The Brandon suck-ups are trying to motivate him to be a “wartime” president

That fact, right there, IS the fucking problem.

And that you cannot see it is another major problem.
You like Pax Americana, I gather. And it was a good thing, but nothing lasts forever.

The Dems bludgeoned and bullied our country into disunity by taking the side of perverts and violent, looting blacks against all the normal Americans, and now we are way too weak to keep being the enforcer of world peace. Putin sees that we can't fight a war against him, and he's taking what he wants. More of this will happen, again and again. China next.

We gave them all 77 years, though, which was quite good as history goes; longer than the 19th century European peace between Napoleon's ouster and the Franco-Prussian war.

We prevented war by being very, very strong. We no longer are strong, so that's over. Deal with it.

You like Pax Americana, I gather. And it was a good thing, but nothing lasts forever.

The Dems bludgeoned and bullied our country into disunity by taking the side of perverts and violent, looting blacks against all the normal Americans, and now we are way too weak to keep being the enforcer of world peace. Putin sees that we can't fight a war against him, and he's taking what he wants. More of this will happen, again and again. China next.

We gave them all 77 years, though, which was quite good as history goes; longer than the 19th century European peace between Napoleon's ouster and the Franco-Prussian war.

We prevented war by being very, very strong. We no longer are strong, so that's over. Deal with it.
We do deal with it, idiot Dimmers do not.

Unless you favor breaking treaties when they are no longer convenient.
You asked what I would do..and that is what i would do. Not that it really matters..Europe united would clean Putin's clock...in a conventional war.
I don't believe that.

As soon as it was leaked how weak Tater's response was going to be it went right back up....The rally started at around 13:15. I think it was down around 700 points.

its-a-miracle-1.gif
I saw -800 down, briefly. It closed at +92. Well, I guess Wall Street has figured out we are not at war! And not likely to be.

Well, Biden is NOT a wartime president, because we are not at war! It's not even our area, or our business.

The Dow already went back up this afternoon, and in two weeks, no one will remember where Ukraine is or what happened about that war thing.

Like I said folks......

Money and Power is ALL they care about

This will become a recurring theme from the sycophantic Brandon bitches. He isn’t just “our” President, they will sternly intone, while wagging their fingers at us. He is a “wartime” President. And then they will all advise us that we “rally ‘round” the President in wartime. And politics must stop at the water’s edge.

There are likely some additional bromides which will become part of the leftist rhetoric for a while.

In the meantime, however, let’s not lose sight of what Brandon is — and isn’t — actually doing. Aside from some stern “sanctions” which didn’t work to dissuade Putin from acting like the dictatorial piece of shit he is, does anyone imagine that Brandon will “do” anything of consequence?

I’ll say it early: the Ukraine is gone. Period. Foregone conclusion. But wait! There’s more!

Xi isn’t a nice guy, either. But he isn’t necessarily stupid. There is a time to strike. And I’m more than a little concerned that the implication does not bode well for the future of an independent Taiwan.

People looking for intelligent leadership from this “wartime President” are probably looking in the wrong place. The consequences are likely to be known all too soon. And that’s not a happy prediction.
A ridiculously inept post.

Chi-Com aircraft violated Taiwan airspace this morning.....Just sayin'.
They do that almost every day and have for many months

I think/hope if the free world shows resolve against russian aggression it may make the barbarians in peking think twice about invading Taiwan

Yes, the left will try to blame the massive economic crisis created by their policies on Putin, and attempt to make him some sort of FDR war time President type....they've already tried to suggest you are unpatriotic if you dare to question Xiden's horrible policies.

It's truly pathetic

"Our infamous drone war has largely faded from the headlines. Aside from one strike that went horribly wrong during the U.S. evacuation from Afghanistan, there has been vanishingly little coverage of what's going on with the signature American tactic of the war on terror: remote-controlled death robots.

So I was rather taken aback to discover President Biden has almost totally halted drone strikes, and airstrikes in general, around the world. It's a remarkable foreign policy reform, but also a remarkable failure of both government communication and media coverage. A hugely significant change in foreign policy has happened — and almost nobody is paying attention.

Not long ago, the drone war was subject to fierce public debate. It started under former President George W. Bush, then became a favored tactic of former President Barack Obama. He'd come to power on the strength of his record opposing the Iraq War but was, at bottom, a devoted imperial chauvinist. Obama wanted to avoid being bogged down in new overseas occupations (except in Afghanistan, where he idiotically boosted troop levels to no positive effect) but never truly questioned U.S. global imperialism or the military-industrial complex."

"Risk of backlash is all the more reason to lean into the achievement. Trump proved that if a president is stubborn, repetitive, and boastful enough, he can do a great deal to sway public opinion, especially among his loyal partisans. And here we have a policy that isn't some Trumpian dishonest exaggeration — it's a real achievement.

