Democrats celebrating stock market down “it hurts trump” sick

You all have no clue what's coming annd how long this is going to last.l Itw on't be pretty yet you can't figure out why they are wanting to SEND 1,000 to everyone lmfao...

Iran jus tlet out thousands of inmates too bhah
upload_2020-3-17_9-36-49.jpeg

• Banned
F0FDDDFD-AEFB-49AD-8A69-A3BB54E500E7.jpeg
Getting tested now nothing but foreigners,, submissive ones that will bend over for welfare and big government

this is not me btw

Last edited:

Nice word salad there. Gotta give you props. You right wingers are masters of the slice, dice, misdirection and misinformation and finally, flat out lies.

Of course he doesn't say that anywhere in the opinion-piece-masquerading-as-journalism of the alt-right Breitbart screed. Krugman says nothing about celebrating anything. Just pointing out that Trump touts his popularity on the ups of the stock market. He did so last Friday sending out a campaign message with a graph of the stock market going up as he was forced to acknowledge that the coronavirus was a threat and he had to do something about it...especially after his hostage address to the nation sent the market into a tailspin the previous day.

• Banned

Nice word salad there. Gotta give you props. You right wingers are masters of the slice, dice, misdirection and misinformation and finally, flat out lies.

Of course he doesn't say that anywhere in the opinion-piece-masquerading-as-journalism of the alt-right Breitbart screed. Krugman says nothing about celebrating anything. Just pointing out that Trump touts his popularity on the ups of the stock market. He did so last Friday sending out a campaign message with a graph of the stock market going up as he was forced to acknowledge that the coronavirus was a threat and he had to do something about it...especially after his hostage address to the nation sent the market into a tailspin the previous day.
Why even pounce at times like this? Are you ok?

Why even pounce at times like this? Are you ok?

Cause you post bullshit word salad from alt-right sources? :)
It's too easy. Even the fish in the barrel know what's coming.

To tell you the truth, the cities will be in full riot mode in a higher probability then the semi rural or rural areas. N.Y. City is a tax on top of tax on top of tax on top of tax community. The breakdown can be quick.

Why should I care if the stock market is down? I put the same amount in every month no matter what so right now I'm buying low. This helps rich people like me and what do you care you don't even save money?

Americans have little trust in the information they are hearing from President Trump about the coronavirus, and their confidence in the federal government's response to it is declining sharply, according to a new NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll.

Just 46% of Americans now say the federal government is doing enough to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, down from 61% in February.

Just 37% of Americans now say they had a good amount or a great deal of trust in what they're hearing from the president, while 60% say they had not very much or no trust at all in what he's saying.

And Remember what Trump said in 2013?

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
Nov 8, 2013

Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

Why should I care if the stock market is down? I put the same amount in every month no matter what so right now I'm buying low. This helps rich people like me and what do you care you don't even save money?

Americans have little trust in the information they are hearing from President Trump about the coronavirus, and their confidence in the federal government's response to it is declining sharply, according to a new NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll.

Just 46% of Americans now say the federal government is doing enough to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, down from 61% in February.

Just 37% of Americans now say they had a good amount or a great deal of trust in what they're hearing from the president, while 60% say they had not very much or no trust at all in what he's saying.

And Remember what Trump said in 2013?

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
Nov 8, 2013

Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.
Except for a new flu strand .. what do you want how to do??

Celebrate?

I lost 53K in market value just yesterday.
Over 200k since the high.

I'm pissed, I aint celebrating.

trump is a total dumbass for sure.

I'd celebrate the virus if it killed Paul Krugman.
FU loser.

I saw literally 1000's of people (possibly muslim terrorists) celebrating on rooftops all across New York City...believe me

The Democrat leadership would love to see the Coronavirus evolve into a New Black Death if it would mean that it would cause Trump to lose next year. Even if it didn't, it would be a positive to them, as tens of millions of deaths would just be the Deplorables getting their comeuppance for having the audacity of electing The Donald in the first place.

Are liberals sabotaging President Trump's Pestilence efforts? I've heard reports elsewhere that libs are disregarding his Hand Washing edict, and still engaging in other unsanitary practices to help spread the Coronavirus.

I've heard of reports of libs not washing hands in public latrines and even snorting cocaine on the tanks of public toilets. Very unsanitary.

Forum List

Back