The Black Lesbian Affirmative Action Press Secretary is Totally Incompetent

This is the result of picking people for top roles based on race and other “woke” factors: you end up with someone who would never had been considered for even the job beneath it had she been white.

She introduced herself on her first day as the first gay, black female immigrant as press secretary (yay ME!), which should not even been newsworthy, and then straight to demonstrating that she was picked for superficial reasons.

All she has is a binder of pre-written responses on a myriad of topics, and as the reporter asks the questions and she recognizes the topic, she quickly turns to it, and then reads the answer. In the following clip, she gave the pre-written response (likely prepared by a white person who was hired for competence rather than color), and doesn’t even answer the question.

Being WH press secretary in a Democrat WH is one of the easier jobs on the planet. In a GOP administration its one of the toughest since most of the DC press corps is so far up the demrats ass.

A PS degree from Ouachita Baptist University....not really top of the line school
Indeed not. But you're shifting the goal posts. You said KJP was equivalent to "Barbie". She isn't. Based on education "Barbie" was superior but KJP is superior to SHS. But SHS lived with her dad a good part of her life so she has that experience.

No, I don't think I will. I will call out racist all day long. She is being judged solely on her skin color.
I am judging her on her verbiage. Another lie from Golfing Gator.

Karine Jean-Pierre once said: “Fox News was racist before coronavirus. They are racist during the coronavirus. Fox News will be racist after the coronavirus.”

When you attack my fellow Jew and friend Lisa558 I fire back at you, race baiter. Fact is you hate yourself and project it on to others. Very humorous to me. I have told you 100x. Blacks and Whites are equals. Your race baiting just falls on deaf ears.
The same Lisa who thinks every black person is unqualified and getting opportunity over a more deserving white person? 😄

This is the result of picking people for top roles based on race and other “woke” factors: you end up with someone who would never had been considered for even the job beneath it had she been white.

She introduced herself on her first day as the first gay, black female immigrant as press secretary (yay ME!), which should not even been newsworthy, and then straight to demonstrating that she was picked for superficial reasons.

All she has is a binder of pre-written responses on a myriad of topics, and as the reporter asks the questions and she recognizes the topic, she quickly turns to it, and then reads the answer. In the following clip, she gave the pre-written response (likely prepared by a white person who was hired for competence rather than color), and doesn’t even answer the question.

My god, she is dumber and a doorknob. Typical incompetent Democrat affirmative action moron.

No, I don't think I will. I will call out racist all day long. She is being judged solely on her skin color.
No, she’s not. She’s being judged on her incompetence. She was given the job due to her skin color.

According to your worldview, no white can EVER criticize a black, no matter how stupid or incompetent, unless of course the black is a Republican.

As usual...the OP is flipping out over a black person...

In this case a PRESS Secretary...as if that's a big deal...
just at incompetence. We know, you don't know that word.

your racist view is obvious.

Except I was the top scoring student in my university and won three separate academic scholarships. Now if I were black as well, I would have been a partner in a law firm, or a WH press secretary, or a SCOTUS judge, or even a VP.
Sure you did, that's why you do nothing but cry about black college students.

No, she’s not. She’s being judged on her incompetence.

She has been on the job for 6 whole days as of today and you already declare her incompetent, and you had to point out she was black in the process of doing so

Sorry my little racist, but too late to back track now

I am judging her on her verbiage. Another lie from Golfing Gator.

Karine Jean-Pierre once said: “Fox News was racist before coronavirus. They are racist during the coronavirus. Fox News will be racist after the coronavirus.”

This is true. None of you care about overt racism, in fact you seem to enjoy it

I judge on character and ability. YOU are judging on skin color. Get the fck over yourself leftist loon and get the fck past you're an influencer

The same Lisa that said she only got into school because she was black.
I have no idea why she got into school. What her GMAT scores and undergrad scores were. But yes if you are a POC your scores don't have to be as high if you're white. That is 100% accurate. Did that play a part with KJP? IDK

But "Barbie" is white and went to Georgetown undergrad and Harvard Law School. She is pretty bright and hardworking on paper.

Forum List

Back