The deadly harm caused by the vax is becoming more apparent by the day.

You have to be super paranoid to think a COVID vaccine is really going to kill you. Emphasis on really, because many people claiming the jab is poisonous don’t really believe so, they’re just really invested in the conspiracy theory

Am I disputing that? Nope.

It is ironic, don't you think, that the resistance to the vaccine comes primarily from blob supporters.

No...you're the only one making an ass of yourself.
You’re believing lies. You should know better by now. Why do you support Trump’s harmful vaccines?

Slowest reacting "poison" in the history of chemistry.

Of course to believe the jab that has saved countless lives is "poison", you'd have to be pretty slow anyway.
Some adverse reactions happen almost immediately, like ITP, Bell’s Palsy, etc.
But long term effects are another thing. Spike protein buildup in the arteries, increased likelihood of heart attacks and blood clots/strokes. Kids now have myocarditis from the shot.

It normally takes the FDA ten years of observation in clinical tests to document these things. But that was all waived for WuFlu shots. Now YOU are the clinical trial and we all get to wait and see what happens to you vaxxed over the next ten years.

I do remember one of the scientist who had been working with mRNA in animals said they observed their immune systems being weakened over time, and at about two years they all started dying. So thanks to volunteers for Big Pharma like yourself, we’ll get to see if that happens in humans or not. The next couple of years are going to be quite “eventful”.

Some adverse reactions happen almost immediately, like ITP, Bell’s Palsy, etc.
But long term effects are another thing. Spike protein buildup in the arteries, increased likelihood of heart attacks and blood clots/strokes. Kids now have myocarditis from the shot.

It normally takes the FDA ten years of observation in clinical tests to document these things. But that was all waived for WuFlu shots. Now YOU are the clinical trial and we all get to wait and see what happens to you vaxxed over the next ten years.

I do remember one of the scientist who had been working with mRNA in animals said they observed their immune systems being weakened over time, and at about two years they all started dying. So thanks to volunteers for Big Pharma like yourself, we’ll get to see if that happens in humans or not. The next couple of years are going to be quite “eventful”.
She thinks if everyone who took the vax hasn’t died yet, there’s no truth to the harm it is causing.

He said the vaccines were 'safe and effective'.

Orange man did and pushed operation warp speed to get these injections into people and they climbed all over each other to get their shot. Proper clinical trials?....pfffft. Naw, and then the pharmas said they need 75 years to release the ingredients and methods of their experimental trials. Yeah, nothing to see here......safe and effective.

No YOU confessed it.
Don't make me mop the floor with you and your lack of memory.

It's ok. You're just like all the other obese loser Americans who are lost and cornfused totally.

Do you at least know if you're male or female? Maybe transgender, retrogender or obtuse gender? Can you even find it? lol.
(Candycorn will now spend the next two hours frantically searching for the post where she confessed her /his/it's obesity.)
Perfect! Retrogender! Lol I am absolutely convinced if you use a big enough megaphone BHU- you can coin that phrase and the leftist media will run with it! They’ll just need to come up with a sub group of an existing sub group to further divide people by expansive gender labels to decide what retrogender means lol

Retrogender- Way catchier than say…a person who feels suicidal after undergoing bottom surgery and realizing it was a huge mistake (documented video evidence) learning that there is zero support for them within the alphabet community. Omgawd… OK I just learned it is already a term in use! Lol

On topic comment - Pfizer is already gearing up with their commercials on the radio (so I assume also on television) to warn people that their immunity is fading and they need to get the boosters! What a load of crap! They still have a load of wares to sell and can’t give it away at this point. Well, at least not to anyone who is informed.

Last edited:
Perfect! Retrogender! Lol I am absolutely convinced if you use a big enough megaphone BHU- you can coin that phrase and the leftist media will run with it! They’ll just need to come up with a sub group of an existing sub group to further divide people by expansive gender labels to decide what retrogender means lol

Retrogender- Way catchier than say…a person who feels suicidal after undergoing bottom surgery and realizing it was a huge mistake (documented video evidence) learning that there is zero support for them within the alphabet community. Omgawd… OK I just learned it is already a term in use! Lol

On topic comment - Pfizer is already gearing up with their commercials on the radio (so I assume also on television) to warn people that their immunity is fading and they need to get the boosters! What a load of crap! They still have a load of wares to sell and can’t give it away at this point. Well, at least not to anyone who is informed.
It’s really mind boggling that Americans are still getting boosters. Proof many Americans are dumb SOBs.

It’s really mind boggling that Americans are still getting boosters. Proof many Americans are dumb SOBs.

Friend of mine just got his 5th booster. Complaining about how sick he is after he got another injection. I don't even say anything anymore. His daughter is 10 and goes to school with my daughter. Of course they've made her take all of these shots and now her grades are down and she is constantly tired and has no energy.

Don't worry about the spike proteins! They stay in the muscle cells around the injection. Stop being paranoid. Remember that? Not sure what the official story is now about spike proteins getting in the blood and travelling around the body, but it is indisputable now that they don't stay local and they do get in the blood system and cause all kinds of problems in all kinds of organs. They found them in this guy's brain and heart. When they start doing more autopsies looking for this, perhaps then the proper outrage and consequences will ensue.

Sue,
I have a concern that since the Left basically is hand in hand with the big pharmas and the National Medial Assn etc, they have considerable power to do things the average person may not consider. (I'm sure you have)

Whatever concoction they came up with to put in those vaccines, who's to insure they don't secretly add that to a wide variety of other injections?
Anesthesia......all vaccines of any type.....tetanus boosters....etc etc etc ?
I recall how desperate they were to get that jab into people asap. Giveaways/ Lottos. All kinds of enticements like never seen before.
Who is in the operating rooms to guarantee hospitals are not injecting patients under anesthesia with some shit while they are out?

If the globalists agenda was population thinning, and they have influence and control over all these, why limit the avenues of exposure?
I certainly would not put it past them if they already conceived and perpetrated the covid hoax to begin with.

Paranoia or perhaps based on empirical evidence we have all seen so far?

I used to consider such scenarios so far beyond comprehension I might have laughed. Not anymore. Covid broke so much for me. I now understand, for instance, the power of propaganda and the ability of the herd to just follow along. It was very dispiriting to say the least.

To the specifics of your above though: it's one thing to pump out a shoddy product and not care what it does. It's another altogether to put out meds actually designed to harm on purpose. You would have to depend on silence all the way though a lot of supply chain for that. So it seems unlikely to me. More likely: the powers that be will allow or even actively encourage nuclear conflict to cover for the onslaught of vaccine injuries and death. They would rather a bunch of us die than take responsibility. I have no doubt of that.

Let me "chime" in here.

Anyone who actually jabbed themselves, not only Uno, Dos, Tres, Cuatro, and then Cinco for the "ARTIFICIAL EVENT" is just a robot doing exactly what they were programmed to do.

You have to be super paranoid to think a COVID vaccine is really going to kill you. Emphasis on really, because many people claiming the jab is poisonous don’t really believe so, they’re just really invested in the conspiracy theory
No need for paranoia... it is already happening. Of course, nowadays, anything that someone doesn't wish to admit is true gets labeled as a "conspiracy theory". Y'all really need to learn a new word...

Forum List

Back