The Difference

The "Alt Right" is based on bigotry and hate. Nothing ethnic or religious minorities can do will make them OK in the eyes of fuckers like Spencer and Duke.

"ANTIFA" is based on hatred of bigotry. You can be any color or creed. If you aren't a bigot, they will have no problem with you.

These are facts.

If you think they are equally evil. You are a fucking idiot.
Black lives matter is no different than these racist groups. Live with that motherfucker
BLM has legit issue of discrimination in sentencing laws, the Klan has shit

If the BLM has such a legit issue, then the Klan has a legit issue on sentencing Whites to extinction, to be replaced by third-World riff-raffs, as dopey anti-Racists kick, and scream 'Racist' as they support the destruction of European heritage.... Evil twits.

The "Alt Right" is based on bigotry and hate. Nothing ethnic or religious minorities can do will make them OK in the eyes of fuckers like Spencer and Duke.

"ANTIFA" is based on hatred of bigotry. You can be any color or creed. If you aren't a bigot, they will have no problem with you.

These are facts.

anyone who tries to get their point across by doing violence is an asshole and should be put down hard by the Police.....and that is both of those groups.....i have no sympathy at all for violent people of any race or creed ....
What is the proper punishment in your opinion?
automatically 2 years minimum in prison and you serve every minute,no time off for good behavior,zero tolerance for violence....and if you do it again after you get out,5 years....
plus additional time for any other crimes convicted of
or any outstanding warrants.....

Harry. I dig ya. But this shit is weak.
how is it weak?....i never suggested what you are apparently saying i said....i made a statement concerning VIOLENT people of any race or creed,and yes that includes the ANTIFA idiots.....maybe you should go back and read this stuff again....

Read the OP.

Violence sucks.

But there is a difference between offense and defense. It is that simple.
both were there ready to do combat LL.....it is that simple.....

Nope. One was a reaction. It is that simple.
The alt-right was literally created as a reaction to Antifa and their Democrat stooges.....

Wow. That's some shit right there. Love it.

how is it weak?....i never suggested what you are apparently saying i said....i made a statement concerning VIOLENT people of any race or creed,and yes that includes the ANTIFA idiots.....maybe you should go back and read this stuff again....

Read the OP.

Violence sucks.

so the lefties that had baseball bats were on their way to a game and just stopped by to see whats going on?...how about the guys with gas masks?....why did they have those with them?...

Reaction. Straight up.

Read the OP.

Violence sucks.

so the lefties that had baseball bats were on their way to a game and just stopped by to see whats going on?...how about the guys with gas masks?....why did they have those with them?...

Reaction. Straight up.
yea the reaction was..."hey guys the fucking nazis are going to be protesting today,lets take our bats and go and yell things at them and maybe we can crack some fucking racist heads!"....you are just making excuses for the left LL,but dont feel bad many righties are doing the same thing for the other side....

Describe utopia for Richard Spencer.

Describe utopia for DeRay McKesson.

One is better. One has division. One has racial equality. One has bigotry. One has racial harmony.

It really is simple.

Read the OP.

Violence sucks.

The alt-right was literally created as a reaction to Antifa and their Democrat stooges.....

Wow. That's some shit right there. Love it.
You must love facts then.

Not sure why you ignorantly called it "shit" though....

These are facts.

Well, with ANTIFA, anyone can join from any color or creed, including white people, as long those white people recognize the inherent racism of their race and apologize for the actions of the British in colonizing the world well before they were born.

So, I mean, yeah, I guess they are better, but they're still a bunch of unreasonable ass clowns attempting to disrupt and silence opposition. They also hate Americans.

That isn't ANTIFA, retard.

Those are dipshit anarchists protesting the WTO.

ANTIFA are anarchists and they do promote violence.

Antifa is anti-government and anti-capitalist, and their methodologies are often perceived as more closely aligned with anarchists than the mainstream left.
Antifa does not shy away from militant protest methods, including the destruction of property and sometimes physical violence.
They were present at the 2017 Berkeley protests of far-right speaker Milo Yiannopoulos and at violent protests against Donald Trump's inauguration; they were also present at Charlottesville.
Antifa: Left-wing militants on the rise - BBC News

Their existence does not make bigotry OK. They are a reaction to bigotry. Wrong tactics. Right side.

Most forms of bigotry are hardly anything at all, like ethnic jokes, or mockery of ethnicity.

These are hardly any different than personal insults, that no one seems to care about much, especially not resident anti-Racists like Unkotare, or Divine Wind who are huge big mouth insulters.

Read the OP.

Violence sucks.

