The Brexit treatment: Now Donald Trump voters are realizing they made a huge mistake

Trump is doing fine so far. I hope he disbands the EPA and has his head of the Dept of Education see to its dismantling. Rip up the agreement with Iran and he has a good start.

Never happen Tipsy. He saw Gore also he does not want his Florida estate in the ocean. He only said those things to get your vote. Gullible people.

Trump is doing fine so far. I hope he disbands the EPA and has his head of the Dept of Education see to its dismantling. Rip up the agreement with Iran and he has a good start.

Yeah, that's the ticket, let's get rid of the EPA and destroy the Earth.
"The nations raged, but your wrath came, and the time for the dead to be judged, and for rewarding your servants, the prophets and saints, and those who fear your name, both small and great, and for destroying the destroyers of the earth.” Revalations 11:18

Never happen Tipsy. He saw Gore also he does not want his Florida estate in the ocean. He only said those things to get your vote. Gullible people.
He didn't see gore. What does that mean to you? Did Ivanka take tea to assure gore that his global warming nonsense would be treated seriously?

Global warming is a hoax. Florida isn't going into the ocean. It was already supposed to be underwater by 2013. Gore is an ex vice president. He was entitled to a bit of courtesy.

Yeah, that's the ticket, let's get rid of the EPA and destroy the Earth.
"The nations raged, but your wrath came, and the time for the dead to be judged, and for rewarding your servants, the prophets and saints, and those who fear your name, both small and great, and for destroying the destroyers of the earth.” Revalations 11:18
The EPA stopped being useful 15 years ago. Shut it down.

Well, there are several things that have happened over the past few days and it looks like Trump is going to have a hard time keeping some of his bigger promises.

One was that jobs would stay here, and if a company sent some or all of their jobs overseas, Trump would have a 35 percent tariff imposed on them. Now, it sounds good on paper, making those who leave pay the price, but the problem with that is the company won't pay the price, the consumer will, making those products significantly more expensive. Many in the GOP are saying that doing this would be a mistake.

The other was the promise to repeal and replace the ACA. Well, in an interview I saw yesterday, Paul Ryan said that one of the first bills they would pass would be to repeal the ACA, but they would put a 3 YEAR WINDOW on it so they would have time to figure out some kind of replacement program. 3 years is 75 percent of Trumps term.

Yep.............the American people got duped by a con man, now we have to see how it's gonna turn out, but based on what he has said, what the GOP has said, and who his appointments are so far, it doesn't look good.

So now we all have to suffer. He will be lame at 2 and out by 4. The Pubs will destroy themselves. Paul Ryan , really now. I bet we see the biggest mid term elections ever in history.

Oh Trumpets, did you see MR Gore, who was President at one time, did you see he visited Trump and Ivanka who believes in Global warming.
Rush had a nightmare over it from what I read.

Trump keep your guts, save the ACA, Medicare, SS, and expanded Medicaid for all. Demand Devos to devote her time to Public Schools. Expand the power of the EPA and honor the Iran Agreement.

And please Trump do not make Ingraham or Conway Press Secretary, I won't be able to handle it. Ugh just the sound of their voices make me ill.

If you do all of the above, you will be liked by most , not by just a few.
Still on the rag, huh, Penny? Been a while now so maybe a trip to the gynie's in order.

So now we all have to suffer. He will be lame at 2 and out by 4. The Pubs will destroy themselves. Paul Ryan , really now. I bet we see the biggest mid term elections ever in history.

Oh Trumpets, did you see MR Gore, who was President at one time, did you see he visited Trump and Ivanka who believes in Global warming.

Trump keep your guts, save the ACA, Medicare, SS, and expanded Medicaid for all. Demand Devos to devote her time to Public Schools. Expand the power of the EPA and honor the Iran Agreement.

And please Trump do not make Ingraham or Conway Press Secretary, I won't be able to handle it. Ugh just the sound of their voices make me ill.

:cuckoo:

Well, there are several things that have happened over the past few days and it looks like Trump is going to have a hard time keeping some of his bigger promises.

One was that jobs would stay here, and if a company sent some or all of their jobs overseas, Trump would have a 35 percent tariff imposed on them. Now, it sounds good on paper, making those who leave pay the price, but the problem with that is the company won't pay the price, the consumer will, making those products significantly more expensive. Many in the GOP are saying that doing this would be a mistake.

The other was the promise to repeal and replace the ACA. Well, in an interview I saw yesterday, Paul Ryan said that one of the first bills they would pass would be to repeal the ACA, but they would put a 3 YEAR WINDOW on it so they would have time to figure out some kind of replacement program. 3 years is 75 percent of Trumps term.

Yep.............the American people got duped by a con man, now we have to see how it's gonna turn out, but based on what he has said, what the GOP has said, and who his appointments are so far, it doesn't look good.
The consumer won't pay the price. The consumer will just by the same product from a different manufacturer.

The consumer won't pay the price. The consumer will just by the same product from a different manufacturer.

Really? What if it's a product like Apple, which is almost exclusively made overseas. The only American jobs Apple has is sales and possibly some management and software development.

What other product are you going to replace that one with? A cheaper knockoff made in India?

IMG_0442.JPG

Really? What if it's a product like Apple, which is almost exclusively made overseas. The only American jobs Apple has is sales and possibly some management and software development.

What other product are you going to replace that one with? A cheaper knockoff made in India?
Oh did Apple close an American factory and demand that the American workers train foreign replacements? You forgot about that didn't you. The tariff was not on all imports. Just companies that avoided paying Americans yet brought their products back to sell to Americans.

Anyway, according to Apple, proposed changes in regulations and taxes means they will be building a factory here.

IT IS HAPPENING: Apple in talks of moving manufacturing to the USA

The rubes cut off their nose to spite their face

Voters make an impulse decision and come to regret after sober thought — sound familiar?

In May United Kingdom residents were convinced that it would be in their best interests to vote to leave the European Union. It was a choice that some voters quickly and almost immediately regretted.

So perhaps it’s no coincidence that Donald Trump has called himself “Mr. Brexit.”

Trumpgrets is a Tumblr page dedicated to searching and cataloging the remarks of voters who are tweeting their displeasure with the next administration. Take, for example, the tweets of Deplorable Jeff, a life member of the National Rifle Association whose Twitter bio reads, “We did it! The country spoke. This election was about saving The Forgotten Man!,” but who now wants the Republican Party to forget about its long-held intention to gut Medicare.

The Brexit treatment: Now Donald Trump voters are realizing they made a huge mistake

Oh look, a bitter and hate filled communist lying.

Imagine that.

Fuck off now, Guano.

The rubes cut off their nose to spite their face

Voters make an impulse decision and come to regret after sober thought — sound familiar?

In May United Kingdom residents were convinced that it would be in their best interests to vote to leave the European Union. It was a choice that some voters quickly and almost immediately regretted.

So perhaps it’s no coincidence that Donald Trump has called himself “Mr. Brexit.”

Trumpgrets is a Tumblr page dedicated to searching and cataloging the remarks of voters who are tweeting their displeasure with the next administration. Take, for example, the tweets of Deplorable Jeff, a life member of the National Rifle Association whose Twitter bio reads, “We did it! The country spoke. This election was about saving The Forgotten Man!,” but who now wants the Republican Party to forget about its long-held intention to gut Medicare.

73071681.jpg

Coming from the same person that said Hillary would win in a landslide. lol

Forum List

Back