The Black Lesbian Affirmative Action Press Secretary is Totally Incompetent

My god, she is dumber and a doorknob. Typical incompetent Democrat affirmative action moron.
The fact that the leftists are yelling “waaaacist” at anyone who brings up her very obvious incompetence for this job tells you they want to not only pick blacks for jobs based on skin color but are determined to yell nasty accusations at anyone who brings up the results of picking employees through a racist prism.

"never" Nope. That is a lie.

You believe every white person is racist and every black person is a victim. Spare me your outrage, race baiter.
I believe you and Lisa are racists. There are some perfectly nice white people out there, some of them are even family.

The same Lisa who thinks every black person is unqualified and getting opportunity over a more deserving white person? 😄
You’re doing the lib thing again: falsely claiming your opponent said something they didn’t, and they attack them based on your lie,

I never said every black person is unqualified. I did point out that blacks get into college under much more “forgiving” standards than those applied to whites (and Asians), and in many cases are picked first and foremost for a job because they are black. When you use race as an overriding factor, then you often end up with unqualified people. The current press secretary is an example of that, as is the VP.

"never" Nope. That is a lie.

You believe every white person is racist and every black person is a victim. Spare me your outrage, race baiter.
Thank you. All these people do is attack their opponents on things they never even said. That alone tells you they have no valid argument, and have to start in with the lies.

I believe you and Lisa are racists. There are some perfectly nice white people out there, some of them are even family.

Azog is not a racist, but he will not go against this tribe and face their wrath on this forum

Biden could hire Jesus himself and these same people would still attack the choice.

Do you think she sounds sane? He asked her how raising taxes can reduce inflation and she just starts talking and makes no sense and fails to even address the issue. How is that on other people? We do need to give her more time in the position and hopefully she gets a lot better.

He asked her how raising taxes can reduce inflation and she just starts talking and makes no sense and fails to even address the issue.

Which means she is no different than every other Press Sec we have had this century

Sure you did, that's why you do nothing but cry about black college students.
Of course I did. My academic scholarships added up to MORE than the tuition by the time I entered my senior year.

You are one nasty black racist. You lie and claim people say things they never did, and you call people liars when they say something.

You’re doing the lib thing again: falsely claiming your opponent said something they didn’t, and they attack them based on your lie,

I never said every black person is unqualified. I did point out that blacks get into college under much more “forgiving” standards than those applied to whites (and Asians), and in many cases are picked first and foremost for a job because they are black. When you use race as an overriding factor, then you often end up with unqualified people. The current press secretary is an example of that, as is the VP.
In those instances it isn't so much as race being a factor as is the history of racism against them. As a proclaimed graduate of a university with top marks you should understand that.

And you’d be wrong. We both believe that jobs should be given to the most qualified, race irrelevant. All we are doing is pointing out the results when progressives use race as a primary factor in making decisions. We are anti-racists.

And you’d be wrong. We both believe that jobs should be given to the most qualified, race irrelevant. All we are doing is pointing out the results when progressives use race as a primary factor in making decisions. We are anti-racists.
So long as those qualifications are the ones you decide are most important...

Karine Jean-Pierre once said: “Fox News was racist before coronavirus. They are racist during the coronavirus. Fox News will be racist after the coronavirus.”

LOL but "boring" Biden chose her....
So what? Trump called the MSM the enemy of the people as President. You’re gonna accept that and then gripe about this?!

Which means she is no different than every other Press Sec we have had this century
So it doesn't matter left or right, Democrat or Republican, we would all hate the press secretary no matter who it is?

Then why differentiate between left or right or Democrat or Republican.

Forum List

Back