Reaction. Straight up.
yea the reaction was..."hey guys the fucking nazis are going to be protesting today,lets take our bats and go and yell things at them and maybe we can crack some fucking racist heads!"....you are just making excuses for the left LL,but dont feel bad many righties are doing the same thing for the other side....

Nope. I'm expressing empathy for people who decided that they were not going to lay down while haters gathered in their public square.

If ISIS had a fucking parade in Manhattan, I'd feel empathy toward those who objected. Same shit.

These are facts.

Well, with ANTIFA, anyone can join from any color or creed, including white people, as long those white people recognize the inherent racism of their race and apologize for the actions of the British in colonizing the world well before they were born.

So, I mean, yeah, I guess they are better, but they're still a bunch of unreasonable ass clowns attempting to disrupt and silence opposition. They also hate Americans.

Antifa is anti-government and anti-capitalist, and their methodologies are often perceived as more closely aligned with anarchists than the mainstream left.
Antifa does not shy away from militant protest methods, including the destruction of property and sometimes physical violence.
They were present at the 2017 Berkeley protests of far-right speaker Milo Yiannopoulos and at violent protests against Donald Trump's inauguration; they were also present at Charlottesville.

Their existence does not make bigotry OK. They are a reaction to bigotry. Wrong tactics. Right side.

Most forms of bigotry are hardly anything at all, like ethnic jokes, or mockery of ethnicity.

These are hardly any different than personal insults, that no one seems to care about much, especially not resident anti-Racists like Unkotare, or Divine Wind who are huge big mouth insulters.

Yeah. Nothing at all. It's just PC gone wild. Of course.

Describe utopia for Richard Spencer.

Describe utopia for DeRay McKesson.

One is better. One has division. One has racial equality. One has bigotry. One has racial harmony.

It really is simple.
One has an oppressed and defenseless white minority being berated for their nonexistent "privilege", and the other has a proud white population with a growing birth rate, far less suicides, far less drug use, and no racism.

It really is that simple.

The masses are fed propaganda, that the Slave master was an evil racist.
Really?
When was the last time you've seen a racist bring Blacks into their own backyards in mass?

That's not really racism, it's greed.

Slavery was a frigging business for goodness sake.

Really the slave master is more akin with those who hire illegal Mexicans, the so called current anti-Racists.

The masses are fed propaganda, that the Slave master was an evil racist.
Really?
When was the last time you've seen a racist bring Blacks into their own backyards in mass?

That's not really racism, it's greed.

Slavery was a frigging business for goodness sake.

Really the slave master is more akin with those who hire illegal Mexicans, the so called current anti-Racists.

Are you responding to me? Connect.

automatically 2 years minimum in prison and you serve every minute,no time off for good behavior,zero tolerance for violence....and if you do it again after you get out,5 years....

Nobody is suggesting that violent members of ANTIFA should not be subject to the laws of the land.
did i suggest they were?.....

Read the OP.

Violence sucks.

The most historically violent countries in Europe like Britain, and Germany are the most anti-Racist in Europe today.

OP, you just triggered this one...
Good grief,

dy5859e3df.gif

This Western European phenotype, seems to be a massive toilet flush.

Apart from having puggy features like a Negroid, you can't really tell if it's a man, or woman.

That doesn't even count for the ugliness of emotion, and facial features.

These are facts.

You will need to define the term "alt-right". I would suggest that Duke and Snyder have always been FAR Right extremists. "Alt-Right" is a new term. So new in fact that prior to 2016 NOBODY had heard of it.

Same shit. New name.

KKK
NAZI
Christian Identity
Skinheads
Alt Right

The name changes. The hatred and bigotry remains the same.
BLM different side of the same coin....

These are facts.

Correct.

The Alt-Right, white nationalists, and other rightwing hate groups advocate for intolerance, intimidation, and acts of violence to advance their agenda of hate, bigotry, and racism.

Organizations that oppose the hateful right do not.

The moronic notion of ‘both sides’ is as reprehensible as it is wrong.

These are facts.

Correct.

The Alt-Right, white nationalists, and other rightwing hate groups advocate for intolerance, intimidation, and acts of violence to advance their agenda of hate, bigotry, and racism.

Organizations that oppose the hateful right do not.

The moronic notion of ‘both sides’ is as reprehensible as it is wrong.
we all have been watching left wing hate groups kill cops, assassinate cops, riot and burn down businesses, break bank windows burn down Starbucks for decades. What in the world are you talking about? We all didn't just start paying attention in November like you. Both sides were wrong, if you can't see that you have a huge problem.

These are facts.

No wonder liberals worship them...they hate America too.

Forum List

Back