The Brexit treatment: Now Donald Trump voters are realizing they made a huge mistake

He was when I went to bed, and wasn't when I woke up in the morning. How much better our world would be if only he had remained in office.

Gore was never president. The press lied to you, but reality forced it's way in.

You had 8 years of Barack Obama, the most pro-Muslim president in history. Yet the Jews still exist as does Israel. While I agree that Gore would have capitulated on 9/11, leading to you Muslims launching dozens more attacks against us. Israel would have still remained. You Hamas Terrorists would still be sitting in Gaza, not Jerusalem.

What jews, the ones in the Tel Aviv gay parade, Israel was to be set up as a secular country and the maj of PM have been secular and even atheist. Jew is not a race. Jerusalem is not the capital of Israel , Tel Aviv is.

He was when I went to bed, and wasn't when I woke up in the morning. How much better our world would be if only he had remained in office.

Gore was never president. The press lied to you, but reality forced it's way in.

You had 8 years of Barack Obama, the most pro-Muslim president in history. Yet the Jews still exist as does Israel. While I agree that Gore would have capitulated on 9/11, leading to you Muslims launching dozens more attacks against us. Israel would have still remained. You Hamas Terrorists would still be sitting in Gaza, not Jerusalem.

What jews, the ones in the Tel Aviv gay parade, Israel was to be set up as a secular country and the maj of PM have been secular and even atheist. Jew is not a race. Jerusalem is not the capital of Israel , Tel Aviv is.

Which all has nothing to do with anything.

You think that if Gore had been president, your side would have won. It would not have. Gore would have whimpered and cried on 9/11. You Muzzie Beasts would have launched more attacks, as KSM stated were planned. But Gore would have lost office in 2004, with a Republican hawk replacing him and the result would have eventually been the same. You of Hamas would not have taken Israel.

Sounds like you for the past eight years.

Notice, no denial. :badgrin:
No, so far he is doing a fine job. He has done more than Obama and isn't president yet. I'm good!

Thats how the con works. You love the magic beans you bought. You swear it!
Saved 10,000 jobs and is bringing 50,000 more in. Something your messiah said couldn't be done. Tell me, will you take your lips off of Obama's knob when he leaves?

no no he's saved 1,000,000 jobs and will bring in 40,000,000,000 jobs something magic beans do using magic
Well as of right now he saved 1000 jobs, and brought 50,000, and isn't president yet. Obama what gave the order to kill bin laden and got gays to marry, also let men into girls locker rooms. Sorry but I will take Trump any day.

Notice, no denial. :badgrin:
No, so far he is doing a fine job. He has done more than Obama and isn't president yet. I'm good!

Saved 10,000 jobs and is bringing 50,000 more in. Something your messiah said couldn't be done. Tell me, will you take your lips off of Obama's knob when he leaves?

no no he's saved 1,000,000 jobs and will bring in 40,000,000,000 jobs something magic beans do using magic
Well as of right now he saved 1000 jobs,

Pence did and its more like 750 but theres that magic I spoke about

and brought 50,000, and isn't president yet.

Which is exactly how he cannot do those things. But again, magically he can. And since you believe in magic its true.

Obama what gave the order to kill bin laden and got gays to marry, also let men into girls locker rooms. Sorry but I will take Trump any day.

Of course you would....magic beans isnt a stupid investment. Its super smart.

The rubes cut off their nose to spite their face

Voters make an impulse decision and come to regret after sober thought — sound familiar?

In May United Kingdom residents were convinced that it would be in their best interests to vote to leave the European Union. It was a choice that some voters quickly and almost immediately regretted.

So perhaps it’s no coincidence that Donald Trump has called himself “Mr. Brexit.”

Trumpgrets is a Tumblr page dedicated to searching and cataloging the remarks of voters who are tweeting their displeasure with the next administration. Take, for example, the tweets of Deplorable Jeff, a life member of the National Rifle Association whose Twitter bio reads, “We did it! The country spoke. This election was about saving The Forgotten Man!,” but who now wants the Republican Party to forget about its long-held intention to gut Medicare.

The Brexit treatment: Now Donald Trump voters are realizing they made a huge mistake
butthurt.jpg

May that force be aimed at the left...:9:

Which is exactly how he cannot do those things. But again, magically he can. And since you believe in magic its true.

Obama what gave the order to kill bin laden and got gays to marry, also let men into girls locker rooms. Sorry but I will take Trump any day.

Why can't he bring jobs back through negotiations? Carrol Campbell brought BMW to South Carolina, which liberals bitched about the tax breaks on the land. But it has been a win, win for us created thousands of jobs around here outside of BMW.

Why can't he bring jobs back through negotiations? Carrol Campbell brought BMW to South Carolina, which liberals bitched about the tax breaks on the land. But it has been a win, win for us created thousands of jobs around here outside of BMW.

