The Case For Trump's Covid-19 Incompetency

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
The despicable Left have made no bones their intent to try to exploit a viral epidemic sweeping the world as yet another lurid, disgusting example of how low they will go to try to paint Trump as an incompetent, bumbling, stupid fool who should resign--- --- at least in time to save them another embarrassing defeat in the Fall.

So I thought I would at least fairly examine the case for their claims: that Trump has magnificently mishandled the Covid-19 threat. I sat down and gathered scale maps of the USA along with the other 7 nations that lead the world in Covid outbreak, but decided to only include those nations with MORE outbreak than the USA to keep the numbers manageable! So I eliminated including Switzerland, UK and the Netherlands.

I only included:
  • China
  • Italy
  • Iran
  • South Korea
  • Spain
  • France
  • and Germany.
I originally excluded China as I wanted to focus on the fact that the other six countries combined, only took up less than A THIRD of the mainland USA! I put it all together on a map to scale and here is what I got:

COVID-19 Cases.jpg

The other 7 nations put together: . . . . . . . . . . . THE USA:

Nearly 159,500 Cases! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . About 4,700.

Over 7,100 Deaths! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 85 Deaths.

THIS IS THE GREAT FAILURE, THE INCOMPETENT BUMBLING OF TRUMP?

Let's take away China again, to get to just those six countries shown which don't even make up A THIRD of our country. Maybe that'll help:

The other 6 nations put together: . . . . . . . . . . . THE USA:

About 78,600 Cases! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . About 4,700.

About 3,900 Deaths! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 85.

I should add that these six countries have an approx. equal population to that of the United States.

The USA: About 6% of their cases.
The USA: About 2% of their deaths.

I dare anyone to show my math is wrong.

And these six nations don't even make up a third of ours?! Can you imagine the figures if I kept adding countries until they equaled the size and population of our own the massive inequity of the figures? Incompetent? Bumbling? Failure? o_O

ONLY THE IDIOT, DESPICABLE, DISGUSTING, VILE LEFT would paint this as the terrible Trump failing that they have. These other countries would kill to have our numbers! I have kept track of the many people here who have SHAMELESSLY tried to use this crisis as a vehicle for their loathsome Trump-bashing. When this is all over, and it will be over long in time for the election, and we come out of this with Trump looking again the EXACT OPPOSITE of how the Left tries to paint him AT ANY COST, the USA with minimal losses, the markets recovered, all except for the horrific pain inflicted upon the citizens of this country by their fear-mongering, I will not let them forget it.

And neither will the voters.

The Left have just taken what little hopes they had for a Trump defeat this Fall and thrown that along with themselves into their own pathetic, shameless Covid-19 graves.

2019–20 coronavirus pandemic - Wikipedia

Last edited:
The despicable Left have made no bones their intent to try to exploit a viral epidemic sweeping the world as yet another lurid, disgusting example of how low they will go to try to paint Trump as an incompetent, bumbling, stupid fool who should resign--- --- at least in time to save them another embarrassing defeat in the Fall.

So I thought I would at least fairly examine the case for their claims: that Trump has magnificently mishandled the Covid-19 threat. I sat down and gathered scale maps of the USA along with the other 7 nations that lead the world in Covid outbreak, but decided to only include those nations with MORE outbreak than the USA to keep the numbers manageable! So I eliminated including Switzerland, UK and the Netherlands.

I only included:
  • China
  • Italy
  • Iran
  • South Korea
  • Spain
  • France
  • and Germany.
I originally excluded China as I wanted to focus on the fact that the other six countries combined, only took up less than A THIRD of the mainland USA! I put it all together on a map to scales and here is what I got:

View attachment 312988

Let's take away China again, to get to just those six countries shown which don't even make up A THIRD of our country. Maybe that'll help:

And these six nations don't even make up a third of ours?! Can you imagine the figures if I kept adding countries until they equaled the size and population of our own the massive inequity of the figures? Incompetent? Bumbling? Failure? o_O

ONLY THE IDIOT, DESPICABLE, DISGUSTING, VILE LEFT would paint this as the terrible Trump failing that they have. These other countries would kill to have our numbers! I have kept track of the many people here who have SHAMELESSLY tried to use this crisis as a vehicle for their loathsome Trump-bashing. When this is all over, and it will be over long in time for the election, and we come out of this with Trump looking again the EXACT OPPOSITE of how the Left tries to paint him AT ANY COST, the USA with minimal losses, the markets recovered, all except for the horrific pain inflicted upon the citizens of this country by their fear-mongering, I will not let them forget it.

The Left have just taken what little hopes they had for a Trump defeat this Fall and thrown that along with themselves into their own pathetic, shameless Covid-19 graves.

What a dumb comparison to make. Those countries are much further along in the progression of the virus. We saw what was happening in those countries, and did almost nothing to prepare for when it got here. They didn't have that advantage like we did.

I only included:
  • China
  • Italy
  • Iran
  • South Korea
  • Spain
  • France
  • and Germany.
I originally excluded China as I wanted to focus on the fact that the other six countries combined, only took up less than A THIRD of the mainland USA! I put it all together on a map to scales and here is what I got:

View attachment 312988

What a dumb comparison to make. Those countries are much further along in the progression of the virus. We saw what was happening in those countries, and did almost nothing to prepare for when it got here. They didn't have that advantage like we did.
Now how did that happen? Did they close flights from China on a timely basis?

Quod erat demonstrandum.

Forum List

Back