The children of liberal parents have far greater mental problems than those of conservatives.

Most parents are solidly around the center slightly to the right. That's the best place to parent from.

Latinos are able to separate their core beliefs from their political beliefs. They live hard working conservative lives but vote Democrat for the bennies.
I live in a pretty unique area. The High School I attended, my mother attended, and my children attended, was famously designated as the most redneck school in America by Howard Stern. It has "tractor day" at least twice a year, a day when students drive their family's tractors to school. At the same time, there are Bentleys sitting in student parking.

I was very involved in my children's education. Field trips, PTA. And the one thing I noticed, it was the Hispanic parents that were also involved. The kids driving the Bentleys, their parents weren't around. The kids driving the tractors to school, their parents weren't around. And here is the thing, a Hispanic family is much more likely to have a stay at home Mom than a non-Hispanic white family. And if you ask me, that is the key.

well duh.....i see it on this board...the desire and love for sexual gratification with minors....approving of incest showering with your 12 yr old..............complete gender confusion................gross homosexual behavior

i feel so sorry for many of you here with such awful nutty parents

now refute the article with facts or go take shower with a 6 yr old and stfu

Another MAGAt accusation that is really a con-fession.

I live in a pretty unique area. The High School I attended, my mother attended, and my children attended, was famously designated as the most redneck school in America by Howard Stern. It has "tractor day" at least twice a year, a day when students drive their family's tractors to school. At the same time, there are Bentleys sitting in student parking.

I was very involved in my children's education. Field trips, PTA. And the one thing I noticed, it was the Hispanic parents that were also involved. The kids driving the Bentleys, their parents weren't around. The kids driving the tractors to school, their parents weren't around. And here is the thing, a Hispanic family is much more likely to have a stay at home Mom than a non-Hispanic white family. And if you ask me, that is the key.
I rented to many Latino families. All the moms stayed home with the kids. Bored silly, but at home. Interesting that they didn't interact with each other very much, no 'coffee klatches'.

The 'mental problems' of children of conservative parents is likely the usual angst and rebellion against authority that most kids experience while under the 'iron fist' of their parents.
More the 'iron fist' of liberalism is dictating their authority upon our youths , and using the MH community to do so Woodz

These kids are growing up under the heel of jackboots

~S~

Forum List

Back