Did Trump Lawyers Make A Mistake Or Did They Set A Trap For The Racist DA And Judge?

Could this be a brilliant move by Trump's lawyers to expose the racist DA and radical leftist judge?

No mistake at all, just the right thing to do. A jury trial allows the prosecution to toy with the jurors' emotions to get a guilty verdict. You know, play the economic class card to jurors of low means compared to a billionaire. A bench trial prevents this. The judge, despite political leanings, will be bound by judicial merits of the case. An appeal successfully overturning his verdict is like being called out in class for a mistake.

Here's another way of looking at it:

In general, if the case involves complex issues and nuanced areas of the law, a bench trial will be the better option. In those types of cases, you will need a Judge that knows the law well and will be receptive to arguments over case-law and examples of other cases. Generally, juries lose focus when the argument becomes too “dry” and legal.

If the case hinges more on the credibility of a witness, or what “feels” right and wrong, a jury may be the better choice. Often, jury trials can swing on the appearance or demeanor of a particular witness. They tend to operate more on how they feel rather than the precise legal arguments.

Source

Republicans claim they have all this overwhelming evidence against him, so present it in a Court of Law and stop making excuses.
That is what the impeachment inquiry is all about. Remember, they say you can't indict a sitting president.
If evidence warrants criminal prosecution, they do a criminal referral to DOJ.....I'm sure that would be DOJ's utmost priority....................:dunno:

No, the assessor (not the judge) valued it at bt 18 and 27 million. Mar a lago agreed with that evaluation for tax purposes.

That same year, trump himself valued it at 490 million on bank documents.
Tell me you've never owned property without telling me you're never owned property.

Tell me you you have no arguement without telling me you have no arguement.

Good grief.
The argument is that a person that has owned property understands that a Property Tax Assessment is nearly UNIVERSALLY significantly lower than actual market value.

The argument is that a person that has owned property understands that a Property Tax Assessment is nearly UNIVERSALLY significantly lower than actual market value.

Of course most people know that.

1. Trump literally argued the 26 million valuation was too high in 2020 before subsequently claiming it was worth hundreds of millions when he applied for loans.

2. 2300 percent is more then significantly different.

3. He applied his fraud to multiple properties over years.

Of course most people know that.

1. Trump literally argued the 26 million valuation was too high in 2020 before subsequently claiming it was worth hundreds of millions when he applied for loans.

2. 2300 percent is more then significantly different.

3. He applied his fraud to multiple properties over years.
BS. If "everybody knows" then why the fuck are you using TAX ASSESSMENT VALUE AS A TALKING POINT, YOU LYING CŪNT.

The lenders did their own assessments.

No one was defrauded and not a SINGLE lender complained or is giving testimony against President Trump.

Now do the world a favor and fuck off and die.

BS. If "everybody knows" the why the fuck are you using TAX ASSESSMENT VALUE AS A TALKING POINT YOU LYING CŪNT.

Because the disparity between the tax assessment, that Trump said was to high, was 2300 percent different then what Trump claimed it was for loans.

Why are you having meltdown? Don't be a snowflake.

The lenders did their own assessments.

Link?

No one was defrauded and not a SINGLE lender complained or is giving testimony against President Trump.
Not required for this case despite what your right wing moon bats are telling you to parrot.

The sexual abuser's tantrums directed at district attorneys, judges, prosecutors, etc. are not a viable legal defense in any of his crimes in any of the multiple venues in which he is being held to account.

Are you fucking kidding me.

You don't think a lender is going to do an independent assessment of loan collateral!!!!

Are you a complete retard?

Noooo...they just take everyone word for it.

My house is worth a billion dollars! Going down to the bank to borrow $500 million on it. Hope they just take my word for it. :cuckoo:

Democrat are literally the dumbest asses in captivity. Smh.

"Donald Trump has attacked the New York State Supreme Court judge presiding over his $250 million civil fraud trial as a Democratic “politician” on a quest to financially ruin him. But the judge on Monday noted that it’s the former president's fault that the case is being tried without a jury. Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Arthur Engoron noted that “nobody asked for” a jury trial. Earlier this year, New York Attorney Letitia James filed a form with a checkmark next to the field: “Trial without a jury.” Trump’s legal team didn’t file a corresponding form, and the former president may have regretted his lawyer’s inaction ever since.

Trump lashed out against him extensively at a makeshift press conference outside the courtroom, calling for Engoron to be “investigated for what he's done is undervaluing these properties.” Trump habitually attacks the judges who rule against him, filing failed motions to recuse the judges presiding over his federal election-interference case and his hush-money prosecution in New York. Former U.S. Attorney Harry Litman, now the host of the Talking Feds podcast, said that Trump’s legal team has only itself to blame for the bench trial."

If true, this may seem like a mistake by his lawyers, but since Trump has the most accomplished and expert legal team assembled in modern history, something tells me that something else is at play. First, why did the racist DA mark "trial without jury" -- what was she trying to do? why is she afraid to have this be a trial by jury?

Could this be a brilliant move by Trump's lawyers to expose the racist DA and radical leftist judge? By this being a trial by judge, this makes it easier for Trump to file an appeal based on the radical leftist agenda of the judge and a racist DA - both who are woking in a conspiracy against Trump - under the command of Soros and Biden...I mean, Trump would have claimed this whether it is a jury trial or not, but it sounds better to believe this was part of Trump's 4D chess strategy than to believe he hired incompetent attorneys. Since he only hires the best people, obviously.

dems too strong reps too weak.jpeg

Are you fucking kidding me.

So you can't find a link.

You don't think a lender is going to do an independent assessment of loan collateral!!!!

Are you a complete retard?

Can't find a link so ad hominem.

Noooo...they just take everyone word for it.

Can't find a link.

My house is worth a billion dollars! Going down to the bank to borrow $500 million on it. Hope they just take my word for it. :cuckoo:

I wouldn't do that. It would be fraud.

Democrat are literally the dumbest asses in captivity. Smh.
I'm not a Democrat.

Your thoughts and feelings are not proof.

Let me know when you find a link.

Can't find a link so ad hominem.

Can't find a link.

I wouldn't do that. It would be fraud.

I'm not a Democrat.

Your thoughts and feelings are not proof.

Let me know when you find a link.
Sorry Honey...there is no hyperlink to common sense. If there were, that would be the end of the Democrat party.

Then your post is pointless. You are make mg shit up.

Thanks for playing.
Here you go, dumbfuck-who-honestly-believes -banks-just-hand -out-loans-without -due-diligence.

Democrats have become completely uncoupled from reality.

They don't have any idea how the world works.

"Just give us free shit!" is the only thing they understand.

12:09 p.m. ET, October 2, 2023

Deutsche Bank valued Trump’s net worth $2 billion less than Trump did, but still gave him a loan...​

Now go spend the government provided food stamps in your government subsidized apartment and log into USMB on your Obama Phone to prove once again that liberals are idiots.

Here you go, dumbfuck-who-honestly-believes -banks-just-hand -out-loans-without -due-diligence.

Democrats have become completely uncoupled from reality.

They don't have any idea how the world works.

"Just give us free shit!" is the only thing they understand.

12:09 p.m. ET, October 2, 2023

Deutsche Bank valued Trump’s net worth $2 billion less than Trump did, but still gave him a loan...​

Now go spend the government provided food stamps in your government subsidized apartment and log into USMB on your Obama Phone to prove once again that liberals are idiots.
From post 108...

"The lenders did their own assessments."

One lender does not mean all lenders did.

Try again, Skippy.

Forum List

Back