Zone1 The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints the only true and living Church today

Little horn being king of the north? Greece is north. Look at a map.

Shame really. Joseph Smith was either a conman or delusional.

Antiochus IV Epiphanies defiled the temple and made it an Abomination of Desolation in his lifetime. That's the reason for the Maccabean revolt and Chanukah.
Who said anything about he king of the north? I certainly did not. Are you confusing other scriptures? Also this part of the discussion of the abomination of desolation has nothing to do with Joseph Smith.

Antiochus of Epiphanes did defile the temple but he didn't destroy Jerusalem as Daniel 8 tells us about the little horn who brings in the abomination of Desolation. This little horn of Daniel 8 destroys the holy people. Antiochus didn't do that. The Romans destroyed Jerusalem and leveled their temple so that not one stone was left upon another. Also Jesus Christ tells us that the Abomination of Desolation spoken of by Daniel the prophet was in the future from when Jesus talked about it. Antiochus was in the past. Rome did its deed in 70 AD. I think you have the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel the Prophet and Jesus Christ mistaken for Antiochus IV Epiphanes. Either that or you are a conman and delusional.

It never went back to the time of Christ. That's your first mistake. The RCC officially began in 590 by Pope Gregory. There were rogue churches all over with bishops leading them. However, as Paul stated in Ephesians, the Church must be founded on prophets and apostles along with evangelists, teachers, priests...John died in 100A.D. and was the last prophet-apostle. So, by 590A.D. when the Roman Catholic Church officially began, there were no apostles and prophets. So, it lacked the true authority of Jesus Christ. Paul also said there would be a falling away or apostasy. That meant that the communication with Jesus Christ would be silent. Not because Jesus Christ wanted it. It was because the bishops and other leaders polluted the everlasting Gospel of Jesus Christ. Just like in other apostacy periods by the Israelites. Note that the people then also didn't think they had fallen away either. But, they did and a restoration had to be done again and again and again throughout the OT. Then, between Malachi and John the Baptist and Jesus Christ there was another apostacy. And, the Lord again established the Church again. In Daniel, Chapter 2, Nebuchadnezzar had a dream where the king saw a great (wicked) image that was destroyed by a stone (latter-day kingdom of God). It grew stronger and filled the whole earth. This was a latter day vision Daniel interpreted. The great image was the wickedness of the world in apostacy especially that great abominable church against God. So, the "Stone" or kingdom of God could not be an established church. And, since 1830, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has rolled through the entire world preaching the fulness of the Gospel.

Daniel was written in 164 BC about Antiochus IV the Greek Hellenistic king of the Seleucid Empire. Joseph Smith should have known that.

Rome didn't take Palestine until 63 BC. Daniel wasn't writing about Rome. He was writing about Antiochus IV Epiphanies was a Greek Hellenistic king who ruled the Seleucid empire until his death in 164 BC. Joseph Smith should have known that.
Again, Joseph Smith has nothing to do with the discussion of Antiochus Epiphanes and Rome. Quit trying to con and delude people!

Who said anything about he king of the north? I certainly did not. Are you confusing other scriptures? Also this part of the discussion of the abomination of desolation has nothing to do with Joseph Smith.

Antiochus of Epiphanes did defile the temple but he didn't destroy Jerusalem as Daniel 8 tells us about the little horn who brings in the abomination of Desolation. This little horn of Daniel 8 destroys the holy people. Antiochus didn't do that. The Romans destroyed Jerusalem and leveled their temple so that not one stone was left upon another. Also Jesus Christ tells us that the Abomination of Desolation spoken of by Daniel the prophet was in the future from when Jesus talked about it. Antiochus was in the past. Rome did its deed in 70 AD. I think you have the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel the Prophet and Jesus Christ mistaken for Antiochus IV Epiphanes. Either that or you are a conman and delusional.

Jesus says when you see the abomination of your spoken of in Daniel flee to the mountains. Daniel had already seen it when Antiochus defiled the temple. The Jews cleaned it up, rededicated it and celebrated the first Chanukah. Joseph Smith should have known that.