This drastic reduction in airstrikes, like Biden's withdrawal from Afghanistan, was genuinely politically courageous and morally correct (though both fell short of a full imperial rollback). Some well-earned bragging is in order."

When it comes to fighting real battles in military engagements, I do not consider it good policy to place any more of our fighting forces at risk than is minimally necessary to secure the win. The idea that a drone strike is a cowardly way to fight makes no sense. I’d rather lose a drone than one of our men or women. And I agree with Patton, the objective is not to have our soldiers die for our country. The objective is to make the other poor bastards die for theirs.

The problem with drone strikes is the so-called “collateral damage.” Our policy should be to be as scrupulous as we possibly can be in avoiding the death of non-combatants. But recognizing that we have a poor track record in this regard is stupid unless the point is to fix it as things progress.

The US did bomb civilians during WWII. We weren’t alone in that. But mea culpa aside, the point now is to make sure that the enemy doesn’t do it to us or our friends. Russia is targeting civilians. Putin needs to be removed from the world chessboard.

"Our infamous drone war has largely faded from the headlines. Aside from one strike that went horribly wrong during the U.S. evacuation from Afghanistan, there has been vanishingly little coverage of what's going on with the signature American tactic of the war on terror: remote-controlled death robots.

So I was rather taken aback to discover President Biden has almost totally halted drone strikes, and airstrikes in general, around the world. It's a remarkable foreign policy reform, but also a remarkable failure of both government communication and media coverage. A hugely significant change in foreign policy has happened — and almost nobody is paying attention.

Not long ago, the drone war was subject to fierce public debate. It started under former President George W. Bush, then became a favored tactic of former President Barack Obama. He'd come to power on the strength of his record opposing the Iraq War but was, at bottom, a devoted imperial chauvinist. Obama wanted to avoid being bogged down in new overseas occupations (except in Afghanistan, where he idiotically boosted troop levels to no positive effect) but never truly questioned U.S. global imperialism or the military-industrial complex."

"Risk of backlash is all the more reason to lean into the achievement. Trump proved that if a president is stubborn, repetitive, and boastful enough, he can do a great deal to sway public opinion, especially among his loyal partisans. And here we have a policy that isn't some Trumpian dishonest exaggeration — it's a real achievement.

This drastic reduction in airstrikes, like Biden's withdrawal from Afghanistan, was genuinely politically courageous and morally correct (though both fell short of a full imperial rollback). Some well-earned bragging is in order."

You never gave Trump a chance. We will never give a Prog a chance now. And this one is the worst person leading on a planet of bad Western leaders abusing the rights of their citizens.

You never gave Trump a chance. We will never give a Prog a chance now. And this one is the worst person leading on a planet of bad Western leaders abusing the rights of their citizens.
Trump increased the use of remote control death robots and civilian causalities over Obama. So far Biden has significantly reduced both. Not really a big wartime move.

When it comes to fighting real battles in military engagements, I do not consider it good policy to place any more of our fighting forces at risk than is minimally necessary to secure the win. The idea that a drone strike is a cowardly way to fight makes no sense. I’d rather lose a drone than one of our men or women. And I agree with Patton, the objective is not to have our soldiers die for our country. The objective is to make the other poor bastards die for theirs.

The problem with drone strikes is the so-called “collateral damage.” Our policy should be to be as scrupulous as we possibly can be in avoiding the death of non-combatants. But recognizing that we have a poor track record in this regard is stupid unless the point is to fix it as things progress.

The US did bomb civilians during WWII. We weren’t alone in that. But mea culpa aside, the point now is to make sure that the enemy doesn’t do it to us or our friends. Russia is targeting civilians. Putin needs to be removed from the world chessboard.
The problem with drone strikes is not that they are 'cowardly.'

And who has made the claim that lessening those strikes puts more people in harms way?

The problem with drone strikes has nothing to do with the 'drone' part and everything to do with the strike part. We are dropping FAR to many bombs on people all over the place. I launched hundreds of bombs PER DAY when I was in the AOR and there was simply noting to show for it other. No real strategic gain.

Interesting.

Joe Biden does nothing but trumpet shit and failures when he speaks IMHO.

Why would he not be trumpeting a clear win with something like this. He does not even need to play any politics here, people are largely against drone strikes. It would be an easy sell.

Interesting.

Joe Biden does nothing but trumpet shit and failures when he speaks IMHO.

Why would he not be trumpeting a clear win with something like this. He does not even need to play any politics here, people are largely against drone strikes. It would be an easy sell.

The Democrat have a messaging problem. The Neo-GOP is on message 24/7/365 and gets their flock all on the same page, echoing their negative talking points almost verbatim.

Forum List

Back