The Culture War: A Strange Game ...

dblack

Diamond Member
May 21, 2011
"The only winning move is not to play"

I give Rs a lot of shit over their culture war hysterics, but it's worth noting: the Democrats started it.

But that's no excuse, for either side, to perpetuate it.

I give Rs a lot of shit over their culture war hysterics, but it's worth noting: the Democrats started it.

What's an example of a culture war started by the Left?

What's an example of a culture war started by the Left?
The article has a few. But just in general all the social engineering adventures you all pursue. It's inspired Rs to launch social engineering campaigns of their own. Thus, the culture war.

Conservative Republicans DONT invoke the culture war. They RESPOND to the left's CONSTANT push down and he slippery slope.

The libertarian leaning Republicans whine about US reacting to the continual push over the cliff. Sensible people just ignore them.

Why does anyone expect us to continuously give ground to these demons.

It really started when "What happens behind closed doors, is no bodies business". Then they come out of the bedroom and flaunted their immorality as normal.

The article has a few. But just in general all the social engineering adventures you all pursue. It's inspired Rs to launch social engineering campaigns of their own. Thus, the culture war.
You seem to be using social engineering as a pejorative without really explaining what it is. What is an example of social engineering? I only ask because I don't want to assume and put words in your mouth.

Dems won't stop, they'll just find another way to weasel their way in.

Conservative Republicans DONT invoke the culture war. They RESPOND to the left's CONSTANT push down and he slippery slope.

The libertarian leaning Republicans whine about US reacting to the continual push over the cliff. Sensible people just ignore them.

Why does anyone expect us to continuously give ground to these demons.
I expect you to be miscreants.

But I'm hoping you'll push back against over-reaching government without implementing your own over-reaching government.

You seem to be using social engineering as a pejorative without really explaining what it is. What is an example of social engineering?
Anytime we try to force social change via legal mandates.

Government should protect our freedom to create the kind of society we want, via voluntary collaboration. It shouldn't be used to decide the "right way to live", and force everyone to comply.
I only ask because I don't want to assume and put words in your mouth.
Appreciated.

Anytime we try to force social change via legal mandates.

Government should protect our freedom to create the kind of society we want, via voluntary collaboration. It shouldn't be used to decide the "right way to live", and force everyone to comply.

Appreciated.
Again, what is an example of this? I don't want to speak for you. Who's forcing you to live a certain way and how?

Again, what is an example of this? I don't want to speak for you. Who's forcing you to live a certain way and how?
Nevermind.

Seriously, if you're asking this, and are a politically aware person, it's because you are in full denial. I don't wanna deal with that.

Forum List

Back