Jesus says when you see the abomination of your spoken of in Daniel flee to the mountains. Daniel had already seen it when Antiochus defiled the temple. The Jews cleaned it up, rededicated it and celebrated the first Chanukah. Joseph Smith should have known that.
The teaching that Rome is the little horn is not a teaching of Joseph Smith. It originates outside of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It is a teaching that I have read about from other christian scholars of which I agree with. Why do you ignor the fact that Jesus spoke of the Abomination of Desolation spoken of by Daniel the Prophet as being in the future? It didn't occur before Christ! Do you not believe the words of Jesus Christ? Again trying to con and delude.

Jesus said:

Matthew 24:15
15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand).

The teaching that Rome is the little horn is not a teaching of Joseph Smith. It originates outside of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It is a teaching that I have read about from other christian scholars of which I agree with. Why do you ignor the fact that Jesus spoke of the Abomination of Desolation spoken of by Daniel the Prophet as being in the future? It didn't occur before Christ! Do you not believe the words of Jesus Christ? Again trying to con and delude.

Jesus said:

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand).

Antiochus IV Epiphanies replaced sacrifices in the Jewish temple with pagan sacrifices in the 2nd century BC. That was the Abomination of Desolation. The Mormon prophets should have known known that and didn't.

Says a Godless Communist.
—An adherent to one of the grandest and mosy Satanic cons ever to infest Mankind.
Yes, I'm definitely "godless", I don't need imaginary, mythical beings in my life. Apparently, you do. Satan only exists in your warped Christian mind.

Current day Apostle? :no_text11:

The N.T. of Christ Jesus defines the "qualfications" of being an Apostle of Christ. 1. An Apostle of Christ was required to have personally seen the Lord and been an "eyewitness" of Christ's resurrection (Acts 1:22, Acts 22:14, 1 Cor. 9:1)

2. An Apostle of Christ had to have been specifically selected by the Lord or Holy Spirit (Example: Holy Spirit selected a successor to Judas after his suicide....it was by "divine decree" when the other Apostles of Christ selected Judas' successor (Regardless if one claims to have been placed by Divine Decree today.........the said apostle would have the requirement of being an eyewitess to Jesus ministry and His resurrection, just as Judas' replacement qualified.....there are none today that qualifies unless you claim to be over 2000 years old). As documented in the N.T. scriptures an Apostle has to meet both these pre-qualifiers. (Matt. 10:5, Mark 3:13-14, Luke 6:13, Acts 1:26, Acts 9:15, Acts 22:14-15, 21, Acts 26:13). What? Was Joseph Smith alive in order to have been a direct eyewitness of Jesus' minstry or resurrection? What about your modern day claim of Apostleship? It sounds much like a Con Job to me.......looking for those who are ignorant of the actual content of the Word of God in order to hold power and authority over them.....such as Taking more than 1 wife from the choice female memberships....etc. (you can't hide from history actual with platitudes). Deny this history.

3. All those appointed as Apostles of Christ were made by selection from Jesus Himself and were vested with miraculous powers to the extinct they could preform miracles in order to "confirm the word of God" being preached was from God.......just as promised to them by Jesus Himself, they were endowed with power when the Holy Spirit fell upon the Apostles on the day of pentecost after the ascension of Jesus. There are none alive today that possesses such power and authority (if they exist.......were is the evidence?) The Apostles of Christ had the power and authority to pass on certain miraculous gifts by the laying on of their hands (again there are none alive today that can lay on hands in order give to another the power and authority to perform miracles in conformation of the word of God). After the last Apostle of Christ physically died.....this gift of the spirit also died. (Just as explained by Paul in 1 Cor. 13......after these supernatural gifts FAIL, the only true gifts of the Spirit that will remain are, Faith, Hope and Charity/Love).

