The Brexit treatment: Now Donald Trump voters are realizing they made a huge mistake

Trump supporters here don't seem to be that regretful.

You expect them to admit to being conned? The nature of the con is that the victim almost never comes forward because lets be honest....If you told someone you voted for a guy who was going to be tough on overseas business' and that person has business' overseas wouldnt that seem silly?...just a lil bit?

Well, there are several things that have happened over the past few days and it looks like Trump is going to have a hard time keeping some of his bigger promises.

One was that jobs would stay here, and if a company sent some or all of their jobs overseas, Trump would have a 35 percent tariff imposed on them. Now, it sounds good on paper, making those who leave pay the price, but the problem with that is the company won't pay the price, the consumer will, making those products significantly more expensive. Many in the GOP are saying that doing this would be a mistake.

The other was the promise to repeal and replace the ACA. Well, in an interview I saw yesterday, Paul Ryan said that one of the first bills they would pass would be to repeal the ACA, but they would put a 3 YEAR WINDOW on it so they would have time to figure out some kind of replacement program. 3 years is 75 percent of Trumps term.

Yep.............the American people got duped by a con man, now we have to see how it's gonna turn out, but based on what he has said, what the GOP has said, and who his appointments are so far, it doesn't look good.
The consumer won't pay the price. The consumer will just by the same product from a different manufacturer.

Really? What if it's a product like Apple, which is almost exclusively made overseas. The only American jobs Apple has is sales and possibly some management and software development.

What other product are you going to replace that one with? A cheaper knockoff made in India?
Didn't Apple claim they might bring jobs to the United States? More success from Trump.

You expect them to admit to being conned? The nature of the con is that the victim almost never comes forward because lets be honest....If you told someone you voted for a guy who was going to be tough on overseas business' and that person has business' overseas wouldnt that seem silly?...just a lil bit?
Sounds like you for the past eight years.

So now we all have to suffer. He will be lame at 2 and out by 4. The Pubs will destroy themselves. Paul Ryan , really now. I bet we see the biggest mid term elections ever in history.

Oh Trumpets, did you see MR Gore, who was President at one time, did you see he visited Trump and Ivanka who believes in Global warming.
Rush had a nightmare over it from what I read.

Trump keep your guts, save the ACA, Medicare, SS, and expanded Medicaid for all. Demand Devos to devote her time to Public Schools. Expand the power of the EPA and honor the Iran Agreement.

And please Trump do not make Ingraham or Conway Press Secretary, I won't be able to handle it. Ugh just the sound of their voices make me ill.

If you do all of the above, you will be liked by most , not by just a few.
Gore was President? Of what? The Man Bear Pig club?

Notice, no denial. :badgrin:

No, so far he is doing a fine job. He has done more than Obama and isn't president yet. I'm good!

No, so far he is doing a fine job. He has done more than Obama and isn't president yet. I'm good!

Thats how the con works. You love the magic beans you bought. You swear it!

Trump is doing fine so far. I hope he disbands the EPA and has his head of the Dept of Education see to its dismantling. Rip up the agreement with Iran and he has a good start.

Never happen Tipsy. He saw Gore also he does not want his Florida estate in the ocean. He only said those things to get your vote. Gullible people.
He didn't see gore. What does that mean to you? Did Ivanka take tea to assure gore that his global warming nonsense would be treated seriously?

Global warming is a hoax. Florida isn't going into the ocean. It was already supposed to be underwater by 2013. Gore is an ex vice president. He was entitled to a bit of courtesy.

So you do not read the news, yes he did. Yes its true, and thankfully with the Paris agreement we are slowing it down , but not fast enough. Green energy is where its at , no more pollution either, we need to put heavy fines on polluters.
PS: Gore was Pres, not for long but he was, he also won the pop vote in 2000.

Say goodbye to the EC.

Saved 10,000 jobs and is bringing 50,000 more in. Something your messiah said couldn't be done. Tell me, will you take your lips off of Obama's knob when he leaves?

[
So you do not read the news, yes he did. Yes its true, and thankfully with the Paris agreement we are slowing it down , but not fast enough. Green energy is where its at , no more pollution either, we need to put heavy fines on polluters.

Say goodbye to the EC.

Ahmed, green energy is where it's at? You mean like Solyndra? Gore was president?

I didn't know you Muzzie Beasts used LSD... :eek:

[

Say goodbye to the EC.

Ahmed, green energy is where it's at? You mean like Solyndra? Gore was president?

He was when I went to bed, and wasn't when I woke up in the morning. How much better our world would be if only he had remained in office.

Saved 10,000 jobs and is bringing 50,000 more in. Something your messiah said couldn't be done. Tell me, will you take your lips off of Obama's knob when he leaves?

no no he's saved 1,000,000 jobs and will bring in 40,000,000,000 jobs something magic beans do using magic

[

Say goodbye to the EC.

He was when I went to bed, and wasn't when I woke up in the morning. How much better our world would be if only he had remained in office.
Gore was never President.

Gore was never president. The press lied to you, but reality forced it's way in.

You had 8 years of Barack Obama, the most pro-Muslim president in history. Yet the Jews still exist as does Israel. While I agree that Gore would have capitulated on 9/11, leading to you Muslims launching dozens more attacks against us. Israel would have still remained. You Hamas Terrorists would still be sitting in Gaza, not Jerusalem.

[

Say goodbye to the EC.

Gore was never President.

For a few hours he was.

Forum List

Back