the devil doesn't make you do it

Do you even know how to define sin? The Bible has a definition. Most Christians have a problem with that definition BTW
Please do enlighten me.
1 John 3:4
So sin is lawlessness? Where is lawlessness defined in the Bible?
"Sin is the transgression (breaking) of the Law" -- 1 John 3:4

As defined by Simon the Sorcerer?

Simon the Sorcerer was thrown out of the true church when he tried to BUY an apostleship. So he started a counterfeit. Follow him if you like. Your choices mean nothing to me

Do you even know how to define sin? The Bible has a definition. Most Christians have a problem with that definition BTW
Please do enlighten me.

Simon the Sorcerer was thrown out of the true church when he tried to BUY an apostleship. So he started a counterfeit. Follow him if you like. Tour choices mean nothing to me

But if the Catholic Church isn't the true Church how is it that they canonized the Bible? And why are you following something that was produced by the fake Church?

Please do enlighten me.

Simon the Sorcerer was thrown out of the true church when he tried to BUY an apostleship. So he started a counterfeit. Follow him if you like. Tour choices mean nothing to me

But if the Catholic Church isn't the true Church how is it that they canonized the Bible? And why are you following something that was produced by the fake Church?

You do know God spoke thru an ass dont you.

Please do enlighten me.

The Catholic Church, which you claim is a fake Church, canonized the Bible, right?

if the Catholic Church isn't the true Church how is it that they canonized the Bible? And why are you following something that was produced by the fake Church?
I quoted the apostle John when you axed for a definition of sin.

Please do enlighten me.

The Catholic Church, which you claim is a fake Church, canonized the Bible, right?

What is your issue? That the Catholic Church was founded by Simon Maggot, or is your problem with the definition of sin I quoted from the apostle John?

Like I said, God is capable of speaking thru an ass

But as far as your ASSumption:

Last edited:
Please do enlighten me.

What is your issue? That the Catholic Church was founded by Simon Maggot, or is your problem with the definition of sin I quoted from the apostle John?

I don't have an issue. You do. You follow texts that were collected and selected by a Church you think is fake and you can't see how the incongruity of that belief undermines the very foundation of your faith.

You can't have it both ways. Either the Church that collected and selected your religious texts is authentic and by extension those texts are authentic or the Church that collected and selected your religious texts isn't authentic and by extension those texts aren't authentic.

Forum List

Back