The deadly harm caused by the vax is becoming more apparent by the day.

Wow! If he said that in 1969, we are really fucked now.

Big corporations run our government along with a few crazy billionaires like Gates, Bezos and Musk, yet few Americans know this obvious fact.

Friend of mine just got his 5th booster. Complaining about how sick he is after he got another injection. I don't even say anything anymore. His daughter is 10 and goes to school with my daughter. Of course they've made her take all of these shots and now her grades are down and she is constantly tired and has no energy.
On another forum, I started playing a little text color game with regard to Big Harma products... I'll bring that game over here now too. This is how it works regarding the colored text that I have added into your comment above...

Orange = symptom(s)
Blue = where the blame is being placed
Red = the (taboo??) connection/common theme that seemingly "connects the dots"

Liberals especially tend to not like this game very much.

Let me "chime" in here.

Anyone who actually jabbed themselves, not only Uno, Dos, Tres, Cuatro, and then Cinco for the "ARTIFICIAL EVENT" is just a robot doing exactly what they were programmed to do.
I call them NPCs for a reason... ;)

Unprovable theories. How do you know that they've saved "millions of lives"? How do you know that your life was saved by it?

Duhhhhh.... they were told by the very same people who told that there’s a super-duper computer generated killer viron that was unleashed on all of humanity.... wait for it....from maybe a bat... then a wet market... then a pangolin.... and then a lab all in Wuhan, China.

These are the same governments all around the world that poisons them with thousands of chemicals in the food they eat, and the water they drink. These are the same governments who allow them to eat foods purposely loaded with extreme amounts of sodium and sugar so they bloat up like fat pigs from diabetes and cancer and die by the millions every year, but yet they never once rushed out to shut down their livelihoods and the global economy or ever offered them FREE diabetes testing or insulin.

These are the same governments who allow BIG tech to silence any discussion and dissent and actually had a Congress member introduce legislation to deny entry Visa’s to anyone entering the country who speaks out against this insanity by simply labeling them as purveyors of propaganda.

Yes, these people will believe anything they are told as long as the government sends out one of their very own handpicked “experts” in a white lab coats to sell them whatever fairy tale they have concocted to get the sheep to do, when they are told too.

On another forum, I started playing a little text color game with regard to Big Harma products... I'll bring that game over here now too. This is how it works regarding the colored text that I have added into your comment above...

Orange = symptom(s)
Blue = where the blame is being placed
Red = the (taboo??) connection/common theme that seemingly "connects the dots"

Liberals especially tend to not like this game very much.
And a very cool game it was.

Some of the less astute participants looked rather sad when the dots were being connected in your rather constructive way.

Great to see you here, I haven't seen you for awhile. I need to check in at that other forum site some time...
Nice to see you too, man! I haven't been around these parts for a long while, and it's been some time since I've ran into you on JPP. I've missed your very good threads! :)

I
Nice to see you too, man! I haven't been around these parts for a long while, and it's been some time since I've ran into you on JPP. I've missed your very good threads! :)
It's kind of ironic that I am the community loudmouth about censorship here, while I'm not visiting that censorship free site very often. I'll have to drop in there for awhile...

Forum List

Back