The Black Lesbian Affirmative Action Press Secretary is Totally Incompetent

We shouldn't be surprised if the next press secretary is a deaf mute, because, you know there has never been a deaf mute press secretary. That must mean discrimination.
That means the person on the side who usually does sign language will be talking.

This is the result of picking people for top roles based on race and other “woke” factors: you end up with someone who would never had been considered for even the job beneath it had she been white.

She introduced herself on her first day as the first gay, black female immigrant as press secretary (yay ME!), which should not even been newsworthy, and then straight to demonstrating that she was picked for superficial reasons.

All she has is a binder of pre-written responses on a myriad of topics, and as the reporter asks the questions and she recognizes the topic, she quickly turns to it, and then reads the answer. In the following clip, she gave the pre-written response (likely prepared by a white person who was hired for competence rather than color), and doesn’t even answer the question.

She's arguably the best gay, black, female, immigrant Press Secretary EVAH!!!

All I’ve ever done is point out the overrepresentation - which occurs when liberals use race as a determining factor.

I object to making selections and choices through the prism of race. I believe race should be irrelevant, and liberals - the true racists - think race trumps other things, such as competence or qualifications.
Horse shit. It’s plain you hate people of color

Of course it matters. Those on the right do not care when the Press Sec for a Repub does this, only when it is a Dem. And just the opposite for the Dems.

It is all that matters to these people.
Matters not to me but I am moderate to conservative.

We are constantly told that the personnel of the government should reflect the face of America, so the Administration is simply doing its best to implement this policy
This is pure bullshit. Our nation is not full of queers, trans & fags to the degree they are represented by Biden. These people are OVER REPRESENTED by Biden

This is the result of picking people for top roles based on race and other “woke” factors: you end up with someone who would never had been considered for even the job beneath it had she been white.

She introduced herself on her first day as the first gay, black female immigrant as press secretary (yay ME!), which should not even been newsworthy, and then straight to demonstrating that she was picked for superficial reasons.

All she has is a binder of pre-written responses on a myriad of topics, and as the reporter asks the questions and she recognizes the topic, she quickly turns to it, and then reads the answer. In the following clip, she gave the pre-written response (likely prepared by a white person who was hired for competence rather than color), and doesn’t even answer the question.

/——/ It was so obvious she was reading a script. At least the old **** could speak without reading notes.

OMG. Curied is a black man accusing others of racism, when he himself is an antisemite? There’s a lot of that going around in the Democrat Party.
I have no idea who he is or what color he is, anyone who denies the Holocaust isn't functioning on all cylinders.

This is pure bullshit. Our nation is not full of queers, trans & fags to the degree they are represented by Biden. These people are OVER REPRESENTED by Biden
Well, I do not know whether the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., is over representing "q***rs" and "trans" and "f*gs," but I do know that he is over representing a certain group (no need to be specific).

Well, I do not know whether the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., is over representing "q***rs" and "trans" and "f*gs," but I do know that he is over representing a certain group (no need to be specific).
Shhhhh….I pointed that out when I passed 20 posters in a row at the shopping mall, with every. single. one. of them a black model (usually a black woman, but sometimes a black couple, a black man, or a black family), and not even ONE a white person, and the libs came out in a rage to call me a racist for pointing out the extreme favoritism toward one certain group.

Shhhhh….I pointed that out when I passed 20 posters in a row at the shopping mall, with every. single. one. of them a black model (usually a black woman, but sometimes a black couple, a black man, or a black family), and not even ONE a white person, and the libs came out in a rage to call me a racist for pointing out the extreme favoritism toward one certain group.
Give credit to the powers-that-be.

They are being very successful in getting people accustomed to seeing certain folks in TV commercials.

Whenever I see an occasional TV commercial that does not have any of those folks, I feel strange and ask myself: "Why aren't certain folks being represented?"

Hear tell that after the 2008 election, some producers in the motion picture industry admitted that for many years prior to 2008, motion pictures would show certain folks in the role of President in order to get people accustomed to what actually happened in 2008.

A. It didn't happen

B. There were probably FOUR out of 20 and even THAT made your skin crawl

Forum List

Back