How do books about a gay lifestyle promote homosexuality ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Im just wondering how it worls.
If a teen reads a book about a gay relationship what is the process the teen goes through ? What is the damage that can be caused to the youngster ?

Science believes that Gay folk are born that way and that seems reeasonable. Would reading a book really persuade one to be gay or straight for that matter ?

If a teen reads a book about a gay relationship what is the process the teen goes through ? What is the damage that can be caused to the youngster ?

Science believes that Gay folk are born that way and that seems reeasonable. Would reading a book really persuade one to be gay or straight for that matter ?
Well, if you pretend like something doesn’t exist...clearly (at least in the mind of conservatives) it ceases to exist.

"Science" is wrong.

Homosexual behavior is caused by environment, not genetics.

Books sometimes give children the wrong idea. If a boy reads Myra Breckinridge, he would come away with the idea that sex change operation can changed Rex Reed into Raquel Welch. Total fabrication, but adults would be able to see through this.

Well, if you pretend like something doesn’t exist...clearly (at least in the mind of conservatives) it ceases to exist.
I think that it is something that they would rather not deal with. Hence the hostility to Gay folk.
I also sense that they think you can catch Gay form sitting on a toilet seat.
I am keen to understand what ptocess they think the readergoes through.

"Science" is wrong.

Homosexual behavior is caused by environment, not genetics.

Books sometimes give children the wrong idea. If a boy reads Myra Breckinridge, he would come away with the idea that sex change operation can changed Rex Reed into Raquel Welch. Total fabrication, but adults would be able to see through this.
Do you have any evidence for this ?

most films "celebrating the gay lifestyle" seem to be tragedies,. i'm not sure most people would "choose" such a life if they were aware of the consequences.

i freely admit that i prefer books and movies that de emphasize the mushy parts.

What is the harm of books about adult men sexually abusing children? It's not going to convert a school child into a pedophile.

What about a book about a man's sexual relationship with his sheep? Will it "convert" a normal child into an inter-species sex fiend?

But why would you put such a book into a CHILDREN'S LIBRARY?

And for the record, there is NO DEFINITIVE ANSWER to the question, Why are some men sexually attracted to other men?

most films "celebrating the gay lifestyle" seem to be tragedies,. i'm not sure most people would "choose" such a life if they were aware of the consequences.

i freely admit that i prefer books and movies that de emphasize the mushy parts.
I dont think that a conscious choice is a part of it.

What is the harm of books about adult men sexually abusing children? It's not going to convert a school child into a pedophile.

What about a book about a man's sexual relationship with his sheep? Will it "convert" a normal child into an inter-species sex fiend?

But why would you put such a book into a CHILDREN'S LIBRARY?

And for the record, there is NO DEFINITIVE ANSWER to the question, Why are some men sexually attracted to other men?
Is it just possible that some books appeal to people who do not share your world view ?
Is it just possible ?

Do you have any evidence for this ?

The evidence is obvious, as homosexuality gathers in certain geographic areas, not in certain genetic pools.

The genetics of San Francisco aren't much different from Amarillo, but one place has a lot more male on male cheek busting going on.

Even in antiquity, cities like Sodom were almost 100% homo.

Kids will read books with homosexual characters and then say……Hey, I think I will become gay

It is called “Catching the ghey”
If they don’t learn about homosexuality, they will never become gay

The evidence is obvious, as homosexuality gathers in certain geographic areas, not in certain genetic pools.

The genetics of San Francisco aren't much different from Amarillo, but one place has a lot more male on male cheek busting going on.

Even in antiquity, cities like Sodom were almost 100% homo.
That isnt evidence. legal/social strictures caused Gay folk to congregate in places where they felt safe.
The gay folk from Amarillo moved to San Francisco or just kept quiet to avoid persecution.
Its the same all over the world.

Keep your hands off the children or you will find out.

Perhaps you should ask the folks promoting books about the gay lifesytyle in schools.

My goodness -- how do books like "This book is gay" that teach little boys how to hook up with adult men to be butt fucked happen to promote a gay lifestyle?

Why don't you tell us, Tammy?
This is the amazon review for the book you mentioned.
Amazon product

It sounds like it would be useful reading for gay teenagers. But where is the evidence that it would turn kids gay ?

Forum List

Back