It does not matter how popular Donald Trump is among fake republican voters. The GOP is still a minority party

merrill

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011
It does not matter how popular Donald Trump is among fake republican voters. The GOP is still a minority party thus no republican candidate can win without the electoral college and voter suppression performing voter fraud.

Neither GW Bush nor Trump won the popular vote ....... without the fraudulent Electoral College neither would have been president and both have been the two worst presidents in the history of the USA.

Believe it or not DeSantis would be even worse.

I say voters need to come out in large numbers to save USA democracy from Fascism Oligarchy & Autocracy in 2024 .... make no mistake about it...... Women are the largest voting bloc in the USA.

Women Could Own The USA Government Simply By Registering To Vote followed up by voting in every election and I mean in every election. Could own local government and state government as well.

Barbara Bush said that in today’s terms she could no longer be a republican.

CONSERVATIVE Fake Republicans will never give up squashing democracy and OUR right to vote. And steal OUR government services through their privatization scam.

It does not matter how popular Donald Trump is among fake republican voters. The GOP is still a minority party thus no republican candidate can win without the electoral college and voter suppression performing voter fraud.

Neither GW Bush nor Trump won the popular vote ....... without the fraudulent Electoral College neither would have been president and both have been the two worst presidents in the history of the USA.

I say voters need to come out in large numbers to save USA democracy from Fascism Oligarchy & Autocracy in 2024 .... make no mistake about it...... Women are the largest voting bloc in the USA.

Women Could Own The USA Government Simply By Registering To Vote followed up by voting in every election and I mean in every election. Could own local government and state government as well.

CONSERVATIVE Fake Republicans will never give up squashing democracy and OUR right to vote. And steal OUR government services through their privatization scam.
Republicans are counting on voters having short term memories. If I were a woman, I would make sure I voted Democratic to assure my right to abortion stays.

Republicans can lie but if they controlled all three houses with super majorities, they would no doubt make abortion illegal on a Federal Level. Doing it state by state is just a first step

And Republicans know this is a losing issue so they try to ignore it.

Women, just remember what Red states did when Roe was overturned. They went extreme right where they could. Some states you can't even get an abortion if you are raped.

And if you say abortion is legal for anyone within 4 weeks, that's basically banning abortion. Not enough time for a lot of women.

Neither GW Bush nor Trump won the popular vote
Bush beat Kerry, in the popular vote, by 3 million votes.

Without the Electoral College, approximately 13 states would decide the presidency every election.

The midwest would have no say in how the country is run.

The FF were wise enough to see this, why aren't you?

Who's they?
the mob

I love it. A few years ago my republican brother said "who's they?" to me when I said the rich are ruining America.

But this weekend he said the same thing to me. Of course I said, "wait a minute, who's they?" and he said the media.

What he doesn't understand is I agree the media is corrupt. It's been taken over by corporations. The problem isn't liberal media. The problem is corporations controlling what news we hear. THEY decide what news we hear. And they are manipulating us.

For example, were trannies ever news? Yet we find them in the news A LOT. Too much. It's as if the media is using that wedge issue to divide us.

the mob

I love it. A few years ago my republican brother said "who's they?" to me when I said the rich are ruining America.

But this weekend he said the same thing to me. Of course I said, "wait a minute, who's they?" and he said the media.

What he doesn't understand is I agree the media is corrupt. It's been taken over by corporations. The problem isn't liberal media. The problem is corporations controlling what news we hear. THEY decide what news we hear. And they are manipulating us.

For example, were trannies ever news? Yet we find them in the news A LOT. Too much. It's as if the media is using that wedge issue to divide us.
Do you want the media to just ignore the anti-gay tantrums and anti-gay laws the MAGAs have forced on the country lately?

The GOP is still a minority party​

So your theory is that if a party gets 49.9% of the vote and its candidate sets a new record for the most votes by a sitting president ever, they are still a "minority" party in a country where the national popular vote does not even exist nor matter other than in the heated backroom annals of leftwing seditionists?

Last edited:

Without the Electoral College, approximately 13 states would decide the presidency every election.

Yes. The Republicans have not won the majority of votes since Bush II. Populations continue to focus on urban and suburban centers, even in red states. This is going to continue to be a problem if those trends continue.

WOW.
That was three years after Bush started the wars.

Democrats keep winning the popular vote. That worries them.​

1690896664038.png
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › democrats-popular-vote...

Nov 13, 2020 — Democrats won the popular vote in this year's presidential election yet again, marking seven out of eight straight presidential elections ...
BS.
Presidential candidates target certain states anyhow.
Do you see candidates coveting Wyoming, Maine, W.Virginia, Arkansas, Montana or Rhode Island
They have representatives, just like those states, mentioned above.
No, they weren't.
If that were the case EVERY state election would be electoral college vote.

WOW.
That was three years after Bush started the wars.

Democrats keep winning the popular vote. That worries them.

View attachment 810064
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › democrats-popular-vote...
Nov 13, 2020 — Democrats won the popular vote in this year's presidential election yet again, marking seven out of eight straight presidential elections ...

BS.
Do you see candidates coveting Wyoming, Maine, W.Virginia, Arkansas, Montana or Rhode Island

No, they weren't.
They visit every state, don't they?
Granted, some more than others

:)

Bush beat Gore 271-266.

Every electoral vote DOES count.

The electoral college is great it prevents or mostly prevents illegal votes from determing the outcome.

Watch out, that stuff you smoke may be laced with fentanyl.

They visit every state, don't they?
NO.
Granted, some more than others

:)

Bush beat Gore 271-266.

Every electoral vote DOES count.
So does the popular vote, which the slates of electors SHOULD follow.

Bush v. Gore, 531 U.S. 98 (2000), was a decision of the United States Supreme Court on December 12, 2000, that settled a recount dispute in Florida's 2000 presidential election between George W. Bush and Al Gore. On December 8, the Florida Supreme Court had ordered a statewide recount of all undervotes, over 61,000 ballots that the vote tabulation machines had missed.

The Bush campaign immediately asked the U.S. Supreme Court to stay the decision and halt the recount. Justice Antonin Scalia, convinced that all the manual recounts being performed in Florida's counties were illegitimate, urged his colleagues to grant the stay immediately.

On December 9, the five conservative justices on the Court granted the stay, with Scalia citing "irreparable harm" that could befall Bush, as the recounts would cast "a needless and unjustified cloud" over Bush's legitimacy.

The Supreme Court's decision allowed the vote certification made by Florida Secretary of State Katherine Harris to stand, giving Bush Florida's 25 electoral votes. Florida's votes gave Bush, the Republican nominee, 271 electoral votes, one more than the 270 required to win the Electoral College. This meant the defeat of Democratic candidate Al Gore, who won 267 electoral votes but received 266, as a "faithless elector" from the District of Columbia abstained from voting.

Media organizations later analyzed the ballots and found that, under specified criteria, the originally pursued recount of undervotes of several large counties would have confirmed a Bush victory, whereas a statewide recount would have resulted in a Gore victory. Florida later retired the punch-card voting machines that produced the ballots disputed in the case.

So you like mob rule?

Always remember, the mob is fickle brother.
Mob rule?

1690898383829.jpeg
1690898392650.jpeg
1690898405297.jpeg
1690898425822.jpeg

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Not according to recent polls run by far left media outlets.

Forum List

Back