The CONGRESSIONAL BUDGET OFFICE says Biden's BBB bill will add $3 trillion to the DEBT

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I seem to recall the Dems claiming the bill is FREE.

What happened to that?

"The Congressional Budget Office and the staff of the Joint Committee on
Taxation project that a version of the bill modified as you have specified
would increase the deficit by $3.0 trillion over the 2022–2031 period (see
Table 2)."

This estimate is based on language in two documents, which are available from the House Committee on Rules:

Dems...WHY LIE to pass your bill?

You lefties cannot ignore this.

The DEMS ARE LYING WHEN THEY SAY THE BILL ADDS NO $$$ to the DEBT.

OUTRIGHT LIE TO TRY TO GET THEIR BILL PASSED.

Without Manchin vote Bidet's bill will flushed.

McCain steps out of line and he is a HERO to the left.

Manchin steps out of line and he is a villain to the left.

Lefties are consistently inconsistent.

I like how the left spin is that ONE MAN IS STOPPING THE BILL!!!

No, FUCKHEADS......51 people are. Suck a fat dick.

McCain steps out of line and he is a HERO to the left.

Manchin steps out of line and he is a villain to the left.

Lefties are consistently inconsistent.

I like how the left spin is that ONE MAN IS STOPPING BILL!!!

No, FUCKHEADS......51 people are. Suck a fat dick.

Cheney steps out of line and what?

"The Congressional Budget Office and the staff of the Joint Committee on
Taxation project that a version of the bill modified as you have specified
would increase the deficit by $3.0 trillion over the 2022–2031 period

And keep increasing the debt after that too. Plus not long after that is when the SSA fund runs out of IOUs, what then?

Dems...WHY LIE to pass your bill?

Cuz that's the only way they can sell it the American people. It's the only way they can sell any of their policies, they hafta lie cuz the truth won't be acceptable.

Cheney steps out of line and what?

She will have to answer to her constituents.

See how that works?

SO WILL MANCHIN.

Why would Manchin vote for something that will hurt his constituents?

Do you understand how a Constitutional Republic works?

A constitutional republic is a form of government in which a representative is elected by the people to govern over them, according to the rules established in the law of the land. An example of a constitutional republic is the United States’ form of government. U.S. citizens elect a President, and other representatives, who then govern them as the Constitution directs them to. To explore this concept, consider the following constitutional republic definition.

She will have to answer to her constituents.

See how that works?

SO WILL MANCHIN.

Why would Manchin vote for something that will hurt his constituents?

Do you understand how a Constitutional Republic works?

A constitutional republic is a form of government in which a representative is elected by the people to govern over them, according to the rules established in the law of the land. An example of a constitutional republic is the United States’ form of government. U.S. citizens elect a President, and other representatives, who then govern them as the Constitution directs them to. To explore this concept, consider the following constitutional republic definition.

The post of yours was concerning what you claim is hypocrisy. It clearly runs strong in both parties. And by the way, WV is supporting what Manchin did.

“I knew where they were and I knew what they could and could not do. They just never realized it because they figured, surely to God we can move one person, surely we can badger and beat one person up, surely we can get enough protesters to make that person uncomfortable enough,” Manchin continued. “Well, guess what? I’m from West Virginia. I’m not from where they’re from, and they can just beat the living crap out of people and think they’ll be submissive, period.”

WHY SHOULD MANCHIN VOTE FOR A BILL THAT THE DEMS LIE ABOUT AND IS BAD FOR HIS CONSTITUENTS?

For the same reason politicians tell little else but lies. No one will hold them accountable.
I thought Trump was held accountable. He lost his re-election, didn't he? Same as the GOP did when they lost the House and then the Senate this past November. I think we do hold our politicians somewhat accountable, probably not as much as we ought to, cuz some of them stay in office for decades and pretty much do as they please.

And I think the democrats will be held accountable next year in the mid-terms, just like they were recently in Virginia. And again in 2024.

I thought Trump was held accountable. He lost his re-election, didn't he? Same as the GOP did when they lost the House and then the Senate this past November. I think we do hold our politicians somewhat accountable, probably not as much as we ought to, cuz some of them stay in office for decades and pretty much do as they please.

And I think the democrats will be held accountable next year in the mid-terms, just like they were recently in Virginia. And again in 2024.

Trump supporters still claim he won. They did not hold him accountable did they?

I said the day they picked Pelosi that the (D)'s would lose in 2022. People who never learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.

The bill is bad for WV and bad for the USA.

It will add $3 trillion to the debt.

Manchin is doing to correct thing for his constituents and the US.

When you have nothing.....

ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!

I condemned the bill. When I was condemning Trump's debt you all blamed it on everyone other than Trump.

What was said was that he couldn't veto a spending bill because it would make the Democrats mad. That hasn't seemed to have stopped Manchin has it?

I condemned the bill. When I was condemning Trump's debt you all blamed it on everyone other than Trump.

What was said was that he couldn't veto a spending bill because it would make the Democrats mad. That hasn't seemed to have stopped Manchin has it?
Trump lives rent free in your vacuous noggin.

Forum List

Back