The Dems are approaching omicron completely opposite as they should

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
I suspect Biden will get on TV tonight and announce how everyone needs to be masked, regardless of vaccination status, and maintain distance. My fear is he might announce new semi-closures of business. He might push for more remote classroom instruction.

After all, we must make sure we don’t catch the common cold!

Here is what I’m doing: I am vaccinated and boosted and have optimal protection. Since the protection is likely to wane beginning in about five or six months, from now on I will allow natural exposure - no masks, just normal life - to do its thing. If I catch omicron, it will be like a cold, or maybe worse - the flu - but I will be enhancing my body’s immunity as I do battle.

What Biden SHOULD do tonight is announce that masks are no longer required anywhere, and businesses can operate without any restrictions.

I suspect Biden will get on TV tonight and announce how everyone needs to be masked, regardless of vaccination status, and maintain distance. My fear is he might announce new semi-closures of business. He might push for more remote classroom instruction.

Here is what I’m doing: I am vaccinated and boosted and have optimal protection. Since the protection is likely to wane beginning in about five or six months, from now on I will allow natural exposure - no masks, just normal life - to do its thing. If I catch omicron, it will be like a cold, or maybe worse - the flu - but I will be enhancing my body’s immunity as I do battle.

What Biden SHOULD do tonight is announce that masks are no longer required anywhere, and businesses can operate without any restrictions.
NOW???????

The only thing they used Covid for was Trump related. From therapies to antibodies

They put the physical and mental health of their families and loved ones to rid them of Trump

Most of them are psychos on this board.and that ain't no lie
They let this homicidal maniac Fauci dictate our fates

Hi Lisa! Happy Holidays and all that jazz

Wouldn’t it be funny if red states started shutting down businesses and issued stay at home orders? The Democrats would flip out, if it didn’t hurt America and Americans so bad, I’d be for it just for the circus that would ensue.

Wouldn’t it be funny if red states started shutting down businesses and issued stay at home orders? The Democrats would flip out, if it didn’t hurt America and Americans so bad, I’d be for it just for the circus that would ensue.
You know what. I have never thought of that once. They would freak. Pavlo was so so correct

Imagine that!! A poster on a message board knows what to do about covid better than the experts and the doctors!!!! And she's telling everyone to do what she's doing however stupid and wrong headed she may be!!!

How be you do you and don't tell anyone, because you don't fucking know what you're talking about??

Imagine that!! A poster on a message board knows what to do about covid better than the experts and the doctors!!!! And she's telling everyone to do what she's doing however stupid and wrong headed she may be!!!

How be you do you and don't tell anyone, because you don't fucking know what you're talking about??

I for one am glad we have so many experts. They are experts on military tactics, supply chain logistics, novel viruses, and of course constitutional law. Its incredible they're not working in any of those fields.

Lethality of omicron is still undetermined. We simply don’t have the data. I hope it’s as benign as reports seem to indicate but until we know for sure it makes sense to play it safe.

This is so typical of Republicans. They don't care how much damage they do or who gets hurt, as long as they can stick it to the Democrats.

You're supposedly an adult, and yet you think and act like a 12 year old going "Neener, neener, neener" when it comes to Democrats. THIS is why you country is in the toilet and the waters are swirling, and you're doing it to yourselves.

This is so typical of Republicans. They don't care how much damage they do or who gets hurt, as long as they can stick it to the Democrats.

You're supposedly an adult, and yet you think and act like a 12 year old going "Neener, neener, neener" when it comes to Democrats. THIS is why you country is in the toilet and the waters are swirling, and you're doing it to yourselves.
Dummy learn to read. I said I wouldn’t do it because it would hurt Americans.

Your dishonesty and taking my words out of context is getting old and typical of you.

I don't get why you have to lie and twist words. Many times I have made an error in a post and retract and apologize, I don't expect that from you because you are dishonest and a liar by nature, just like post above.

BTW, dumb ass I left the Republican party over a decade however I realize facts don't matter to the left wing morons such as yourself.

If you don't like my calling you out, then don't post lies. Pretty simple but you won't get it, it would require thought and honesty from you which you lack.

Fuck Joe Biden is supposed to give a speech expanding on his winter of illness and death comment. Whether he pleads for people to rise up and drag their unvaxxed neighbors from their homes is still debatable.

There should be an uprising all right. The unvaxxed and more importantly, the vaxed against their will should rise up and begin a direct attack on testing and vax sites.

Now you should be fair to the dementia-addled child sniffer....

His handlers are probably insisting that he wear a muzzle to prevent untoward incidents, and he doesn't want to stand out by being the only individual in the room that has to wear one!!!!!

Forum List

Back