The deadly harm caused by the vax is becoming more apparent by the day.

Anecdotally if candycorn IS morbidly obese she might be better off, idk. It seems the shots love to strike people down in the prime of life, just what I have anecdotally observed. If you're already in bad shape or very old they don't have such bad effect.

Well unless you had cancer. Then watch out. Or an autoimmune disease.

On second thought--nevermind.
OVER 200 SOCCER PLAYERS SO FAR IN 2 YEARS DROP DEAD, BEFORE THE JAB LIKE 2 OR 3 EVER.

DUCK DUCK GO/BITCHUTE/RUMLE STEW PETERS DR JANE RUBY. LOTS MORE EMBALMERS/FUNERAL DIRECTORS COMING FORWARD WITH PICS/VIDS OF DEAD JABBED WITH THICK FIBROUS MANMADE WHITE STRINGY "CLOTS", MANY HUGE AND LONGER THEN EVER SEEN, THESE ARE FROM JABBED ONLY. NON JABBED NO CLOTS. HEART ATTACKS/MYO/PERI CARDITIS UP LIKE 3,000 PERCENT SINCE POISON JABS.

Here's the thing.
You have to be really stupid at this point, with all that's been revealed and knowing the globalist agenda to fall for the vax and covid deceptions.
So many were and still are hysterical beyond comprehension and so willing to submit totally to authoritarian rule over nothing.
So it stands to reason that mainly VERY STUPID people are the hordes who ran to get the VAXes

One has to be really stupid to believe it's a vaccine.....

~S~

Anecdotally if candycorn IS morbidly obese she might be better off, idk. It seems the shots love to strike people down in the prime of life, just what I have anecdotally observed. If you're already in bad shape or very old they don't have such bad effect.

Well unless you had cancer. Then watch out. Or an autoimmune disease.

On second thought--nevermind.
How many autopsies have you performed?

The more they pushed it, the stronger the propaganda, only made me more hesitant to ever get the experimental shot.
At this point I never will.
Covid was literally at the bottom of my list of things to give a shit about from day 1.

The deaths from covid is larger than being reported by unimaginable measures.
Ironically....
Most of those who RAN to get the vax were Leftists. No surprise there.

This means the global IQ is rising as the ultimate end result of covid.
Silver lining?

Last edited:
The deaths from covid is larger than being reported by unimaginable measures.
Ironically....
Most of those who RAN to get the vax were Leftists. No surprise there.

This means the global IQ is rising as the ultimate end result of covid.
Nearly everything the establishment has told us about the vax and the virus has turned out to be false.

Here is yet another example.

Don't tell Golfing Gator according to him all this happened before the shots too so it's all perfectly normal

Sue,
I have a concern that since the Left basically is hand in hand with the big pharmas and the National Medial Assn etc, they have considerable power to do things the average person may not consider. (I'm sure you have)

Whatever concoction they came up with to put in those vaccines, who's to insure they don't secretly add that to a wide variety of other injections?
Anesthesia......all vaccines of any type.....tetanus boosters....etc etc etc ?
I recall how desperate they were to get that jab into people asap. Giveaways/ Lottos. All kinds of enticements like never seen before.
Who is in the operating rooms to guarantee hospitals are not injecting patients under anesthesia with some shit while they are out?

If the globalists agenda was population thinning, and they have influence and control over all these, why limit the avenues of exposure?
I certainly would not put it past them if they already conceived and perpetrated the covid hoax to begin with.

Paranoia or perhaps based on empirical evidence we have all seen so far?

That would surprise me TBH....

Usually lesbians are happier than your daily "we're all doomed" pronouncements.

And yet my "pronouncements" are often based on facts.
Many of you on the Left live in a bubble of perceived happiness because you believe things are going well when in fact you are slitting your own throats.
America has been a rock of stability in terms of global stability and human rights affirmation along with abundance.
Leftist policies are undermining ALL of that.
Are you unaware of inflation? Shortages? insane energy costs? National debt?

We live in a world gone insane right now. There is even the heightened risk of nuclear confrontation.
I would love to have cheery news but the reality is not so bright right now.
If you are bathed in the "generosity" of a corrupt government buying your votes with taxpayer cash then you might be in that bubble.

Forum List

Back