The Dems are approaching omicron completely opposite as they should

I suspect Biden will get on TV tonight and announce how everyone needs to be masked, regardless of vaccination status, and maintain distance. My fear is he might announce new semi-closures of business. He might push for more remote classroom instruction.

After all, we must make sure we don’t catch the common cold!

Here is what I’m doing: I am vaccinated and boosted and have optimal protection. Since the protection is likely to wane beginning in about five or six months, from now on I will allow natural exposure - no masks, just normal life - to do its thing. If I catch omicron, it will be like a cold, or maybe worse - the flu - but I will be enhancing my body’s immunity as I do battle.

What Biden SHOULD do tonight is announce that masks are no longer required anywhere, and businesses can operate without any restrictions.

Nobody is listening to the fraud in Texas.

This Omicron thing looks weak. If we gave everyone the virus now, we'd have herd immunity.
Omicron is a joke, and Covid only impacted 0.0018% of the world's population yet we have legislation like this coming down the pike.

Policy.jpeg

NOW???????

The only thing they used Covid for was Trump related. From therapies to antibodies

They put the physical and mental health of their families and loved ones to rid them of Trump

Most of them are psychos on this board.and that ain't no lie
They let this homicidal maniac Fauci dictate our fates

Hi Lisa! Happy Holidays and all that jazz
Thanks, Sloopy….and same to you!

I suspect Biden will get on TV tonight and announce how everyone needs to be masked, regardless of vaccination status, and maintain distance. My fear is he might announce new semi-closures of business. He might push for more remote classroom instruction.

Here is what I’m doing: I am vaccinated and boosted and have optimal protection. Since the protection is likely to wane beginning in about five or six months, from now on I will allow natural exposure - no masks, just normal life - to do its thing. If I catch omicron, it will be like a cold, or maybe worse - the flu - but I will be enhancing my body’s immunity as I do battle.

What Biden SHOULD do tonight is announce that masks are no longer required anywhere, and businesses can operate without any restrictions.
These people are so stupid. We got many Americans vaccinated during Delta and in the most highly vaccinated areas of the country, Delta cases were surging. So, what tools do we use against Omicron? The very same masks and vaccinations that led to Delta surging while Omicron is 4 times more transmissible. Yeah, that'll work.

These people are so stupid. We got many Americans vaccinated during Delta and in the most highly vaccinated areas of the country, Delta cases were surging. So, what tools do we use against Omicron? The very same masks and vaccinations that led to Delta surging while Omicron is 4 times more transmissible. Yeah, that'll work.
Yup. Israel is almost fully vaxxed, and their cases are soaring.

You fuckers said that about the original virus...
You were wrong then and you're wrong now.
We have to reach herd immunity somehow. This looks like a good way to do it. Give everybody Omicron and be done with Covid.

Looks like another failed promise by Sleepy joe and his crony demos. The asshole said he would "defeat" Covid last year. Another Sleepy joe fail added to the list while they scramble to figure out how to get testing centers restocked!

You fuckers said that about the original virus...

You were wrong then and you're wrong now.
It is effecting vaccinated and unvaccinated equally, we need to shut down and stay home, it is the only way to survive the virus. I think in three months we can start opening up.

Imagine that!! A poster on a message board knows what to do about covid better than the experts and the doctors!!!! And she's telling everyone to do what she's doing however stupid and wrong headed she may be!!!

How be you do you and don't tell anyone, because you don't fucking know what you're talking about??
Neither does fauci, he hasn't been right on this yet.

That’s fine but no one who adopts that strategy then should seek treatment at hospitals if their case is worse than expected.

Fuck Joe Biden is supposed to give a speech expanding on his winter of illness and death comment. Whether he pleads for people to rise up and drag their unvaxxed neighbors from their homes is still debatable.

There should be an uprising all right. The unvaxxed and more importantly, the vaxed against their will should rise up and begin a direct attack on testing and vax sites.

What testing sites? They're ain't many of them. Las Vegas's only public testing site at UNLV has already closed down for Xmas!
What, me worry??

Its so odd that ASYMPTOMATIC people are getting tested and coming back positive for Omicron.

I feel PERFECT! Let me see if I have OMICRON!

Like what red states have done all along you mean.

Forum List

Back