The deadly harm caused by the vax is becoming more apparent by the day.

For about 2 years now, you guys have spread this bullshit.

About 2 billion people have taken the jab. When are we supposed to keel over?

Now we just need the prosecutions to begin

Here's the thing.
You have to be really stupid at this point, with all that's been revealed and knowing the globalist agenda to fall for the vax and covid deceptions.
So many were and still are hysterical beyond comprehension and so willing to submit totally to authoritarian rule over nothing.
So it stands to reason that mainly VERY STUPID people are the hordes who ran to get the VAXes

Since we know now for certain that it is a death vax........thinning the population of the morbidly stupid may actually benefit those of us less Darwin inclined.
It's not like they didn't have a choice. They CHOSE it. That's on them.

Last edited:
Here's the thing.
You have to be really stupid at this point, with all that's been revealed and knowing the globalist agenda to fall for the vax and covid deceptions.
So it stands to reason that mainly VERY STUPID people are the hordes who ran to get the VAXes

Since we know know for certain that it is a death vax........thinning the population of the morbidly stupid may actually benefit those of us less Darwin inclined.
It's not like the didn't have a choice. They CHOSE it. That's on them.
Slowest reacting "poison" in the history of chemistry.

Of course to believe the jab that has saved countless lives is "poison", you'd have to be pretty slow anyway.

I did.

I have.

You have me confused with PoliticalChic

No YOU confessed it.
Don't make me mop the floor with you and your lack of memory.

It's ok. You're just like all the other obese loser Americans who are lost and cornfused totally.

Do you at least know if you're male or female? Maybe transgender, retrogender or obtuse gender? Can you even find it? lol.
(Candycorn will now spend the next two hours frantically searching for the post where she confessed her /his/it's obesity.)

Last edited:
Here's the thing.
So many were and still are hysterical beyond comprehension and so willing to submit totally to authoritarian rule over nothing.

Since we know know for certain that it is a death vax........thinning the population of the morbidly stupid may actually benefit those of us less Darwin inclined.
It's not like they didn't have a choice. They CHOSE it. That's on them.
Unfortunately there are lots of dumb Americans. They do what the USG and the msm tell them. This may change somewhat as more suffer harm.

No YOU confessed it.
Don't make me mop the floor with you and your lack of memory.
Oh please try little boy.
It's ok. You're just like all the other obese loser Americans who are lost and cornfused totally.
Again, you have me confused with Jumbo.
Do you at least know if you're male or female? Maybe transgender, retrogender or obtuse gender? Can you even find it? lol.
(Candycorn will now spend the next two hours frantically searching for the post where she confessed her /his/it's obesity.)
I know you're a little boy pretending to be a man.

Slowest reacting "poison" in the history of chemistry.

Of course to believe the jab that has saved countless lives is "poison", you'd have to be pretty slow anyway.

lol.

Saved NO ONE.
Killed untold millions.

Did you believe your Left media would report on it of be honest? Spare me.
The CDC has inadvertently spilled the beans numerous times.

Mysterious deaths at an all time high.
Infant deaths at all time highs.
Young children dying mysteriously.

I suggest you find God FAST

lol.

Saved NO ONE.
Killed untold millions.

Did you believe your Left media would report on it of be honest? Spare me.
The CDC has inadvertently spilled the beans numerous times.

Mysterious deaths at an all time high.
Infant deaths at all time highs.
Young children dying mysteriously.

I suggest you find God FAST
I talked to God.
She says she hates your guts.

She is not alone.

I have Jack LaLanes number if you want it.
That would surprise me TBH....

Usually lesbians are happier than your daily "we're all doomed" pronouncements.

Good point. You got me :)
I really need to stop watching CNN. MSNBC and reading all the posts from your silly far leftists.

Now then, if you're female, let's have your phone # sweetie :boobies:

I talked to God.
She says she hates your guts.

She is not alone.

Tell her I said "wuzz up dawg".
Did you ask her to help you to stop binging on twinkies ?
You do realize I'm just poking fun don't you?

Somewhere underneath those layers of indoctrination may lie a person worth saving.
As for me.....lost cause

Just be sure YOU get all of them.
Stay healthy ya know !
Wait, you said before you are morbidly obese so never mind.

Anecdotally if candycorn IS morbidly obese she might be better off, idk. It seems the shots love to strike people down in the prime of life, just what I have anecdotally observed. If you're already in bad shape or very old they don't have such bad effect.

Well unless you had cancer. Then watch out. Or an autoimmune disease.

On second thought--nevermind.

Forum List

Back