Where is your faith today maintained in the fact that the original Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.....declared the authority to take more than 1 wife? Its not faithful at all when you bend a knee to a supposed truth from a inspired Apostle of Christ in stating that its acceptable to have more than 1 wife.....as opposed to denying this truth and conforming to the standards established by soceity at large simply to be accepted as citizens of the Untied States of America...............seems more than hypocritical and deceitful, it sounds like this was never authorized by the Spirit of God in the first place.

There are none alive today that meets the qualifications or the authority from the Holy Spirit to confirm any new revelations from God......as the faith was delivered ONCE FOR ALL by the saints of the 1st century (Jude 3) There can't possibly be any such animal as a Modern Day Apostle of Christ. Its documented in Scripture, evidence of the above statements (Mark 3:15, Mark 16:17-20, Luke 9:1-2, John 14:12, John 15:24-27, John 16:13, Acts 2:43, Acts 4:29-31, Acts 5:12, Acts 15:16, Acts 6:6, Acts 8:14-18, Acts 19:6, 1 Tim. 6, Romans 1:11, Heb. 2:3-4).
Acts 1:22
22 Beginning from the baptism of John, unto that same day that he was taken up from us, must one be ordained to be a witness with us of his resurrection.

What does it take to be ordained to be a witness of his resurrection? And that cannot be done today? Nobody can be ordained to be a witness of the resurrection of Christ? Says who? Clyde, be sure not to bear witness of the resurrection of Jesus Christ!

Acts 22:14
14 And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth.

Is it impossible for God to have anyone see the Lord or hear the words of his mouth? Is this something that God cannot do?

1 Corinthians 9:1
1 Am I not an apostle? am I not free? have I not seen Jesus Christ our Lord? are not ye my work in the Lord?

From Joseph Smith History 1:16-17
I saw a pillar of light exactly over my head, above the brightness of the sun, which descended gradually until it fell upon me.

17 It no sooner appeared than I found myself delivered from the enemy which held me bound. When the light rested upon me I saw two Personages, whose brightness and glory defy all description, standing above me in the air. One of them spake unto me, calling me by name and said, pointing to the other—This is My Beloved Son. Hear Him!

"such as Taking more than 1 wife from the choice female memberships."

What made Abraham and Jacob worthy of being chosen by the Lord since they had more than one wife? Deny this story.

One of the gifts the Apostles were able to pass on was selecting new members of the Apostleship. Case in point, Mathias.

Matthew 10:5
5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

This is not a perpetual requirement to the Apostles. Paul was an Apostle of Jesus Christ and was sent specifically unto the Gentiles. Today the edict given to Paul applies, the gospel is to be preached in all the world.

I've had enough these absurdities.

Nope. It's a story set in the court of Nebuchadnezzar, but it was written in 164 BC. The main story is about Antiochus IV was, how he defiled the temple and persecuted the Jews . He forbid circumcision. He was trying to Hellenize them. Do you even know who he was? Do you know he turned the temple into the Abomination of Desolation? Do you know about the Maccabees?
It may have been written down in 164BC but it happened around 600BC. Or, it was written down and lost for a time. There are several books mentioned in the OT and NT that are lost and nowhere to be seen. If someone digs them up, then they could be cannonized with the rest of the Bible. Again, you are just going down a rabbit hole. Enjoy the view.

Acts 1:22
22 Beginning from the baptism of John, unto that same day that he was taken up from us, must one be ordained to be a witness with us of his resurrection.

What does it take to be ordained to be a witness of his resurrection? And that cannot be done today? Nobody can be ordained to be a witness of the resurrection of Christ? Says who? Clyde, be sure not to bear witness of the resurrection of Jesus Christ!

Acts 22:14
14 And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth.

Is it impossible for God to have anyone see the Lord or hear the words of his mouth? Is this something that God cannot do?

1 Corinthians 9:1
1 Am I not an apostle? am I not free? have I not seen Jesus Christ our Lord? are not ye my work in the Lord?

From Joseph Smith History 1:16-17
I saw a pillar of light exactly over my head, above the brightness of the sun, which descended gradually until it fell upon me.

