The Black Lesbian Affirmative Action Press Secretary is Totally Incompetent

So it doesn't matter left or right, Democrat or Republican, we would all hate the press secretary no matter who it is?

Of course it matters. Those on the right do not care when the Press Sec for a Repub does this, only when it is a Dem. And just the opposite for the Dems.

It is all that matters to these people.

Thank you. All these people do is attack their opponents on things they never even said. That alone tells you they have no valid argument, and have to start in with the lies.
Curried Goats is a sissy retarded parrot. He cries racism with zero proof.

What sort of man allows another man to talk to them the way I do to him and just take it? What a sissy.

So what? Trump called the MSM the enemy of the people as President. You’re gonna accept that and then gripe about this?!
Trump was his own press secretary? LOL

So now you are going to go on the moral compass of Trump? Your doublespeak is amusing.

Which means she is no different than every other Press Sec we have had this century
She says she’s different

Her opening statement told us she is not just a lesbian but a BLACK lesbian doncha know

A twofer

Curried Goats is a sissy retarded parrot. He cries racism with zero proof.

What sort of man allows another man to talk to them the way I do to him and just take it? What a sissy.
The Dems have gone SO overboard with all this “you’re a racist” crap. At first, it used to bother me, since it’s an awful thing to accuse someone of, but now I see they revert to that any time anyone points out the negative outcomes of racist policies, or in fact complains about decisions based largely on race in the first place.

Thank you for proving that your claim is baseless and you only stated it because you know I am white. Carry on, race baiter.
I will carry on thank you. Whether you acknowledge you're a racist makes no difference to me. What does matter to me is convincing the majority and mainstream and we've done a spectacular job at that. 😁

Well, when the OP is known for whining mightily over blacks in advertising to starting multiple threads on it....................................:heehee:
All I’ve ever done is point out the overrepresentation - which occurs when liberals use race as a determining factor.

I object to making selections and choices through the prism of race. I believe race should be irrelevant, and liberals - the true racists - think race trumps other things, such as competence or qualifications.

All I’ve ever done is point out the overrepresentation - which occurs when liberals use race as a determining factor.

I object to making selections and choices through the prism of race. I believe race should be irrelevant, and liberals - the true racists - think race trumps other things, such as competence or qualifications.
Yet you're the first to proclaim any black person hired is only hired because of their race. You are hilariously transparent. 😄

Forum List

Back