Anyone can do anything when you believe in magic. Asking me questions isnt making a point. And repeating that Trump saved jobs after knowing Pence was the only one who could do that just shows you still believe in magic

Anyone can do anything when you believe in magic. Asking me questions isnt making a point. And repeating that Trump saved jobs after knowing Pence was the only one who could do that just shows you still believe in magic
Well you believe Obama did a good job, shows you believe in fairy tales.

Yeah but believing someone did a good job is an opinion. Saying Trump saved jobs when it was Pence is just a lie.

Yeah but believing someone did a good job is an opinion. Saying Trump saved jobs when it was Pence is just a lie.
Trump said it would happen and it did.

Trump is doing fine so far. I hope he disbands the EPA and has his head of the Dept of Education see to its dismantling. Rip up the agreement with Iran and he has a good start.

Yeah, that's the ticket, let's get rid of the EPA and destroy the Earth.
"The nations raged, but your wrath came, and the time for the dead to be judged, and for rewarding your servants, the prophets and saints, and those who fear your name, both small and great, and for destroying the destroyers of the earth.” Revalations 11:18
The EPA stopped being useful 15 years ago. Shut it down.

As a Christian, I follow what the Bible says in all ways in my life. The Bible is full of verses about taking care of God's Earth and the last thing the Bible says, God will destroy those who destroy His Earth.
I concure that the EPA has at times gone to the extreme, but it also has done things to protect God's Earth.
I thought the GOP was the party of God!

The rubes cut off their nose to spite their face

Voters make an impulse decision and come to regret after sober thought — sound familiar?

In May United Kingdom residents were convinced that it would be in their best interests to vote to leave the European Union. It was a choice that some voters quickly and almost immediately regretted.

So perhaps it’s no coincidence that Donald Trump has called himself “Mr. Brexit.”

Trumpgrets is a Tumblr page dedicated to searching and cataloging the remarks of voters who are tweeting their displeasure with the next administration. Take, for example, the tweets of Deplorable Jeff, a life member of the National Rifle Association whose Twitter bio reads, “We did it! The country spoke. This election was about saving The Forgotten Man!,” but who now wants the Republican Party to forget about its long-held intention to gut Medicare.

How do we realize the huge mistake when He hasn't actually taken office yet? All this bad press is the predictable attempt by the Left to turn him into a lame duck president, Of course SALON Mag is going to report this crap. I was willing to give Obama a chance when he became president before I really formed any opinion on his presidency and Ill do the same with Trump.

I'm sorry you all on the Left believe Hitler himself has just been elected as president but it's not true, I see no evidence that he is a racist or any of the other ism's that have been placed on him by Hillary supporters. Trump does have personal flaws and probably he would be no friend of mine but that doesn't mean he cant do good things for the US, which I believe he will do despite not being a perfect person. Hillary was no better choice and simply a person who worked hard to create a facade image of herself. I will never vote to keep the royal families in power
in Washington. its the biggest conflict of interest ever. And thats anyone named Kennedy, Bush or Clinton, they should all be through with their service, time for new blood and time to let Go.

Time to let Hillary drift off into the night on her ice flow now Guno, let her go.....

Trump is doing fine so far. I hope he disbands the EPA and has his head of the Dept of Education see to its dismantling. Rip up the agreement with Iran and he has a good start.

Yeah, that's the ticket, let's get rid of the EPA and destroy the Earth.
"The nations raged, but your wrath came, and the time for the dead to be judged, and for rewarding your servants, the prophets and saints, and those who fear your name, both small and great, and for destroying the destroyers of the earth.” Revalations 11:18
The EPA stopped being useful 15 years ago. Shut it down.

As a Christian, I follow what the Bible says in all ways in my life. The Bible is full of verses about taking care of God's Earth and the last thing the Bible says, God will destroy those who destroy His Earth.
I concure that the EPA has at times gone to the extreme, but it also has done things to protect God's Earth.
I thought the GOP was the party of God!

The EPA has become an attack dog ... hmmm seems the road to Hell is paved with good intentions, so at what point is it ok to stop paving and hire a new contractor?

You know, if Pence wasn't his VP and still acting governor who actually had the power to give Carrier massive tax breaks, chances are it wouldn't have happened. Trump is lucky he had Pence to do the deal, and he's even luckier that Pence is willing to let Trump have all the credit for what Pence did.

Yet another example of Trump taking credit for something he didn't do.

You know, if Pence wasn't his VP and still acting governor who actually had the power to give Carrier massive tax breaks, chances are it wouldn't have happened. Trump is lucky he had Pence to do the deal, and he's even luckier that Pence is willing to let Trump have all the credit for what Pence did.

Yet another example of Trump taking credit for something he didn't do.
He chose Pence as his vp right?

Forum List

Back