If you think that the Corona hysteria and destruction is bad....

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
This is just a taste.

If you think destroying society over a never ending, naturally occurring virus' we see every year, wait till they get set on fighting the naturally occurring gas carbon dioxide in the same manner. That will make this seem like small potatoes.

I have to say, I'm a little disappointed in Trump buying into all the "scientific expert"/media hysteria.

This is just a taste.

If you think destroying society over a never ending, naturally occurring virus' we see every year, wait till they get set on fighting the naturally occurring gas carbon dioxide in the same manner. That will make this seem like small potatoes.

I have to say, I'm a little disappointed in Trump buying into all the "scientific expert"/media hysteria.

Sorry, but we have never seen this virus before. A virus is NOT a virus there are tens of thousands of viruses and all are not created equal.

In addition, we'll need at least another 1.5 years to develop a vaccine on this one and it's 15-30 times more deadly than the flu.

Jeezus some of you people! :icon_rolleyes:

This is just a taste.

Sorry, but we have never seen this virus before. A virus is NOT a virus there are tens of thousands of viruses and all are not created equal.

In addition, we'll need at least another 1.5 years to develop a vaccine on this one and it's 15-30 times more deadly than the flu.

How many viruses on Earth?

Not even close. There are well over 300,000 visus' and they estimate to find about 85% of them it would cost around a billion dollars.

So are we to close down the country every time we find one? What good is this doing? It will do far more harm.

This is just a taste.

You don't trust science. You don't trust media information. I presume you don't trust government. The burning question to skeptics like you is, who do you trust and why should anyone trust your opinion?

This is just a taste.

Not even close. There are well over 300,000 visus' and they estimate to find about 85% of them it would cost around a billion dollars.

So are we to close down the country every time we find one? What good is this doing? It will do far more harm.

Fine, spend the billion. But not the point Trumptard, DO SOMETHING about THIS one - *Only took the Orange Anus two months to figure out that it wouldn't "just disappear" eh?) :icon_rolleyes:

#DonaldDithered&PeopleDied

Don't be stupid - errr ... Never mind.

This is just a taste.

You don't trust science. You don't trust media information. I presume you don't trust government. The burning question to skeptics like you is, who do you trust and why should anyone trust your opinion?

In Dithering Donnie They Trust - Of course! :rolleyes-41:

3qeus1.jpg

This is just a taste.

Fine, spend the billion. But not the point Trumptard, DO SOMETHING about THIS one - *Only took the Orange Anus two months to figure out that it wouldn't "just disappear" eh?) :icon_rolleyes:

Honey, want me to post some posts here that the left declared of the cirus when Trump shut down incoming flights to and from China back in Jan?

This is just a taste.

Honey, want me to post some posts here that the left declared of the cirus when Trump shut down incoming flights to and from China back in Jan?

No thanks sweetheart - It was woefully inadequate.

Travel bans rarely work, and particularly in this instance.

It was akin to dead bolting your front door when the axe murderer is already in the fucking house!

The sole purpose was to remind his adoring flock of xenophobic Trumptards that it was those evil FER-NERS fault and not ours.

This is just a taste.

It was akin to dead bolting your front door when the axe murderer is already in the fucking house!

The sole purpose was to remind his adoring flock of xenophobic Trumptards that it was those evil FER-NERS fault and not ours.

Oh bullcrap. The same people are there that your beloved had working on the previous pandemics, which it took Obama 6 months to even declare an emergency.
Notice you didn’t seem concerned until the Dems told you to be.

Oh bullcrap. The same people are there that your beloved had working on the previous pandemics, which it took Obama 6 months to even declare an emergency.

Oh GAWD - THAT lie ... AGAIN? :rolleyes:

Did Obama Declare Swine Flu an Emergency Only After 'Millions' Were Infected?
PolitiFact - President Obama declared H1N1 a public health emergency before anyone in the United States died
A Truth Sandwich On Barack Obama's 2009 Swine Flu Response, For President Gateway Pundit

Oh GAWD - THAT lie ... AGAIN? :rolleyes:

Did Obama Declare Swine Flu an Emergency Only After 'Millions' Were Infected?
PolitiFact - President Obama declared H1N1 a public health emergency before anyone in the United States died
A Truth Sandwich On Barack Obama's 2009 Swine Flu Response, For President Gateway Pundit

Sometimes it helps to read your own link.

Obama didn't do a fucking thing. His secretary of HHS declared it an emergency. Obama sat on his ass until over a thousand were dead. Here is proof:

So it's true. Sorry.

Partly false claim: Image compared Obama and Trump’s public health emergency declarations and death tolls for swine flu and Coronavirus respectively

"While Obama personally declared H1N1 an emergency in October 2009, when over a thousand had died (see here ), the “Secretary of Health and Human Services first declared a public health emergency” on April 26, 2009. "

Last edited:
This is just a taste.

Apparently YOU dont trust science which says to do everything possible to minimize exposure. Travel bans are only bad when the USA does it apparently.

And tell me travel bans don’t work-

China Feb 25. 3,601,000 sq miles
77,780 cases.
Mar 17
Iran Feb 25. 636,000 sq miles
95 cases
Mar 17
Italy Feb 25. 116,350 sq miles
322 cases
Mar 17
US Feb 25. 3,531,905 sq miles
53 cases
Mar 17
Spain Feb 25 195,124 sq miles
7 cases
Mar 17
https://www.thelocal.de/20200316/in...lockdown-measures-and-closes-external-borders
The EU will ban all non-essential travel into Europe for 30 days to slow the spread of coronavirus

so why is the EU now shutting down travel and their borders, too?

Apparently YOU dont trust science which says to do everything possible to minimize exposure. Travel bans are only bad when the USA does it apparently.

What good does it do to prevent Europeans from coming here but allow Americans to go there and bring the virus back?

Donnie's idiotic travel ban was woefully insufficient. There were FAR more important things to have done back in January - Like you know, TESTING?

But idiots will duhfend literally anything their beloved President Poopstain does or says.

Will Trump's coronavirus travel ban work? Scientists express skepticism
https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/covid19-travel-bans-1.5495919
Virus Travel Bans Are Inevitable But Ineffective
Why Public Health Experts Say Trump's Travel Ban Won't Curb the Spread of COVID-19 in the U.S.
Why Travel Bans Don’t Work During An Outbreak Like Coronavirus

What good does it do to prevent Europeans from coming here but allow Americans to go there and bring the virus back?

Donnie's idiotic travel ban was woefully insufficient. There were FAR more important things to have done back in January - Like you know, TESTING?

But idiots will duhfend literally anything their beloved President Poopstain does or says.

Will Trump's coronavirus travel ban work? Scientists express skepticism
https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/covid19-travel-bans-1.5495919
Virus Travel Bans Are Inevitable But Ineffective
Why Public Health Experts Say Trump's Travel Ban Won't Curb the Spread of COVID-19 in the U.S.
Why Travel Bans Don’t Work During An Outbreak Like Coronavirus
Idiotic is not understanding those Americans returning are being screened.

This is just a taste.

Let me hear you say, baaaaaaaah. Now take another deep breath and let it out slowly, mooooooo.
Yep, sounds like you're a fine upstanding member of the herd to me, here's your number.

This is just a taste.

Damn.

Forum List

Back