The deadly harm caused by the vax is becoming more apparent by the day.

Discussion/Conclusion

In this statewide study of vaccinated Florida residents aged 18 years or older, COVID-vaccination was not associated with an elevated risk for all-cause mortality. COVID-19 vaccination was associated with a modestly increased risk for cardiac-related mortality 28 days following vaccination. Results from the stratified analysis for cardiac-related death following vaccination suggests mRNA vaccination may be driving the increased risk in males, especially among males aged 18 - 39. Risk for both all-cause and cardiac-related deaths was substantially higher 28 days following COVID-19 infection. The risk associated with mRNA vaccination should be weighed against the risk associated with COVID-19 infection.

Limitations

These data are preliminary, based on surveillance data, and should be interpreted with caution. The results have several limitations:
- to say the least -
But, ya know,.. politics! So fuck it! Go Nuts!

Vaccinated people are dropping like flies.

More than 225 million people in the US alone have been vaccinated, if that were true it would be impossible to hide and we would literally be watching people fall over dead in the streets

84 percent increase among 18-39 aged males. This explains the increase around the world with male athletes having heart attacks and dying. This is a dangerous lethal injection. Make no mistake.

More than 225 million people in the US alone have been vaccinated, if that were true it would be impossible to hide and we would literally be watching people fall over dead in the streets

Hundreds of thousands are falling dead all over the world. Most people are in denial and can't fathom the reality that they have been deceived by pharmas, govts, media etc.

You just ignore whatever is given at any rate.

But strangely you stopped at two vaccines. Huh.
Reportedly, the death risk amplifies from having had 2 vaccines versus stopping at one. The 3 rushed products (by Moderna, Pfizer, and Johnson & Johnson) offered within the states were fake vaccines, yet labeled to incur immediate public trust. None of these three companies had ever produced a human vaccine in their companies history. I was out when I learned that the top global manufacture of vaccines, Merck, stated publicly that following their testing , “no vaccine route was superior to pursuing a vaccine route”.

I have sympathy for those who bought into the profitable scam, that these jabs were somehow going to prevent spread or reduce the chances of dying. They did neither.

Reportedly, the death risk amplifies from having had 2 vaccines versus stopping at one. The 3 rushed products (by Moderna, Pfizer, and Johnson & Johnson) offered within the states were fake vaccines, yet labeled to incur immediate public trust. None of these three companies had ever produced a human vaccine in their companies history. I was out when I learned that the top global manufacture of vaccines, Merck, stated publicly that following their testing , “no vaccine route was superior to pursuing a vaccine route”.

I have sympathy for those who bought into the profitable scam, that these jabs were somehow going to prevent spread or reduce the chances of dying. They did neither.

A friend of mine is on his 5th booster now and is complaining of how sick he is. Each time he gets another injection he gets sicker and is always getting sick from something. Its almost like these people are now addicted to getting these deadly injections.

A friend of mine is on his 5th booster now and is complaining of how sick he is. Each time he gets another injection he gets sicker and is always getting sick from something. Its almost like these people are now addicted to getting these deadly injections.
Due to his work my husband had the first jab, Moderna’s. He has never had any heart trouble nor has there been any family history of heart conditions. Right after he was jabbed he woke up several nights in a row with a racing heart in the middle of the night. Typically, he has the immunity of a horse and I can only hope that that will help save him from whatever is to come with the proven blood changes and lasting creation of spike proteins. I am very glad to say he did not have a second round, as it is significantly more risky to have accepted a 2nd jab🥲

Due to his work my husband had the first jab, Moderna’s. He has never had any heart trouble nor has there been any family history of heart conditions. Right after he was jabbed he woke up several nights in a row with a racing heart in the middle of the night. Typically, he has the immunity of a horse and I can only hope that that will help save him from whatever is to come with the proven blood changes and lasting creation of spike proteins. I am very glad to say he did not have a second round, as it is significantly more risky to have accepted a 2nd jab🥲

Thats almost identical to my mom. She's a nurse in surgery and she knew these shots were bad but she loves her work and calculated that she would be ok with one moderna shot to appease the hospital. She hasn't taken anymore.

Thats almost identical to my mom. She's a nurse in surgery and she knew these shots were bad but she loves her work and calculated that she would be ok with one moderna shot to appease the hospital. She hasn't taken anymore.
I had no problems until I got two of the shots, now I feel like im ninety years old with pain over half my body wtf...

This is probably another right wing conspiracy but you can draw your own conclusions.

I had no problems until I got two of the shots, now I feel like im ninety years old with pain over half my body wtf...
Zachary Stieber who reports on U.S. and world news for The Epoch Times just reported 5 days ago his V-safe findings that roughly state 782,900 people reported seeking medical attention, emergency room care, and/or hospitalization following the first round of the "SAFE" COVID-19 vaccinations.

PS:
I sincerely hope that you don't suffer any long term consequences as a result from the shots.

More interesting facts about the "marvelous, miracle ""vaccine"" developed by the Fauci gang.

Situation Update, Oct 6, 2022 - mRNA "vaccines" actually INSTALL a bioweapons staging platform into your body

- Shocking dump of HHS records reveals world's largest vaccine propaganda campaign
- The entire entertainment industry was BRIBED to push covid vaccines
- Black doctors were recruited, Evangelicals paid off
- Comedy writers BRIBED to mock anti-vaxxers in comedy routines
- Writers Guild screenwriters pumped with cash to push vaccine storylines
- Social media influencers paid off by HHS and CDC
- Massive campaign was never about immunization or health
- This was actually about INSTALLING human bodies with exotic technology
- Self-assembling biosynthetic structures are GROWING inside people
- Karen Kingston joins discussion about quantum dots, vax patents and nanotech
- External (5G) signals known to influence or ACTIVATE these nanostructures
- Humans could be HOSTS to exotic, self-constructing tech that runs on AI

Situation Update, Oct 6, 2022 - mRNA "vaccines" actually INSTALL a bioweapons staging platform into your body

It may very well be a conspiracy, but hey...........I believe it and that's what counts.

It was well known long before COVID hit that big pharma had government and big media in it‘s pocket. It was well known many of the vax companies were criminal enterprises with a long history of government imposed fines for wrongdoing. It was well known a vaccine can’t be developed overnight. It was well known big pharma is only interested in profits.

1665312876024.jpeg

Forum List

Back