The Brandon suck-ups are trying to motivate him to be a “wartime” president

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
This will become a recurring theme from the sycophantic Brandon bitches. He isn’t just “our” President, they will sternly intone, while wagging their fingers at us. He is a “wartime” President. And then they will all advise us that we “rally ‘round” the President in wartime. And politics must stop at the water’s edge.

There are likely some additional bromides which will become part of the leftist rhetoric for a while.

In the meantime, however, let’s not lose sight of what Brandon is — and isn’t — actually doing. Aside from some stern “sanctions” which didn’t work to dissuade Putin from acting like the dictatorial piece of shit he is, does anyone imagine that Brandon will “do” anything of consequence?

I’ll say it early: the Ukraine is gone. Period. Foregone conclusion. But wait! There’s more!

Xi isn’t a nice guy, either. But he isn’t necessarily stupid. There is a time to strike. And I’m more than a little concerned that the implication does not bode well for the future of an independent Taiwan.

People looking for intelligent leadership from this “wartime President” are probably looking in the wrong place. The consequences are likely to be known all too soon. And that’s not a happy prediction.

This will become a recurring theme from the sycophantic Brandon bitches. He isn’t just “our” President, they will sternly intone, while wagging their fingers at us. He is a “wartime” President. And then they will all advise us that we “rally ‘round” the President in wartime. And politics must stop at the water’s edge.

There are likely some additional bromides which will become part of the leftist rhetoric for a while.

In the meantime, however, let’s not lose sight of what Brandon is — and isn’t — actually doing. Aside from some stern “sanctions” which didn’t work to dissuade Putin from acting like the dictatorial piece of shit he is, does anyone imagine that Brandon will “do” anything of consequence?

I’ll say it early: the Ukraine is gone. Period. Foregone conclusion. But wait! There’s more!

Xi isn’t a nice guy, either. But he isn’t necessarily stupid. There is a time to strike. And I’m more than a little concerned that the implication does not bode well for the future of an independent Taiwan.

People looking for intelligent leadership from this “wartime President” are probably looking in the wrong place. The consequences are likely to be known all too soon. And that’s not a happy prediction.
We are not at war..nor are we likely to be at war. Biden is perfect for this time..simply because he'll do nothing but blather..and enact sanctions that Putin will shrug off. After Russia subdues Ukraine, US will normalize relations after a meaningless Russian apology..and the beat will go on~

Curiosity. Here's a hypothetical scenario for you. Hungary has a substantial number of Russians living in Eastern Hungary. If Putin sends troops into Hungary, "to supposedly" protect Russians there, what, as president would you do?

Curiosity. Here's a hypothetical scenario for you. Hungary has a substantial number of Russians living in Eastern Hungary. If Putin sends troops into Hungary, "to supposedly" protect Russians there, what, as president would you do?
Under the NATO Treaty, the US would be obliged to fight.

Not sure why your question is relevant. Attacking Hungary, a NATO nation, is not similar to attacking Ukraine, a non-NATO member.

And what I would do isn’t necessarily what Brandon would do.

Exactly. So, war is acceptable, just not if a Democratically elected aren't a part of NATO.

If you're saying that we need to declare war on every country where democratic institutions are threatened ... that's gonna be a long and distinguished list.

Pretty sure we're going to need more soldiers. Are you enlisting anytime soon?

Exactly. So, war is acceptable, just not if a Democratically elected aren't a part of NATO.
Unless you favor breaking treaties when they are no longer convenient.
You asked what I would do..and that is what i would do. Not that it really matters..Europe united would clean Putin's clock...in a conventional war.

A line must be drawn in the sand—somewhere. The Ukraine is not that line. Hungary, on the other hand, would be a bridge too far for the Russians, unless China is willing to open a new front in the East, in the Pacific, and some kind of gentleman's agreement is made to keep the entire war conventional. I am more worried about Turkey. The Turks are NATO members and do not play well with others. They've got that whole ex-Ottoman Empire chip on their shoulders.

Unless you favor breaking treaties when they are no longer convenient.
You asked what I would do..and that is what i would do. Not that it really matters..Europe united would clean Putin's clock...in a conventional war.
Of course we should break treaties when they are no longer convenient! That's what everyone does. Did you think treaties last forever?

De Gaulle said treaties are like young girls -------------

They last while they last.

Well, Biden is NOT a wartime president, because we are not at war! It's not even our area, or our business.

The Dow already went back up this afternoon, and in two weeks, no one will remember where Ukraine is or what happened about that war thing.

Well, Biden is NOT a wartime president, because we are not at war! It's not even our area, or our business.

The Dow already went back up this afternoon, and in two weeks, no one will remember where Ukraine is or what happened about that war thing.
That fact, right there, IS the fucking problem.

And that you cannot see it is another major problem.

As soon as it was leaked how weak Tater's response was going to be it went right back up....The rally started at around 13:15. I think it was down around 700 points.

its-a-miracle-1.gif

Baloney.

Forum List

Back