I don’t recall anybody saying the world was going to end in 12 years. Do you have a link or quote for that?
How did you manage to conveniently miss that? It’s been reported all over for the past month. Here is the indisputable video:

Yeah, that was a total misstatement, but I believe it’s been clarified since, right? Perhaps she was using it to light a fire and stir conversation? A very Trumpian tactic I must say

“Misstatement” is the go-to with you people when one of your people says something outlandish, false, or unintelligible that backfires.

What would you prefer I call it?

I don’t recall anybody saying the world was going to end in 12 years. Do you have a link or quote for that?
How did you manage to conveniently miss that? It’s been reported all over for the past month. Here is the indisputable video:

Yeah, that was a total misstatement, but I believe it’s been clarified since, right? Perhaps she was using it to light a fire and stir conversation? A very Trumpian tactic I must say

“Misstatement” is the go-to with you people when one of your people says something outlandish, false, or unintelligible that backfires.

The proper term: “lie”

A lie would infer that she knowingly decided to deceive and spread false information. It very well could of been a lie, but I don’t know enough to make that determination. She could have misunderstood the report or been told false information or perhaps she decided to lie to get a point across. Could be any of those.

A lie would infer that she knowingly decided to deceive and spread false information. It very well could of been a lie, but I don’t know enough to make that determination. She could have misunderstood the report or been told false information or perhaps she decided to lie to get a point across. Could be any of those.

You almost had a point until you had the part about “her being told misinformation”. She’s a fucking member of Congress in the Information Age. Even if she gets told false information, is that a single source or multiple source? Does she not have the common sense to verify??? OR, she’s a child who thought she could simply spew from where she sits. I think she is full of shit.

You almost had a point until you had the part about “her being told misinformation”. She’s a fucking member of Congress in the Information Age. Even if she gets told false information, is that a single source or multiple source? Does she not have the common sense to verify??? OR, she’s a child who thought she could simply spew from where she sits. I think she is full of shit.
I agree and would take is a step further from saying she not only should have the common sense to verify but the responsibility to verify, especially if she is going to make public statements like she did. I in no way am excusing the comment. Just saying I can’t call it a lie without knowing what she knew.

I agree and would take is a step further from saying she not only should have the common sense to verify but the responsibility to verify, especially if she is going to make public statements like she did. I in no way am excusing the comment. Just saying I can’t call it a lie without knowing what she knew.

Throughout her tenure, she has yet to demonstrate anything she does know. That little girl is going to be one and done. But, she does show that anyone can be a Representative in Congress.

Lol, no. You can't just make up whatever you want my post to mean kid.
I don’t have to...your dumb ass is trying to deny that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez “didn’t” say that the world will end in 12 years. And then you try to blame it on conservatives. :laugh:
No son, that's not what I'm doing.
It’s not what you’re “doing”, it’s what you already did.
No, it's not. It's what you wish I had done, but it is not in fact what I did.

I don’t have to...your dumb ass is trying to deny that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez “didn’t” say that the world will end in 12 years. And then you try to blame it on conservatives. :laugh:
A little embarrassed that you’ve been exposed as an irrational partisan extremist I see :itsok:

A little embarrassed that you’ve been exposed as an irrational partisan extremist I see :itsok:
Lol, I am unabashedly partisan, and I've done nothing to be embarrassed about.

Lol, I am unabashedly partisan, and I've done nothing to be embarrassed about.
You took AOC’s own words and attempted to pin them on conservatives. A normal person would be embarrassed about getting caught doing something that ridiculous. The fact that you’re not is yet further evidence that you are a partisan extremist.

Forum List

Back