Since the “Covid vaccine” rollout 1,800 have collapsed, 1,200 deaths in athletes.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

“Since the “Covid vaccine” rollout 1,800 have collapsed, 1,200 deaths in athletes. Historically their has been 29 deaths/collapses in athletes ‘globally’ under the age of 35. In USA 65-70 cardiac arrests & cardiac related deaths in athletes on average”. @LeslieManookian @NFLPA

Huh, and the 2nd one the announcer said, "We have seen so many of these over the last few years."

Kind of like this...

And these

Ooooops, is X also being controlled by THE CHINESE??

“Since the “Covid vaccine” rollout 1,800 have collapsed, 1,200 deaths in athletes. Historically their has been 29 deaths/collapses in athletes ‘globally’ under the age of 35. In USA 65-70 cardiac arrests & cardiac related deaths in athletes on average”. @LeslieManookian @NFLPA

Huh, and the 2nd one the announcer said, "We have seen so many of these over the last few years."

Kind of like this...

And these

thanks. glad i';m vaccinated. that is an incredibly low casualty rate compared to the disease.

Kind of like this...

And these

Wow, exactly 1,200 deaths. You've got to admire the precision. Well, you could if it were remotely true.

Kind of like this...

And these

Since the vaccine rollout, the pandemic has been completely reveresed, and Covid is now just a seasonal respitory illness.

Hang on , Owl .
We are now well in to the period of the Big Die Off and official figures can only be controlled and manipulated for so long .

The excess death rate figures make the overall point already even though they desperately try to adjust and massage the raw data .
Wait till the next monster news breaks -- possibility that there was no mRNA in any of the Killer Shots . Far worse .
But let's wait and see .

Since the vaccine rollout, the pandemic has been completely reveresed, and Covid is now just a seasonal respitory illness.
i'm not ready to stand that far down, but the death toll without the vaccines would be staggering by. now.

was the vaccine approval rushed beyond prudence? sure, trump wanted to announce it before the election, an event much more important to dear leader than the lives of the citizens who depend upon his judgement.

Wow, exactly 1,200 deaths. You've got to admire the precision. Well, you could if it were remotely true.
Even if it is true, 13 billion covid vaccines world wide have been administered...
Although if the 1200 is true, that's sad that anyone died from it...I'm on my fourth received....

But out of the 13 billion shots I read were administered....the risk of death is extremely low, from the shot....

Even if it is true, 13 billion covid vaccines world wide have been administered...
Although if the 1200 is true, that's sad that anyone died from it...I'm on my fourth received....

But out of the 13 billion shots I read were administered....the risk of death is extremely low, from the shot....
a death rate in thousands over billions of events? the vaccine is safer than any physical job.

The astounding bullshit in the OP isn't only the lazy "1200" number but the "29" figure as well.

All the stats collected to date reveal mrna therapy (not a vax) the most harmful inoculation in the history of mass inoculations

To the extent some governments are actively censoring , while others are openly investigating

Our government via proxy of Mr Fauci's last visit to Congress has literally taken the 5th

~S~

Kind of like this...

And these

Those are staggering numbers. The entire elite class needs to be executed.

You’re comparing the number of total athletes to the world population that got vaxxed? 🤦‍♂️

It magically vanished the night of Biden's first State of the Union. All of the covid updates on radio/TV, the daily tracking numbers, etc., just stopped lol. All across the country. All of the corrupt media in unison did the same thing. Massive scam.

In athletes? I don’t think so.
perhaps steroids are an as yet unexamined complication? i'm all for more research and a rational approval process going forward.

until then, my doctors have helped me control diabetes and overcome cancer. they are far from perfect, but i tend to trust them.

perhaps steroids are an as yet unexamined complication? i'm all for more research and a rational approval process going forward.

until then, my doctors have helped me control diabetes and overcome cancer. they are far from perfect, but i tend to trust them.

Many prescribed OxyContin as well. How’d that work out?

It magically vanished the night of Biden's first State of the Union. All of the covid updates on radio/TV, the daily tracking numbers, etc., just stopped lol. All across the country. All of the corrupt media in unison did the same thing. Massive scam.
nothing "magically vanished." as we learned more and adapted.

what did "magically disappear" were trump's daily covid briefings, chronicling on worldwide tv exactly how stupid and self centered trump is.

product placement on the president's podium. manipulating pharmacutical stocks in plain sight? what an amazing piece of work!

"adapt or die" darwin

Forum List

Back