The Black Lesbian Affirmative Action Press Secretary is Totally Incompetent

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
This is the result of picking people for top roles based on race and other “woke” factors: you end up with someone who would never had been considered for even the job beneath it had she been white.

She introduced herself on her first day as the first gay, black female immigrant as press secretary (yay ME!), which should not even been newsworthy, and then straight to demonstrating that she was picked for superficial reasons.

All she has is a binder of pre-written responses on a myriad of topics, and as the reporter asks the questions and she recognizes the topic, she quickly turns to it, and then reads the answer. In the following clip, she gave the pre-written response (likely prepared by a white person who was hired for competence rather than color), and doesn’t even answer the question.

I told you that we would soon miss the soulless ginger. ;)

Little Miss Scissors Me Timbers is a train wreck....Meh, par for the course with the Tater administration.
At least Ginger was smart. This one? Well, she can read from her binder.

Sleepy Joe picks his staff on the basis of their identity instead of their competency to actually do the job. Brandon's handlers heads would explode if Ms. Jean-Pierre started dating Petey Buttplug and they both renounced homosexuality.

Or if "Rachel" Levine reported to work one day in a suit and tie.

This is the result of picking people for top roles based on race and other “woke” factors: you end up with someone who would never had been considered for even the job beneath it had she been white.

She introduced herself on her first day as the first gay, black female immigrant as press secretary (yay ME!), which should not even been newsworthy, and then straight to demonstrating that she was picked for superficial reasons.

All she has is a binder of pre-written responses on a myriad of topics, and as the reporter asks the questions and she recognizes the topic, she quickly turns to it, and then reads the answer. In the following clip, she gave the pre-written response (likely prepared by a white person who was hired for competence rather than color), and doesn’t even answer the question.]

You're such a racist...

:p

All she has is a binder of pre-written responses on a myriad of topics, and as the reporter asks the questions and she recognizes the topic, she quickly turns to it, and then reads the answer. In the following clip, she gave the pre-written response (likely prepared by a white person who was hired for competence rather than color), and doesn’t even answer the question.

What?....You thought she was hired because of competence?.....lulz

With all due respect (I am not being sarcastic), all Americans realize that the woke think tank that runs the Administration chose this lady simply as a symbol of a changing America.

We are constantly told that the personnel of the government should reflect the face of America, so the Administration is simply doing its best to implement this policy.

Competence has nothing to do with it.

With all due respect (I am not being sarcastic), all Americans realize that the woke think tank that runs this administration chose this lady simply as a symbol of a changing America.

We are constantly told that the personnel of the government should reflect the face of America, so the Administration is simply doing its best to implement this policy.

Competence has nothing to do with it.
Biden picked her:

1. To appease the 'alphabet soup' leftists (LGBTUVWXYZ)

2. Because she's black

3. Because she is a woman

4. If anyone critiques her, criticizes her, calls her out for lies, etc... they are already set up to be called 'racist', 'homophobe', 'misogynist', etc...

Forum List

Back