The Culture War: A Strange Game ...

Nevermind.

Seriously, if you're asking this, and are a politically aware person, it's because you are in full denial. I don't wanna deal with that.
It's really a simple question that shouldn't be this hard to answer. You're the one supposing a war that some side is waging against you, I'm just asking for a practical example.

And where will indulging them get us?
Staying quiet make the crazies the loudest voices. Now we have a Biden Administration full of gender identity diversity hires. As well as in our schools Indoctrinating kids. Even in the entertainment we watch/Listen to for escapism.

Line out of Yellowstone: They crave trouble, the just don't like resistance.
Mkay. Dirty Harry lines were better.

But, in the real world, fighting their war, by their rules, is a loss. Doing that endorses their core premise: that government should be the decider on social and cultural issues. It creates over-reaching government.

Mkay. Dirty Harry lines were better.

But, in the real world, fighting their war, by their rules, is a loss. Doing that endorses their core premise: that government should be the decider on social and cultural issues. It creates over-reaching government.
Well let's look at something like DeSantis' Don't Say Gay Bill. Isn't that him using the power of government to force his social and cultural values on others?
Fuck you.

Fuck you and fuck you and, to reiterate, fuck you.

Come back if you'd like real discussion. I'm not interested in your idiot fuck posturing.
😄

I was trying to give you the opportunity to frame your argument without me having to do it for you and you react like a hilarious child.

Indeed it is. That's sort of the point of this thread.
So he's the one waging a culture war..... you claimed it was the Left waging cultural war on the Right.

Do you have an example of anyone waging a culture war against you?

So he's the one waging a culture war....
Read the OP. Both sides are waging. The country is losing.
Do you have an example of anyone waging a culture war against you?
Sorry. I've just lost all tolerance for "feigned ignorance" rhetoric. You know goddamned well what I'm talking about, and I'm not going to chase you around the denial bush. If "it's different when we do it" is where you're going, be just cut to the chase

Sorry. I've just lost all tolerance for "feigned ignorance" rhetoric. You know goddamned well what I'm talking about, and I'm not going to chase you around the denial bush. If "it's different when we do it" is where you're going, be just cut to the chase
It's different when we do what? I'm still waiting for an example of some war my side is waging against you. I finally had to give up and give you an example of the Right waging a war against other people (DeSantis). I can't get to any supposed denial because I don't even know what I'm supposed to be denying.

Staying quiet make the crazies the loudest voices. Now we have a Biden Administration full of gender identity diversity hires. As well as in our schools Indoctrinating kids. Even in the entertainment we watch/Listen to for escapism.
I'm not suggesting you stay quiet. Just don't follow their lead. Democrats think the government is there to dictate cultural and social norms. If you oppose that notion, pushing for government to dictate YOUR preferred social norms is only validating their premise. The government should butt out altogether.

Last edited:
I'm glad you're having a good time. Troll on!
You're the one trolling. I asked a very obvious and simple question that is at the heart of your premise. Who's assaulting you and how? If it helps, point to the spot on the doll where they're touching you.

😄

Forum List

Back