News Media Bias against Guns, and Gun ownership.

Hate to tell ya, but an armed population is also easy to control. I present Merika. NO ONE has stood up to anything the Dems have dished out. Which begs the question, in light of that FACT, what good is the 2A except chasing squirrels and Bambi ?

Might as well get rid of the guns. At least then Bambi might stand a fighting chance against all the Patriots and "freedom fighters" lol
thats because to many useless idiots think the republicans will save us,,

if we are this bad with guns imagine how bad it will be without them,,

Every time I see a news report about a gun crime, I notice the news media tends to focus on the weapon used in the crime. Not on the person that caused the criminal act. Or the person mental health status.? Why is the global news media, demonizing Guns, and Gun ownership. It happens all the time.?!!
One needs to look no further than MSTV "news" which always show a machine gun firing when talking about semi-automatic weapons.

I already did... Defensive Gun Homicides are rare... only 200 a year according to the FBI. Google is your friend. The blow up doll you own is not.
If you cant back it up with a liunk you made it up

you are known for being a liar who makes crap up

The burden is on you prpove it or go away liar

Really? Do tell?

I have a reputation for spanking wingnuts, but here's why I don't do links.

When I do links, one of two things happen.

1) They scream fake news
2) they pretend they didn't see them.
You have no such reputation

Your reputation is that you are a pest who lacks maturity and merely lies and makes crap up whern proven wrong

Forum List

Back