BREAKING: President condemns AltLeft for Charlottesville!!

Can anybody imagine that coward Obama saying something like that????
I could but it the chance of it happening would be according to the public small. Hes just socially smarter than Trump ("smarter"). What do u thi k?

Can anybody imagine that coward Obama saying something like that????
Yes, so true a Sissy

ba7838b59a3d7c7d9281ed8894160baa.jpg

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I just want the DOJ to investigate the Democrat politicians who forced the police to stand down.

I watched the press conference. There was nothing wrong with what he said. Now watch the media frame it as trump was standing up for racists.

Last edited:
I like Obama but the guy was raised by being fed with so much crap. He surely is a smart guy but the people just instilled so much bullcrap into his head (just a theory) that it made him believe hes a strong pround gentleman while the reality is he is not that much better than Trump. Its just a theory. I love both guys. Im just sayin it with the public's logic and laxk of rationality in it.

Who's not winning???:bye1::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

News from The Associated Press

Gotta love this President!!! The balls!!:badgrin::badgrin:
Good, he is right,and he did condamn both side at first.

I know it's a some mental abnormality on my part but I love watching the Trex with minigun storming Normandy again and again and again
I like to Watch it sometimes too it's pretty cool :) my avatar is watching the T Rex it goes with it if i could say :badgrin:

That was awesome Mr Trump. Thank you for standing up for many, many Americans. NG needs to come in and start cracking heads

-Geaux

Forum List

Back