The children of liberal parents have far greater mental problems than those of conservatives.

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
well duh.....i see it on this board...the desire and love for sexual gratification with minors....approving of incest showering with your 12 yr old..............complete gender confusion................gross homosexual behavior

i feel so sorry for many of you here with such awful nutty parents

now refute the article with facts or go take shower with a 6 yr old and stfu

• Banned
effectively disciplining and setting boundaries is the key

very pro abortion conservative who thinks the termination and murder of these fetuses is very very justified.where do you think the term worthless bastard came from

well duh.....i see it on this board...the desire and love for sexual gratification with minors....approving of incest showering with your 12 yr old..............complete gender confusion................gross homosexual behavior

You do know the libs own the mental health industry Sloop?

Hello Captain obvious.

This was the case 50 years ago, too.

When I was in high school, the kids of the liberal parents were the ones messed up in drugs, getting pregnant, and barely showing up for class.

The kids of the conservative parents focused on their studies and pretty much stayed out of trouble.

You get raised by mentally deficient perverts and see what happens to you.

owning how

I've never met a politically conservative therapist. I've volunteered at a few homeless shelters and knew only one conservative case manager.

Leftists take immeasurably more psychotropic drugs than conservatives.

Tons of evidence that prove this.

Here's a very good interview with a conservative Catholic priest, Fr. Dave Nix, regarding dealing with someone with Narcissistic Personality Disorder, and we all know leftists are very deeply into their victimhood. The leftist religion of Metheism.

Last edited:

When I was in high school, the kids of the liberal parents were the ones messed up in drugs, getting pregnant, and barely showing up for class.

The kids of the conservative parents focused on their studies and pretty much stayed out of trouble.
true...................it has matured though to mentally ill males to compete with a girl who weighs 60 lbs less.....and removing the breasts off 15 yr old girls.....................complete gender confusion

It was like this in the Midwest too.

I could never stand hanging out with the liberal kids. I knew one daughter of liberal parents who talked me into going out and shoplifting shit, and we got busted. Her parents told her that I was a bad influence and that she couldn't hang out with me.

Several years later and after I had moved away, speaking to a long time friend who was in our class, she told me that our liberal friend was turning tricks before she graduated high school.

I've never met a politically conservative therapist. I've volunteered at a few homeless shelters and knew only one conservative case manager.

Leftists take immeasurably more psychotropic drugs than conservatives.

Tons of evidence that prove this.

Here's a very good interview with a conservative Catholic priest Fr. Dave Nix, regarding dealing with someone with narcissistic personality disorder, and we all know leftists are very deeply into their victimhood. The leftist religion of Metheism.

ahhhhh.....i see now what he meant.......should i apologize to him????....lol

don't forget they pay shit in taxes and we have to feed em too by actually....wait.....wait..................WORKING!!!!

I could never stand hanging out with the liberal kids. I knew one daughter of liberal parents who talked me into going out and shoplifting shit, and we got busted. Her parents told her that I was a bad influence and that she couldn't hang out with me.

Several years later and after I had moved away, speaking to a long time friend who was in our class, she told me that our liberal friend was turning tricks before she graduated high school.

have you done a people search on her to see where she ended up

I find it amazing that you guys knew the political ideology of your fellow classmates. Well actually, I think you both are full of shit.
The Institute for Family Studies has a reputation of having a hard right bias. They are known for publishing misleading reports and suppressing information that would render conservative principles in a bad light.

The study itself is highly flawed.

Gallup fielded a survey in June of 2023 through its nationally representative probability-based panel. Data were collected from 6,643 parents and 1,580 adolescents living with a parent-respondent
Four parents to every child respondent? That makes no sense. The survey didn't conclude that the children of conservative parents had better mental health. What it concluded is that children from authoritative households had better mental health, and it just so happens that more conservative parents are more authoritative, like Du Huh.

There are two problems with the survey. First, if you are a child in an authoritative household just how likely are you to admit, to some pollster, that you have mental problems? I would contend that it is slim to none, and slim left town. Second, if you are a conservative parent how likely are you to admit that your child has mental problems? Well once again, slim to none.

And the study has a glaring contradiction.

Black adolescents have the lowest rates of major depression. Likewise, non-Hispanic White adults have been at higher risk of deaths of despair than Black and Hispanic adults over the past two decades.

Does anyone want to make the argument that black parents are more likely to be conservative? Hispanic parents? But those ethnic groups are more likely to run authoritative households.

Does anyone want to make the argument that black parents are more likely to be conservative? Hispanic parents? But those ethnic groups are more likely to run authoritative households.
Latinos are able to separate their core beliefs from their political beliefs. They live hard working conservative lives but vote Democrat for the bennies.

...if you are a conservative parent how likely are you to admit that your child has mental problems? Well once again, slim to none.
The 'mental problems' of children of conservative parents is likely the usual angst and rebellion against authority that most kids experience while under the 'iron fist' of their parents.

Forum List

Back