17 It no sooner appeared than I found myself delivered from the enemy which held me bound. When the light rested upon me I saw two Personages, whose brightness and glory defy all description, standing above me in the air. One of them spake unto me, calling me by name and said, pointing to the other—This is My Beloved Son. Hear Him!

"such as Taking more than 1 wife from the choice female memberships."

What made Abraham and Jacob worthy of being chosen by the Lord since they had more than one wife? Deny this story.

One of the gifts the Apostles were able to pass on was selecting new members of the Apostleship. Case in point, Mathias.

Matthew 10:5
5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

This is not a perpetual requirement to the Apostles. Paul was an Apostle of Jesus Christ and was sent specifically unto the Gentiles. Today the edict given to Paul applies, the gospel is to be preached in all the world.

I've had enough these absurdities.
Yeah........there are plenty of men around today that was part of Jesus' ministry from the time of JOHN (the Baptist).

As I stated and you just confessed.........the only method that you can claim that you have modern day apostles is to present the truth, they were sent by MEN........men of your cult not the Christ of scripture. An apostle as your cult represents simply means they are messengers. One can be a messenger of truth or they can be a messenger of deceit. They were sent.......sent to take advantage of gullible individuals that can't think and reason for themselves. Faith is not based upon the absence of reason........but rather upon the "assurance" of things hoped for. (Heb. 11:1) How can you be assured that your faith is not based upon blindness? Faith can only exist if you have witnessed the evidence and reasoned its truthfulness.

Example: I have faith that my car will start in the morning when I require it for basic transportation. Do I base this faith upon blind HOPE? Of course not, I base it on the evidence that my car has started every morning since I purchased it.....faith is not BLIND as defined in scriptures. Its based upon the ability of any human to use the Gift that God has granted men...........the ability to use their intelligence in order to logically and reasonably determine Truth from Fiction.

As the Apostle Peter stated, "For we did not follow cleverly devised tales when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of His majesty........" 2 Peter 1:16-21.......ends with this declaration, ".....But know this first of all, that NO PROPHECY OF SCRIPTURE BECOMES A MATTER OF SOMEONE'S OWN INTERPRETATION...."

You have just personally interpreted in a deflective and attempted deceitful manner.

Where does the faith exist that I know your cult is based upon lies and deciet? You parrot portions of an antiquated Translation of the N.T. (KJV from 1611) and claim that messeage was inspired by God.........and your cult translates this supposed divine message into a DEAD LANGUAGE that is no longer in use instead of American English.........your translation contains many of the same errors of transmission that were recorded in the 1611 version (KJV).......according to reason and logic the god you worship was not intelligent enough to remove those man made errors of HIS DIVINE WORD.

And every time you are called out on some of the evil practices your cult has historically engaged (such as having more than one wife).......that the God of the Bible punished those under His covenant in the O.T. for sinning.

Your retort to these historical truths? YOU DEFLECT and attempt to change the direction that the facts in evidence has established.

Show me that YOUR BOOK OF MORMON did not parrot word for word......in a verbatim method from the KJV of the Bible and claim that an original inspiration.

This is easy settled. Simply demonstrate the signs of a true apostle of Christ.........document your miracles today in order to prove your message is from God as your cult claims. Show us the dead your apostles have raised from the dead, the blind that has been healed. I shall be patiently be awaiting your evidence.

FYI: Being a Christian does not mean you must leave your brain at the door when you enter the church. None of the miraculous signs preformed in the N.T. recorded by the Apostles of Christ required faith from any of the eyewitnesses that observed these miracles. Your Apostles should have no problem in documenting all the miracles they have preformed since 1830........some 1800 years from the time the Word of God declared the FAITH (of Christianity) ".........was delivered ONCE FOR ALL by the saints (of the 1st century....implied in the text, as the passage was written to be comprehended as being in the present when written, not for some future time period). -- Jude 3

Last edited:
Jesus and Satan were not spirit brothers. I don't care how much you rail at me or whatever, that was all made up by con men. It's certainly not Biblical.
You can say it until you are blue in the face but Jesus (Jehovah) and Lucifer (Satan) are brothers. Once you understand that Jehovah is not the Father God, but the Son of God, a separated and distinct personage, then you will understand the Bible better. And, once you actually believe the Bible when you realize that Jesus himself that not all the mysteries were to be written down during his life on earth, then you will realize you have just a part of the full Gospel truth. Then, you will accept that in our days, we have more instructions, some of which Jesus told the people in his day not to write down. Then, your eyes and heart will be open. Then you can understand this: How can Jesus and Lucifer be spirit brothers when their characters and purposes are so utterly opposed?

