The Difference

OP, you just triggered this one...
Good grief,

dy5859e3df.gif

Actually she is one of you, albeit a "white" one.

anyone who tries to get their point across by doing violence is an asshole and should be put down hard by the Police.....and that is both of those groups.....i have no sympathy at all for violent people of any race or creed ....
What is the proper punishment in your opinion?
automatically 2 years minimum in prison and you serve every minute,no time off for good behavior,zero tolerance for violence....and if you do it again after you get out,5 years....

Nobody is suggesting that violent members of ANTIFA should not be subject to the laws of the land.
did i suggest they were?.....

Harry. I dig ya. But this shit is weak.
how is it weak?....i never suggested what you are apparently saying i said....i made a statement concerning VIOLENT people of any race or creed,and yes that includes the ANTIFA idiots.....maybe you should go back and read this stuff again....

The "Alt Right" is based on bigotry and hate. Nothing ethnic or religious minorities can do will make them OK in the eyes of fuckers like Spencer and Duke.

"ANTIFA" is based on hatred of bigotry. You can be any color or creed. If you aren't a bigot, they will have no problem with you.

These are facts.

If you think they are equally evil. You are a fucking idiot.
Black lives matter is no different than these racist groups. Live with that motherfucker

Absolutely incorrect. Some day, you may understand.

Nope, it's absolutely true.

The "Alt Right" is based on bigotry and hate. Nothing ethnic or religious minorities can do will make them OK in the eyes of fuckers like Spencer and Duke.

"ANTIFA" is based on hatred of bigotry. You can be any color or creed. If you aren't a bigot, they will have no problem with you.

These are facts.

Because burning and destroying private property while assaulting random people, and attempting to stifle the rights of anyone they disagree with, is totally fighting against Nazism, and absolutely in no way exhibiting the behavior they claim to be against.

Last edited:
These Klan folks are completely fucked up in the head but so is BLM. They are both racist groups advocating the same shit. Not one of you "Lefty" kids can justify "What do we want? Dead Cops. When do we want it? NOW"

These are facts.

You will need to define the term "alt-right". I would suggest that Duke and Snyder have always been FAR Right extremists. "Alt-Right" is a new term. So new in fact that prior to 2016 NOBODY had heard of it.

Same shit. New name.

KKK
NAZI
Christian Identity
Skinheads
Alt Right

The name changes. The hatred and bigotry remains the same.

automatically 2 years minimum in prison and you serve every minute,no time off for good behavior,zero tolerance for violence....and if you do it again after you get out,5 years....

Nobody is suggesting that violent members of ANTIFA should not be subject to the laws of the land.

how is it weak?....i never suggested what you are apparently saying i said....i made a statement concerning VIOLENT people of any race or creed,and yes that includes the ANTIFA idiots.....maybe you should go back and read this stuff again....

Read the OP.

Violence sucks.

But there is a difference between offense and defense. It is that simple.

These are facts.

You will need to define the term "alt-right". I would suggest that Duke and Snyder have always been FAR Right extremists. "Alt-Right" is a new term. So new in fact that prior to 2016 NOBODY had heard of it.

Same shit. New name.

KKK
NAZI
Christian Identity
Skinheads
Alt Right

The name changes. The hatred and bigotry remains the same.

Nope. Now you're projecting. our of those never existed before Hillary's second run.
Try again. Right now according to you "Alt-Right" is simply a catch all for everything YOU don't like.

Words matter.

"in·tel·lect

1. the faculty of reasoning and understanding objectively, especially with regard to abstract or academic matters

These are facts.

LOL

Antifa has defended racism against white people since its inception.

It is far more accurate to call Antifa defenders OF bigotry.

Read the OP.

Violence sucks.

both were there ready to do combat LL.....it is that simple.....

Read the OP.

Violence sucks.

Nope. One was a reaction. It is that simple.

Read the OP.

Violence sucks.

so the lefties that had baseball bats were on their way to a game and just stopped by to see whats going on?...how about the guys with gas masks?....why did they have those with them?...

Read the OP.

Violence sucks.

The alt-right was literally created as a reaction to Antifa and their Democrat stooges.....

I see someone in a KKK uniform, I think of all the people the KKK and their ilk murdered.

I see someone in a Nazi uniform, I think of the millions and millions of people mass murdered by Nazis.

And then they whine when someone punches their fucking faces? Really?

What about the millions that Communists killed?

A lot of ANTIFA support Communism.

These are facts.

anyone who tries to get their point across by doing violence is an asshole and should be put down hard by the Police.....and that is both of those groups.....i have no sympathy at all for violent people of any race or creed ....
plus additional time for any other crimes convicted of

Forum List

Back