You heard it here first folks. 7 years or else we are doomed, the Globull Warming Ex-Spurts are at it again in their fear campaign.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
Scary findings from the UN©Provided by The Daily Digest
In 2023 the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change released its annual report on the current state of global warming and things are not looking good.
Oh my, where did I hear something like this before. Oh yeah, Al Jazeera Gore, had that prediction and guess what? We are still here. Of all the people to not TRUST is the United Nations, which are a bunch of Muslim lovers who would love to make the US obsolete.

Bidenet.png<-----Believes in Globull Warming..

Those global warming geeks sound like me in a bar I don't want to leave. When I say, "OK one more"......about 5 times or more, it's bullshit. It's like when the global warming geeks say...."the world will end next year every other year". We're both full of shit. If you freakin guys face facts and admit that the world isn't coming to an end, I'll admit that I'm not only going to have one more. MAGA

What does Crack Crock say?

Be fair to the handicapped segment of the community .
Gullibles and Stupids should be allowed Free Speech..

I hear Green Land is sinking . Very nasty .
How is it going with Greenland, Crack Crock ?

What does Crack Crock say?

Be fair to the handicapped segment of the community .
Gullibles and Stupids should be allowed Free Speech..

I hear Green Land is sinking . Very nasty .
How is it going with Greenland, Crack Crock ?

Leave the little girl alone ... she's menstruating this week ...

1706449582841.png

Half/half for a half ... buck-o ...

MSN Oh my, where did I hear something like this before. Oh yeah, Al Jazeera Gore, had that prediction and guess what? We are still here. Of all the people to not TRUST is the United Nations, which are a bunch of Muslim lovers who would love to make the US obsolete.

View attachment 893926<-----Believes in Globull Warming..
There will always be room in the scam for emergency dollars....no matter how dire the situation.... ultimately the pitch swings round to the wallet grab.

MSN Oh my, where did I hear something like this before. Oh yeah, Al Jazeera Gore, had that prediction and guess what? We are still here. Of all the people to not TRUST is the United Nations, which are a bunch of Muslim lovers who would love to make the US obsolete.

View attachment 893926<-----Believes in Globull Warming..
If you read their propaganda it's all phrased in hypothetical terms, such as "if ____________ happens, then ________ could happen." That way they're never wrong.

Forum List

Back