Christians don't believe Jesus is dead. Where did you come up with that nonsense?
They don't believe he will ever speak to them again. So, that's why they worship the cross. They still follow something 2,000 years old instead of the living Christ who has once again opened up the heavens and conversed with us through his servants the prophets.

They don't believe he will ever speak to them again. So, that's why they worship the cross. They still follow something 2,000 years old instead of the living Christ who has once again opened up the heavens and conversed with us through his servants the prophets.

Lol. Christians don't worship the cross. Where did you get such an idiotic idea? The Mormons are worse than I knew. Joseph Smith claimed to be a prophet, but didn't know about the 2nd century BC Abomination of Desolation?

What crap.

Yeah........there are plenty of men around today that was part of Jesus ministry from the time of JOHN (the Baptist).

This is easy settled. Simply demonstrate the signs of a true apostle of Christ.........document your miracles today in order to prove your message is from God as your cult claims. Show us the dead your apostles have raised from the dead, the blind that has been healed. I shall be patiently be awaiting your evidence.

FYI: Being a Christian does not mean you must leave your brain at the door when you enter the church. None of the miraculous signs preformed in the N.T. record by the Apostles of Christ required faith from any of the eyewitnesses that observed these miracles. Your Apostles should have no problem in documenting all the miracles they have preformed since 1830........some 1800 years from the time the Word of God declared the FAITH (of Christianity) ".........was delivered ONCE FOR ALL by the saints (of the 1st century....implied in the text, as the passage was written to be comprehended as being in the present when written, not for some future time period). -- Jude 3

Joseph Smith – Miracles

enjoy the reading. It is long but very good.

Lol. Christians don't worship the cross. Where did you get such an idiotic idea? The Mormons are worse than I knew. Joseph Smith claimed to be a prophet, but didn't know about the 2nd century BC Abomination of Desolation?

What crap.
Prove that Joseph Smith didn't know about Antiochus Epiphanes. Also you still need to prove that Antiochus Epiphanes was the Abomination of Desolation spoken of by Daniel the Prophet. Again, the Lord Jesus Christ prophesied of it being after his prophesy. Antiochus Epiphanes came before Christ. Speaking to his disciples, Jesus said:

Obviously Antiochus Epiphanes and his dealings with the Jews was not the Abomination of Desolation spoken of by Daniel the Prophet. Unless of course you doubt Jesus Christ.

Current day Apostle? :no_text11:

The N.T. of Christ Jesus defines the "qualfications" of being an Apostle of Christ. 1. An Apostle of Christ was required to have personally seen the Lord and been an "eyewitness" of Christ's resurrection (Acts 1:22, Acts 22:14, 1 Cor. 9:1)

2. An Apostle of Christ had to have been specifically selected by the Lord or Holy Spirit (Example: Holy Spirit selected a successor to Judas after his suicide....it was by "divine decree" when the other Apostles of Christ selected Judas' successor (Regardless if one claims to have been placed by Divine Decree today.........the said apostle would have the requirement of being an eyewitess to Jesus ministry and His resurrection, just as Judas' replacement qualified.....there are none today that qualifies unless you claim to be over 2000 years old). As documented in the N.T. scriptures an Apostle has to meet both these pre-qualifiers. (Matt. 10:5, Mark 3:13-14, Luke 6:13, Acts 1:26, Acts 9:15, Acts 22:14-15, 21, Acts 26:13). What? Was Joseph Smith alive in order to have been a direct eyewitness of Jesus' minstry or resurrection? What about your modern day claim of Apostleship? It sounds much like a Con Job to me.......looking for those who are ignorant of the actual content of the Word of God in order to hold power and authority over them.....such as Taking more than 1 wife from the choice female memberships....etc. (you can't hide from history actual with platitudes). Deny this history.

