The definitive guide to the "Global Warming" scam

I find it interesting that you defend Lindzen when there is clear evidence that he has a conflict of interest but condemn every other climate scientist on the planet when you have no evidence against them whatsoever.
Their very existence is the “evidence”. Their entire existence is predicated on “Global Warming” being real. If they report that all is well, they have to go work a real job tomorrow.

Whether Lindzen says “Global Warming” is real or a hoax, he still has a job either way. It amazes me you can’t see the difference here.

Their very existence is the “evidence”. Their entire existence is predicated on “Global Warming” being real. If they report that all is well, they have to go work a real job tomorrow.

Whether Lindzen says “Global Warming” is real or a hoax, he still has a job either way. It amazes me you can’t see the difference here.
There are thousands of issues on which scientists could have lied to make money. Why this topic and these scientists? And all of them would have to be in on this for this to work. Where is the fucking REAL evidence of falsification or manipulation? Where is A SINGLE ONE OF THEM confessing to the conspiracy? Even the very few scientists who disagree with the consensus position do not suggest there is any conspiracy, that anyone ever tried to recruit them or that they are all lying. Just you fools.

Last edited:
There are thousands of issues on which scientists could have lied to make money. Why this topic and these scientists? And all of them would have to be in on this for this to work. Where is the fucking REAL evidence of falsification or manipulation? Where is A SINGLE ONE OF THEM confessing to the conspiracy? Even the very few scientists who disagree with the consensus position do not suggest there is any conspiracy, that anyone ever tried to recruit them into a conspiracy or that they are all lying. Just you fools.

There are thousands of issues on which scientists could have lied to make money. Why this topic and these scientists?

Governments are throwing hundreds of billions at the topic. What other topic comes close?

And all of them would have to be in on this for this to work.

Nah. Just stop the skeptics from getting published or hired. Easy peasy.

There are thousands of issues on which scientists could have lied to make money. Why this topic and these scientists?

Governments are throwing hundreds of billions at the topic. What other topic comes close?
They are NOT throwing hundreds of billions at the scientists you claim are behind all this.
And all of them would have to be in on this for this to work.

Nah. Just stop the skeptics from getting published or hired. Easy peasy.
And how do you do that? It's not just the journal staff. All those magazines get read - by the best people around to detect a fraud.

They are NOT throwing hundreds of billions at the scientists you claim are behind all this.

And how do you do that? It's not just the journal staff. All those magazines get read - by the best people around to detect a fraud.

At the topic. Not at the scientists.

And how do you do that? It's not just the journal staff

Like Nobel Prize Winner Michael Mann said.

All those magazines get read - by the best people around to detect a fraud.

Who wants to come out on the wrong side of the issue and miss the gravy train?

Because history has already proven that “Global Warming” is a hoax designed for power and money.
  • NYC was not under the Atlantic Ocean by 2014
  • The polar ice-cap did not disappear in 2014
  • It’s been 10 year since Greta tweeted we would all be “extinct” in 10 years
But most of all…they got caught discussing how they lie in the “Climategate” email scandal:
"I've just completed Mike’s Nature trick of adding in the real temps to each series for the last 20 years (i.e. from 1981 onwards) and from 1961 for Keith's to hide the decline." - Phil Jones, Director of the CRU admitting in an email, that he fabricated data.
"The fact is we can't account for the lack of warming, and it's a travesty that we can't." - Dr Kevin Trenberth, Climate scientist at National Center for Atmospheric Research in Boulder, Colorado

Where is the fucking REAL evidence of falsification or manipulation?
Just like in the Hunter Biden Laptop from Hell that you leftists also denied, the “evidence” was in their emails:
"I've just completed Mike’s Nature trick of adding in the real temps to each series for the last 20 years (i.e. from 1981 onwards) and from 1961 for Keith's to hide the decline." - Phil Jones, Director of the CRU admitting in an email, that he fabricated data.
Where is A SINGLE ONE OF THEM confessing to the conspiracy?
Here you go, chief:
"The fact is we can't account for the lack of warming, and it's a travesty that we can't." - Dr Kevin Trenberth, Climate scientist at National Center for Atmospheric Research in Boulder, Colorado

Where is A SINGLE ONE OF THEM confessing to the conspiracy?
I’m so glad you asked, Crick!
Fear has been used all through history to gain control of people’s minds and wallets and all else, and the climate catastrophe is strictly a fear campaign — well, fear and guilt — you’re afraid you’re killing your children
You’ve been duped (or you’re one of the tools heavily invested in “green tech” - looking to get wealthy off of this disgusting grift). Either one doesn’t bode well for you at all.

Those comments have been examined by seven different panels and committees and every single one of them concluded they didn't show a fucking thing.
Bwahahaha!!
'The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.' - 1984 (by George Orwell)
Unfuckingbelievable. You won’t even believe your own eyes now. “These are not the droids you’re looking for” 🤣🤣🤣

Those comments have been examined by seven different panels and committees and every single one of them concluded they didn't show a fucking thing.
That’s not true. They actually show that you’re a fucking tool who can’t accept indisputable evidence when it’s shoved in your lying, unethical face 🤷‍♂️

I’m so glad you asked, Crick!

You’ve been duped (or you’re one of the tools heavily invested in “green tech” - looking to get wealthy off of this disgusting grift). Either one doesn’t bode well for you at all.
FAIL

Moore is doing no more than are you. I'm looking for the confession of a climate scientist with personal experience with a conspiracy to falsify or manipulate temperature data. This ain't it.

Bwahahaha!!

Unfuckingbelievable. You won’t even believe your own eyes now. “These are not the droids you’re looking for” 🤣🤣🤣
All those thousands of emails and that's the best you've got? Where's Joe telling Sam that they'll need to jack up temperatures another half a degree? Where's Sally wondering how she can blackmail that new intern into biasing all the data coming across her desk? Where's the editor telling the peer reviewers which papers to pass and which to toss? Where is Alice complaining that instead of passing that expanded research money to her, they've simply funded another study with someone else? Where are all the masses of information that would HAVE to be shared for all these scientists around the world to produce a coherent falsehood?

All those thousands of emails and that's the best you've got? Where's Joe telling Sam that they'll need to jack up temperatures another half a degree?
That’s literally what happened in the emails and your response is “but…but…a panel of their pals told me to ignore it” 🤦‍♂️

Poor Crick is having a really bad day…🤣
A new peer-reviewed study by scientists and a statistician claims to reveal that nearly all of the warming shown in current temperature datasets from NASA, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and the Met Office in the United Kingdom are the result of adjustments made to the datasets after temperatures were recorded

Poor Crick is having a really bad day…🤣

You obviously didn't look at the "study" on which this article is based. It's over six years old and is a piece of unreviewed, self-published shite that's been debunked a dozen times. It's no more than a letter to the editor.

Forum List

Back