The Culture War: A Strange Game ...

Not at all, you are forcing people to agree with you or be fired. Dumbass.
I see the accusation, I'm just not seeing where force comes into play. You can call it force as a metaphor but that isn't actual force is it? What force are you implying? How does someone force your employer to fire you? Give an actual example of how this would happen.

"The only winning move is not to play"

I give Rs a lot of shit over their culture war hysterics, but it's worth noting: the Democrats started it.

But that's no excuse, for either side, to perpetuate it.

Culture?

You're not talking culture, with these leftards.

You're talking devolved humanity. You're talking ZERO understanding of, or respect for, human nature.

Some of these transweenies think they have right to prance around in front of my daughter just because they're weird.

That's not humanity, it's insanity.

Culture?

You're not talking culture, with these leftards.

You're talking devolved humanity. You're talking ZERO understanding of, or respect for, human nature.

Some of these transweenies think they have right to prance around in front of my daughter just because they're weird.

That's not humanity, it's insanity.
dblack

This guy makes it clear he's the one that thinks people need to justify their existence to him.

Yep. Sadly, both sides are all in on the culture war. As long as the lesser-of-two-evils scam holds sway over voters, that's what we're gonna get. Fear sells.
So far only I've demonstrated any desire from one side to use force to suppress another.

Stay home and drink yourself into oblivion. Can't say that's the best plan, but it's way better than voting for a bad candidate on purpose.
So…just give up and let lefties turn us into a Marxist nation. That’s not a plan.

Yep. Sadly, both sides are all in on the culture war. As long as the lesser-of-two-evils scam holds sway over voters, that's what we're gonna get. Fear sells.
You're being myopic.

It's not about culture.

It's about boundaries.

I keep telling you, commies are NOT WELCOME around here. I'll forcibly eject their retarded little asses if I have to.

I see the accusation, I'm just not seeing where force comes into play. You can call it force as a metaphor but that isn't actual force is it? What force are you implying? How does someone force your employer to fire you? Give an actual example of how this would happen.
I think it could be to complicated for you, You will not take answer.

You're being myopic.

It's not about culture.

It's about boundaries.

I keep telling you, commies are NOT WELCOME around here. I'll forcibly eject their retarded little asses if I have to.
😄

Sure you do little guy.

Forum List

Back