3. All those appointed as Apostles of Christ were made by selection from Jesus Himself and were vested with miraculous powers to the extinct they could preform miracles in order to "confirm the word of God" being preached was from God.......just as promised to them by Jesus Himself, they were endowed with power when the Holy Spirit fell upon the Apostles on the day of pentecost after the ascension of Jesus. There are none alive today that possesses such power and authority (if they exist.......were is the evidence?) The Apostles of Christ had the power and authority to pass on certain miraculous gifts by the laying on of their hands (again there are none alive today that can lay on hands in order give to another the power and authority to perform miracles in conformation of the word of God). After the last Apostle of Christ physically died.....this gift of the spirit also died. (Just as explained by Paul in 1 Cor. 13......after these supernatural gifts FAIL, the only true gifts of the Spirit that will remain are, Faith, Hope and Charity/Love).

Where is your faith today maintained in the fact that the original Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.....declared the authority to take more than 1 wife? Its not faithful at all when you bend a knee to a supposed truth from a inspired Apostle of Christ in stating that its acceptable to have more than 1 wife.....as opposed to denying this truth and conforming to the standards established by soceity at large simply to be accepted as citizens of the Untied States of America...............seems more than hypocritical and deceitful, it sounds like this was never authorized by the Spirit of God in the first place.

There are none alive today that meets the qualifications or the authority from the Holy Spirit to confirm any new revelations from God......as the faith was delivered ONCE FOR ALL by the saints of the 1st century (Jude 3) There can't possibly be any such animal as a Modern Day Apostle of Christ. Its documented in Scripture, evidence of the above statements (Mark 3:15, Mark 16:17-20, Luke 9:1-2, John 14:12, John 15:24-27, John 16:13, Acts 2:43, Acts 4:29-31, Acts 5:12, Acts 15:16, Acts 6:6, Acts 8:14-18, Acts 19:6, 1 Tim. 6, Romans 1:11, Heb. 2:3-4).
Mathias was not selected by Jesus Christ. And, there is no indication Mathias was there when Jesus was resurrected. In fact, no one was. No one witnessed the resurrection. What they witnessed was Jesus after his resurrection. How many apostles did Jesus appear to? This lists, in chronological order, the first appearance to Peter, then to "the Twelve," then to five hundred at one time, then to James (presumably James the brother of Jesus), then to "all the Apostles," and last to Paul himself. Let's talk about Paul. Here's a guy who obviously did not follow Christ and was not present for any visitation from Jesus Christ until he was on the road to Damascus as recorded in Acts. "Place (9:2–3; 22:6; 26:13) – Event occurred on the road from Jerusalem to Damascus, near Damascus. Appearance (9:3; 22:6; 26:13) – A light from heaven flashed around Paul. Reaction (9:4; 22:7; 26:14) – Paul (and his companions) fell to the ground, apparently in reverence." So, why do you accept Paul's visionary account and Joseph Smith's account you claim could not have happened and he could have never been called a Prophet and Apostle? Their accounts are quite similar. So, this answers most of your attempted post. As far as the succession of Apostles after Joseph Smith, Such as Brigham Young, who are you to say the apostles that have been ordained since Joseph Smith and Brigham young are not special witnesses to the Resurrection of Jesus Christ? Who says they don't have spiritual experiences either by Jesus Christ himself or the witness of the Holy Ghost? Who are you to make these claims?
I testify to you that the Apostles of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints are special witnesses of the divinity and resurrection of Jesus Christ. My heart is not hardened as yours is and the Holy Ghost bears witness of these truths you cannot obtain until you have a broken heart and a contrite spirit that can be taught.

Forum List

Back