides in Charlottesville was unacceptable.

No.

So you think those antifa fucks behaved themselves? They didn't even have a permit to be there and they were there to instigate. I don't like antifa, they're not who they say there are, but that's not the point. And trump was not drawing a moral equivalence between the two sides, he simply was stating both sides behaved in an unacceptable fashion.

Bull. He drew a moral equivalence. Maybe you missed his presser today.

I saw it. He did nothing of the sort.

These are facts.

anyone who tries to get their point across by doing violence is an asshole and should be put down hard by the Police.....and that is both of those groups.....i have no sympathy at all for violent people of any race or creed ....
automatically 2 years minimum in prison and you serve every minute,no time off for good behavior,zero tolerance for violence....and if you do it again after you get out,5 years....
I didnt follow the issue at all. Were there kids involved?

These are facts.

Well, with ANTIFA, anyone can join from any color or creed, including white people, as long those white people recognize the inherent racism of their race and apologize for the actions of the British in colonizing the world well before they were born.

So, I mean, yeah, I guess they are better, but they're still a bunch of unreasonable ass clowns attempting to disrupt and silence opposition. They also hate Americans.

Antifa is anti-government and anti-capitalist, and their methodologies are often perceived as more closely aligned with anarchists than the mainstream left.
Antifa does not shy away from militant protest methods, including the destruction of property and sometimes physical violence.
They were present at the 2017 Berkeley protests of far-right speaker Milo Yiannopoulos and at violent protests against Donald Trump's inauguration; they were also present at Charlottesville.
Antifa: Left-wing militants on the rise - BBC News

Yep. And they should be arrested and charged when they commit a crime.

Their existence does not make bigotry OK. They are a reaction to bigotry. Wrong tactics. Right side.

These are facts.

Yes, I know.

However...

I see someone in a KKK uniform, I think of all the people the KKK and their ilk murdered.

I see someone in a Nazi uniform, I think of the millions and millions of people mass murdered by Nazis.

And then the little bitches whine when someone punches their fucking faces? Really?

I'm not a sniveling snowflake like you, retard. I don't get triggered. But keep trying

Watch this...CONFEDERATE!!!....You just wet yourself didn't ya?
1385.gif

Stupid the first time you used it, snowflake. You remember...on the thread you were whining about the word confederate.

You're over matched little dude, best run along

"Confederate" is the politically correct term for racist.

These are facts.

It doesn't matter whether you agree with the groups or not. The behavior on both sides in Charlottesville was unacceptable.

No.

So you think those antifa fucks behaved themselves? They didn't even have a permit to be there and they were there to instigate. I don't like antifa, they're not who they say there are, but that's not the point. And trump was not drawing a moral equivalence between the two sides, he simply was stating both sides behaved in an unacceptable fashion.
Who is paying all these white people to act like they are black?

These are facts.

No.

Soros

These are facts.

No.

Soros
I can believe it. All the videos I see the crowd is predominately white. If I were black I would be insulted to be used in such a fashion. I just wonder when antifa will burn the Reichstag.

These are facts.

Nobody is suggesting that violent members of ANTIFA should not be subject to the laws of the land.
did i suggest they were?.....

These are facts.

Well today's Klan seems to have some belief that they are being beset upon by blacks, or whomever, and somehow having taken something that is rightfully theirs. We propbably agree that their complaint is utter bullshit, and the only thing they've lost is their power to keep blacks out of schools, neighborhoods and voting.

But even assuming some good faith in the wannabeKlan's complaints, if they didn't show up in Charlottesville, neither would ANTIFA. The citizens and city council debated this issue and decided to put the statue up for sale, or give it away, to someone wanting to give it a good home on private land. The reason the Klan's there, besides hoping to get good press images to incite other wannabe white race complainers, is they didn't have the votes amongst Charlottesville citizens and city council members.

So Trump and Trump's racist cheering squad's attempts at showing some moral equivalence fails ... unless ANTIFA is showing up when a State like Mississippi votes to keep the stars and bars in its state flag or something. And we did and they stayed away. Thanking them, very much. LOL

These are facts.

did i suggest they were?.....

Harry. I dig ya. But this shit is weak.

No.

Soros
I can believe it. All the videos I see the crowd is predominately white. If I were black I would be insulted to be used in such a fashion. I just wonder when antifa will burn the Reichstag.
Yeah, whas up with that? I thought blacks were supposed to love rioting and burning down their house.

These are facts.

Black lives matter is no different than these racist groups. Live with that motherfucker

These are facts.

I didnt follow the issue at all. Were there kids involved?
what is your idea of a "kid"?...for me its under 18.....and on that i have no idea....

These are facts.

Black lives matter is no different than these racist groups. Live with that motherfucker
BLM has legit issue of discrimination in sentencing laws, the Klan has shit

These are facts.

Absolutely incorrect. Some day, you may understand.

These are facts.

You will need to define the term "alt-right". I would suggest that Duke and Snyder have always been FAR Right extremists. "Alt-Right" is a new term. So new in fact that prior to 2016 NOBODY had heard of it.

Forum List

Back