Zone1 The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints the only true and living Church today

Check the Jewish encyclopedia. Jesus said when you see the abomination of desolation as spoken of by Daniel flee Jerusalem. They did. They went to Pella and avoided the tribulation.

In Daniel Antiochus IV Epiphanies has also defiled the temple with statues of Zeus and pig sacrifices. He also turned it into a desolate abomination.

Check the Jewish encyclopedia. Jesus said when you see the abomination of desolation as spoken of by Daniel flee Jerusalem. They did. They went to Pella and avoided the tribulation.

In Daniel Antiochus IV Epiphanies has also defiled the temple with statues of Zeus and pig sacrifices. He also turned it into a desolate abomination.
The abomination of 70 AD is the correct abomination of desolation spoken of as well as the one that will occur after Jerusalem is besieged just before Jesus' second coming. The Antiochus Epiphanies incident was not the one Jesus referred to since Jesus was referring to the future and not the past.

The abomination of 70 AD is the correct abomination of desolation spoken of as well as the one that will occur after Jerusalem is besieged just before Jesus' second coming. The Antiochus Epiphanies incident was not the one Jesus referred to since Jesus was referring to the future and not the past.

Jesus knew about Antiochus IV Epiphanies and his defiling the temple.. he knew about the Maccabean revolt.. Jesus knew the reason for Chanukah. That's why Jesus referenced the previous abomination of desolation. Do you know what abomination of desolation means?

Jesus knew about Antiochus IV Epiphanies and his defiling the temple.. he knew about the Maccabean revolt.. Jesus knew the reason for Chanukah. That's why Jesus referenced the previous abomination of desolation. Do you know what abomination of desolation means?
Jesus did not reference any incident in the past. He told his disciples that when you shall see the abomination of desolation and that it should occur in the future. This future abomination of desolation was the one Jesus says was the one spoken of by Daniel the PROPHET.

Matthew 24:15
15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand).

John 3:22
22 After these things came Jesus and his disciples into the land of Judæa; and there he tarried with them, and baptized.

No. Clarified in John 4:1-2 overtly

4 Now when Jesus learned that the Pharisees had heard that Jesus was making and baptizing more disciples than John 2(although Jesus himself did not baptize, but only his disciples),

Jesus Christ set up his church with Apostles and other offices of the priesthood. Man did not make this up from his own mind. It was Jesus who established the makeup of his church. The laying on of hands, as I have shown you in the bible, was done by the Apostles of Jesus Christ whom Jesus chose himself. This was not man made as you suppose. The authority that was given to his Apostles came directly from Jesus himself. And yes, when they laid their hands upon those who repented and were baptized, they did in fact receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. Your dodge on this is ridiculous.

Your writings are not hard on me because they are not true. I know that you are the one in the dark on this. As I've pointed out in previous posts, God gave Apostles and prophets and other priesthood offices to his church for the perfecting of the saints until we all come to the unity of the faith.

Ephesians 4:11-14
11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

The true church of Jesus Christ will always have Apostles and Prophets, etc. until we all come to the unity of faith and the knowledge of the Son of God unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ. And those Apostles and prophets and other priesthood holders of Christ's church will continue in doing what they have been commissioned by Christ to do such as baptizing and laying on their hands to confer the gift of the Holy Ghost. If you don't believe this then you certainly do not believe the Bible.

Here's what you're doing though. Here's a comparison for you. It's like you're citing a wedding that took place in gardens and saying "look here, it says there are weddings in gardens. So this is how you have weddings and it's the ONLY way you have weddings."

I am saying YES. There are weddings in gardens.

But there are also weddings in churches, chapels, courthouses, cathedrals, and backyards. I'm not REFUTING weddings in gardens but I'm saying not ALL weddings have to be in gardens.

You keep screeching "GARDEN WEDDING" not realizing I'm conceding the point. Yes, sometimes the Spirit came by laying of hands. And sometimes--many times--He did not.

But you are unable to concede this because there goes your entire cult. I realize this. You cannot.

Last edited:
Completely unteachable person. I gave you biblical examples and you ignore them and reject them. That's on you, not me. Yes, the Father has billions of spirit children and two of the were Jehovah and Lucifer. Just like Adam had two children, Abel and Cain. Why do you think the story of Abel and Cain was important enough for Moses to include in Genesis? It's a similitude of our pre-earth life existence helping to explain one of three main questions, Where did I come from? Cain and Abel quarreled as did Jehovah and Lucifer. There has always been good and evil because there has always been free moral agency. Abel chose good but Cain chose evil and was banished as a vagabond in the world. Jehovah chose good and became one with our Father and our Lord Son of God while Lucifer was banished into the world without a physical body. A third of our brothers and sisters that were in heaven at this time also were banished for choosing to follow Lucifer. Lucifer changed his name to Satan and he with our fallen angel spirit brothers and sisters are here to deceive and torment living human beings who are with spirits. The fallen spirits are mad that they don't get to have physical bodies and one reason why they asked Jesus (Jehovah) if they could at least have the bodies of pig. He granted their wish and the quickly ran over the cliff and died leaving them again without physical bodies.
It isn't just about telling. You have nothing to back up your accusation you claim are true. You just expect people to give up their faith and beliefs because you yell and tell them hateful things about faith in God. You keep doing it because some people are not strong yet in their testimonies of God and are vulnerable to the deception and enticing of the hatred and anger of the devils inside of you deceiving you. Not me. I know the Book of Mormon and Book of Abraham are true teaching more of God's knowledge to us in our days. And, you are unhappy because I can know this and you cannot because of your free moral choices you are making. But, the good news is, there is still time for you to gain a testimony of what I know to be true. Instead of being mad and unhappy all the time because of believers, you can know the truth and the truth shall set you free from the lack of knowledge you have.

Jesus and Satan were not spirit brothers. I don't care how much you rail at me or whatever, that was all made up by con men. It's certainly not Biblical.

What isn't Christian about the Fulness of the Gospel taught in the LDS Church? I've proven true every question so far you have asked.

You haven't proven a darn thing. In the last post you just hurled invectives at me because I dared to question your religion.

Anyone can see what a fraud Joseph Smith was by the Book of Abraham debacle. Why was it called the Book of Abraham? Oh yeah....because he fleeced people into believing it was written by Abraham. Then along come people who can actually read it and WHOA...it's an Egyptian funeral breathing document. The entire thing was a fraud.

The Mormon Church does not control the Spirit of God by their apostles, their temple, the magic underwear, or anything else. I'm sorry but those are just the facts.

Leave all that behind and know Jesus Christ.

How is what you're posting archaeology related?

I take it you're answering for the commie goober? Not sure why you'd be doing that. :dunno:

Archaeology is artifacts from history, yes?

Are there any, say, chariots found in history in the Americas, as one example?

Hello?

Jesus did not reference any incident in the past. He told his disciples that when you shall see the abomination of desolation and that it should occur in the future. This future abomination of desolation was the one Jesus says was the one spoken of by Daniel the PROPHET.

Matthew 24:15
15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand).

Spoken of by Daniel.. the Abomination of Desolation had happened before. Daniel spoke of it.

Forum List

Back