I hate selling a used vehicle!

I had a car I luved. It had issues. Chevy Corsica - I Set it on fire 3 times. It had flammable rugs. lol
my cigs always seemed to land in a bad place. The worst one- fell off- and some how got into the shifter thingy- between the rubber -so I couldn't put it out. I was driving thru town with smoke coming out four windows.
Drove past the car wash- no quarters. Peeled into my docs. halp. 12 spaghetti buckets of water to put it out.
I sold it cheap to a guy named Barry. A year later asked Barry- what happened to my car?- he said It burned up :D
Explains how you got sooted up.

I had a car I luved. It had issues. Chevy Corsica - I Set it on fire 3 times. It had flammable rugs. lol
my cigs always seemed to land in a bad place. The worst one- fell off- and some how got into the shifter thingy- between the rubber -so I couldn't put it out. I was driving thru town with smoke coming out four windows.
Drove past the car wash- no quarters. Peeled into my docs. halp. 12 spaghetti buckets of water to put it out.
I sold it cheap to a guy named Barry. A year later asked Barry- what happened to my car?- he said It burned up :D
Do you still smoke?

So I finally got going on selling my late mom's 2011 Jeep Liberty 4X4.

View attachment 950422

Fuck me.....

First I had to wash and clean it out.....All the while dodging the wasps who thought it was a good idea to set-up housekeeping inside the passenger side rear view mirror.

Then I had to take pics for FB Marketplace.

Then I had to go and get a couple of For Sale signs as I had misplaced (or tossed) the ones I thought I had and letter them up.

Then I had to list it (after three vain attempts) on FB.

I'm sure i'll get a bunch of dumb-shit inquiries.....So let the fun begin! ;)

When I sold my little Subaru Impreza Outback it also was an older car but in good condition and low mileage. Still it got to be such a hassle to sell it we felt lucky to make a deal with a contractor to trade some labor/repairs we needed on our home in return for the pink slip on the car as is. We would not guarantee anything. Turned out to be a pretty good deal for us and I think for him too.

Forum List

Back