The deadly harm caused by the vax is becoming more apparent by the day.

You are scared shitless of the virus, but not nuclear war. Why?
... and not just of a virus, but of a virus that for all I know seems to just be a renaming/rebranding of influenza. It's curious how influenza supposedly all but disappeared during the height of the COVID hysteria. Apparently it's supposed to "make a comeback" this Winter (now the big mantra is to get a flu shot in one arm and get a COVID shot in the other arm), and right when COVID seems to no longer be a "scary pandemic" anymore... The timing is curious...

No it isn't. That number has always been zero.
I did a thread on this site that tracks the death toll of the omicon variety:

... and not just of a virus, but of a virus that for all I know seems to just be a renaming/rebranding of influenza. It's curious how influenza supposedly all but disappeared during the height of the COVID hysteria. Apparently it's supposed to "make a comeback" this Winter (now the big mantra is to get a flu shot in one arm and get a COVID shot in the other arm), and right when COVID seems to no longer be a "scary pandemic" anymore... The timing is curious...
I'll never get ANY vaccine after what I've seen happen over the last couple years. I'm lucky enough to have survived remdesiver, so I'll never take the risk of taking anything related to covid.

I did a thread on this site that tracks the death toll of the omicon variety:

Good thread! :)

I'll never get ANY vaccine after what I've seen happen over the last couple years. I'm lucky enough to have survived remdesiver, so I'll never take the risk of taking anything related to covid.
Yeah, thank God you survived that. It's being casually referred to as "run death is near" for a reason.

I've lost a lot of trust in the medical profession as a whole because of this scam.

Yeah, thank God you survived that. It's being casually referred to as "run death is near" for a reason.

I've lost a lot of trust in the medical profession as a whole because of this scam.
I held little trust in the medical profession long before this. Nearly everyone close to me who has died, died because of mistakes or failures by the medical profession.

Last edited:
The number of vaccinated people is up.
The number of people dying from Covid is down.

That would require you to bury the fact as just about every death that was recorded at the start of the "ARTIFICIAL EVENT" was conveniently coopted and masqueraded as the FAKE pandemic death.

Nobody was dying from anything else.....:5_1_12024:

For about 2 years now, you guys have spread this bullshit.

About 2 billion people have taken the jab. When are we supposed to keel over?

It depends on your cell structure and your body immune stability.
It also depends on how many jabs of the KoolAid you got.

It affects everybody differently.

Most healthy people with no medical issues of any kind are the ones it will take the longest to affect.
If they only took one jab, then more than likely their bodies will filter out the crap in about 10 years.

Those that took more than one jab of KoolAid are quicker to be affected.

Those that have medical problems, whether they know about them or not, are affected the quickest.
Age has a lot to do with it as well.

That video of the driver almost fainting on the ground, was overheated.

That second one looks like the guy was just overwhelmed to meet Charles.

That last one seems more apt. But did the guy fall on the floor BEFORE the shot or AFTER???
He looked like he might have been having and epileptic fit as they were dragging him thru the doors.

Forum List

Back