P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
The Democrats cries over the "Global Warming" scam (lead by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and her fear-mongering claim that we have 12 years to live) has a glaring flaw.

If the world was going to end in 12 years...you would have a plan. And a backup plan. And a backup plan for the backup plan. And it would be all you focus on. Every effort, every resource, every discussion would be towards stopping the end of civilization in 12 years.

Yet...the Democrats push $15 minimum wage hard (why would wages matter if everyone will be dead in 12 years?). They spend an extraordinary amount of time on gay marriage (what difference would it make whether or not homosexuals can marry if we're all going to be dead in 12 years?). They are voting around the nation to end the electoral college (who cares how a president is elected if there won't be a nation in 12 years?).

If the Democrats actually believed the propaganda they push on their mindless minions, they ONLY issue they would discuss, vote on, fund, and support would be "Global Warming" until such time as that threat was neutralized. They would not plan for a future that they claim won't exist.

Oops.

The Democrats cries over the "Global Warming" scam (lead by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and her fear-mongering claim that we have 12 years to live) has a glaring flaw.

If the world was going to end in 12 years...you would have a plan. And a backup plan. And a backup plan for the backup plan. And it would be all you focus on. Every effort, every resource, every discussion would be towards stopping the end of civilization in 12 years.

Yet...the Democrats push $15 minimum wage hard (why would wages matter if everyone will be dead in 12 years?). They spend an extraordinary amount of time on gay marriage (what difference would it make whether or not homosexuals can marry if we're all going to be dead in 12 years?). They are voting around the nation to end the electoral college (who cares how a president is elected if there won't be a nation in 12 years?).

If the Democrats actually believed the propaganda they push on their mindless minions, they ONLY issue they would discuss, vote on, fund, and support would be "Global Warming" until such time as that threat was neutralized. They would not plan for a future that they claim won't exist.

Oops.
I don’t recall anybody saying the world was going to end in 12 years. Do you have a link or quote for that?

I don’t recall anybody saying the world was going to end in 12 years. Do you have a link or quote for that?
How did you manage to conveniently miss that? It’s been reported all over for the past month. Here is the indisputable video:

How did you manage to conveniently miss that? It’s been reported all over for the past month. Here is the indisputable video:

Yeah, that was a total misstatement, but I believe it’s been clarified since, right? Perhaps she was using it to light a fire and stir conversation? A very Trumpian tactic I must say

And here is the Washington Post claiming she is “right” on that bat-shit crazy claim...

Ocasio-Cortez says the world will end in 12 years. She is absolutely right.
Thank you for posting videos and articles.

Please note, The WaPo piece did qualify the statement as follows:

“We need to start NOW, to cut carbon emissions aggressively, or by 2030 we may have passed a tipping point beyond which the planet, and yes you people living on it, is in for a world of possibly permanent hurt. So let’s quibble that AOC said the world will end instead of the world as humans and current species have known it and depended on it will end, forever.”

And here is the Washington Post claiming she is “right” on that bat-shit crazy claim...

“We need to start NOW, to cut carbon emissions aggressively, or by 2030 we may have passed a tipping point beyond which the planet, and yes you people living on it, is in for a world of possibly permanent hurt. So let’s quibble that AOC said the world will end instead of the world as humans and current species have known it and depended on it will end, forever.”
But this kinda thing I'd easier for them to get worked up over than real facts.

You literally think baseless speculation and fearmongering is “real facts”.

LOL

True which is why both sides have digressed to using hyperbole instead of facts. A sad day we live in with our discourse.

You literally think baseless speculation and fearmongering is “real facts”.

LOL
Absolutely not. When has either side honestly spoken about the facts with any policy agenda?

So to be clear...you support intentional misinformation and then blame the people accept that intentional misinformation? Got it. Such a left-wing position to take.

To summarize, the left got caught lying (as always) and being the partisan extremist parasite that Crapitus is, he'd rather blame the people who accepted the actual quote than blame the leftists who are lying.

AOC3.jpg

AOC is not the voice of Democrats any more than Stephen King is the voice of Republicans.

Yeah, that was a total misstatement, but I believe it’s been clarified since, right? Perhaps she was using it to light a fire and stir conversation? A very Trumpian tactic I must say

The idiots still think Obama thinks there are 52 states.

So to be clear...you support intentional misinformation and then blame the people accept that intentional misinformation? Got it. Such a left-wing position to take.

To summarize, the left got caught lying (as always) and being the partisan extremist parasite that Crapitus is, he'd rather blame the people who accepted the actual quote than blame the leftists who are lying.
Lol, no. You can't just make up whatever you want my post to mean kid.

Lol, no. You can't just make up whatever you want my post to mean kid.
I don’t have to...your dumb ass is trying to claim that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez “didn’t” say that the world will end in 12 years. And then you try to blame it on conservatives. :laugh:

Last edited:

Oops.

It’s righty propaganda. They love to misquote people . AOC doesn’t believe the world will end in 12 years . She was talking about other people’s beliefs .

“Misstatement” is the go-to with you people when one of your people says something outlandish, false, or unintelligible that backfires.

Oops.

It’s righty propaganda. They love to misquote people . AOC doesn’t believe the world will end in 12 years . She was talking about other people’s beliefs .
As far as I can tell she was misquoting some studies that said we need to make dramatic changes to our emissions by 2030.

End of the world is a bit dramatic don’t ya think?

Forum List

Back