The Brexit treatment: Now Donald Trump voters are realizing they made a huge mistake

Pence did and its more like 750 but theres that magic I spoke about

Which is exactly how he cannot do those things. But again, magically he can. And since you believe in magic its true.

Of course you would....magic beans isnt a stupid investment. Its super smart.
Why can't he bring jobs back through negotiations? Carrol Campbell brought BMW to South Carolina, which liberals bitched about the tax breaks on the land. But it has been a win, win for us created thousands of jobs around here outside of BMW.

Anyone can do anything when you believe in magic. Asking me questions isnt making a point. And repeating that Trump saved jobs after knowing Pence was the only one who could do that just shows you still believe in magic
Well you believe Obama did a good job, shows you believe in fairy tales.

Yeah but believing someone did a good job is an opinion. Saying Trump saved jobs when it was Pence is just a lie.
Trump said it would happen and it did.

Th sun will come up tomorrow. Now praise me for making it happen.

But Pence still did it.

Why can't he bring jobs back through negotiations? Carrol Campbell brought BMW to South Carolina, which liberals bitched about the tax breaks on the land. But it has been a win, win for us created thousands of jobs around here outside of BMW.

Anyone can do anything when you believe in magic. Asking me questions isnt making a point. And repeating that Trump saved jobs after knowing Pence was the only one who could do that just shows you still believe in magic

Yeah but believing someone did a good job is an opinion. Saying Trump saved jobs when it was Pence is just a lie.

But Pence still did it.
Yes it will, but the sun will shine in January when Obama leaves office, finally!

You know, if Pence wasn't his VP and still acting governor who actually had the power to give Carrier massive tax breaks, chances are it wouldn't have happened. Trump is lucky he had Pence to do the deal, and he's even luckier that Pence is willing to let Trump have all the credit for what Pence did.

Yet another example of Trump taking credit for something he didn't do.
He chose Pence as his vp right?

And that means what? Trump is responsible for all of Pence accomplishments from that day forward? There's that magic Trump shit again lol

But Pence still did it.
Yes it will, but the sun will shine in January when Obama leaves office, finally!

Then praise me because I called it so that means I did it. Just like Trump

But Pence still did it.

Remember the seas didn't rise because of obama!

But Pence still did it.

Are you standing in a puddle? Welp, according to your logic you should praise him for saving your ass.

The rubes cut off their nose to spite their face

Voters make an impulse decision and come to regret after sober thought — sound familiar?

In May United Kingdom residents were convinced that it would be in their best interests to vote to leave the European Union. It was a choice that some voters quickly and almost immediately regretted.

So perhaps it’s no coincidence that Donald Trump has called himself “Mr. Brexit.”

Trumpgrets is a Tumblr page dedicated to searching and cataloging the remarks of voters who are tweeting their displeasure with the next administration. Take, for example, the tweets of Deplorable Jeff, a life member of the National Rifle Association whose Twitter bio reads, “We did it! The country spoke. This election was about saving The Forgotten Man!,” but who now wants the Republican Party to forget about its long-held intention to gut Medicare.

The Brexit treatment: Now Donald Trump voters are realizing they made a huge mistake
I personally don't have any regrets on Trump...I got my popcorn and I'm ready for the biggest shit show to hit white America, since them dumb fucks figured out Elvis really isn't coming back.

But Pence still did it.

And you keep in mind, the Golden Child, ie Trump be seeing his stock rise off the backs of you ingrate in the very near future

But Pence still did it.

And you keep in mind, the Golden Child, ie Trump be seeing his stock rise off the backs of you ingrate in the very near future
Trump is bringing jobs back. It's a good day in America again! Even better when Obama leaves office.

Forum List

Back