The biggest threat to national security.

Who cares that LBJ and Hoover offed MLK and lied about it?

Certainly not Democrats, who only care about GOVERNMENT CHECKS....

Mr. King asserted that President Lyndon B. Johnson must have been part of a military and governmental conspiracy to kill Dr. King.

Democrat Zionists are toxic murderous liars and traitors....
I was 62 miles away when it happened. I don't know and don't care. I thought James Earl Ray did it as a racist nutball attack. I am not big on historical rewrites that I was close at hand to, at the time of an event and it has been over 53 years. It is and was a shame.
I didn't read past the first BS in the thread or if there were any attachments. I'm just like that and have been ever since early Army anti-propaganda training.

Sometime in the mid-60s the FBI considered Martin Luther King Jr to be one of *the biggest threats .... of course we're not talking about the National Security of the people.... they mean the security of their permanent war state.

It certainly looked like Donald Trump was Public Enemy Number One for awhile, right Lisa and Peter ?

* I edited it so that White 6 would stop being a snarky dweeb about communism.

I do not agree with all in the video but the message of the elite having too much power is a call for reform long overdue.

I do not agree with all in the video but the message of the elite having too much power is a call for reform long overdue.
What video?

Maybe I'll catch it on another thread that does not start as poorly. You won't even catch the Russian troll farmers being that dumb.

Sometime in the mid-60s the FBI considered Martin Luther King Jr to be one of *the biggest threats .... of course we're not talking about the National Security of the people.... they mean the security of their permanent war state.

It certainly looked like Donald Trump was Public Enemy Number One for awhile, right Lisa and Peter ?

Cynthia McKinney (D-GA) asks questions about: Dyncorp Sex-Trade, Pentagon Missing $2.3 Trillion & 9/11 Wargames

not surprised the leftist johnson admin thought King was a threat, anymore then i am not surprised they saw trump as a threat

not surprised the leftist johnson admin thought King was a threat, anymore then i am not surprised they saw trump as a threat
Actually..to set the record straight...Hoover saw MLK as a threat..as he did the Panthers and the SDS. Nation of Islam made his list as well. So did the NAACP.
Hoover was a law unto himself--and he was totally against the Black Power movement of the '60's.
Johnson liked King..saw him as the 'sensible' alternative

Actually..to set the record straight...Hoover saw MLK as a threat..as he did the Panthers and the SDS. Nation of Islam made his list as well. So did the NAACP.
Hoover was a law unto himself--and he was totally against the Black Power movement of the '60's.
On a side note about J Edgar Hoover I heard the mob was blackmailing him because they had footage of him and his gay partner.

Jeez, where to begin....
Currently there are 31 nations that do not have an actual organized military (all nations have law enforcement, no matter how small). The largest nation without an organized military is Costa Rica. They even have a "Army Abolition Day" every December 1st.. Having said that, of those 31 nations, none hold any strategic value or significant resources to benefit other nations, thus they are largely ignored.
But nations being in what could be considered by other nations as being in a "strategic" location, or having resources that competing nations vie for, find it necessary to have a military for their own safety. Then of course, there is always some individuals who can be charismatic, that have their eyes set on "ruling the world." The public, being gullible can and do, go along with their grandiose orations, as in the case of Hitler and Mussolini. The pacifist leaders ignore them at their own nations peril and then you have the "war" you don't want, as the goon and his/her army role across various nations. Britain's Prime Minister Chamberlain was convinced that Hitler was no threat and his government went along with his "peace" stance....and ended up fighting for their very lives because of his "pacifist" stance.
As we know, violence and war caused by religion has been responsible for killings over many years. Catholics against Protestants, Islam against every other religion. Territorial wars are also common. India and China and Vietnam and China, have military confrontations over territorial disputes.
The idea that the military-industrial complex is the main culprit in wars is naïve. The militaries are the world's governments method of responding to threats, disputes and defense. You will never see the world in one harmonious voice, singing kumbaya, as each seeks to benefit their own people and themselves over others.
If you will recall, President Biden, not so long ago, said publicly in a town hall meeting that the United States no longer needs a standing army. He knew when he was saying that, that he was B.S.'ing the public, he just wanted to pander to the crowd that wanted money from the military to go to social services.

Having a president that takes cognitive medication daily is a threat...and we have seen that to be true over the last year....Biden gave away our energy independence....opened our secure southern border during a global pandemic causing a new uptick in new infections....and now surrendering a war we should have won easily and leaving Americans and American weapons behind...giving away our communication secrets to the Taliban Russia and China.....shall I continue?....

Joe and anyone that voted for Joe is a threat to our national security....
And he would not be sitting in the WH if not for ONE major traitorous threat to all of us......and that is MAIN STREAM MEDIA.

On a side note about J Edgar Hoover I heard the mob was blackmailing him because they had footage of him and his gay partner.
If anyone was doing the blackmailing..it was Hoover! Many people knew that he had files on everyone important....thus he got his way.
The old canard about Hoover and his personal assistant has never been proven...and most think it was false. But even if it was not..I doubt that Hoover would have cowed down to a threat..more likely he'd destroy any who threatened him.

Jeez, where to begin....
Currently there are 31 nations that do not have an actual organized military (all nations have law enforcement, no matter how small). The largest nation without an organized military is Costa Rica. They even have a "Army Abolition Day" every December 1st.. Having said that, of those 31 nations, none hold any strategic value or significant resources to benefit other nations, thus they are largely ignored.
But nations being in what could be considered by other nations as being in a "strategic" location, or having resources that competing nations vie for, find it necessary to have a military for their own safety. Then of course, there is always some individuals who can be charismatic, that have their eyes set on "ruling the world." The public, being gullible can and do, go along with their grandiose orations, as in the case of Hitler and Mussolini. The pacifist leaders ignore them at their own nations peril and then you have the "war" you don't want, as the goon and his/her army role across various nations. Britain's Prime Minister Chamberlain was convinced that Hitler was no threat and his government went along with his "peace" stance....and ended up fighting for their very lives because of his "pacifist" stance.
As we know, violence and war caused by religion has been responsible for killings over many years. Catholics against Protestants, Islam against every other religion. Territorial wars are also common. India and China and Vietnam and China, have military confrontations over territorial disputes.
The idea that the military-industrial complex is the main culprit in wars is naïve. The militaries are the world's governments method of responding to threats, disputes and defense. You will never see the world in one harmonious voice, singing kumbaya, as each seeks to benefit their own people and themselves over others.
If you will recall, President Biden, not so long ago, said publicly in a town hall meeting that the United States no longer needs a standing army. He knew when he was saying that, that he was B.S.'ing the public, he just wanted to pander to the crowd that wanted money from the military to go to social services.
Our military does not seek to benefit the American people. It does seek to benefit the ultra rich, big multinational corporations, and their many organizations like the CFR.

As such, the biggest threat to our national security is our government, which is controlled by the same forces that control our military.

Johnson ran the DoJ

Cynthia McKinney (D-GA) asks questions about: Dyncorp Sex-Trade, Pentagon Missing $2.3 Trillion & 9/11 Wargames

No matter your political party choice you have to admit that lady is doing the tough job asking the tough questions and doing the job a congressman is supposed to do. :clap:

Yeah. I remember like it was yesterday........all those "bomb drills" at school..........we had to go out into the hallway and crouch down and put our heads between our legs. Like thats going to stop a bomb from killing us!!!! LMAO

I remember seeing newscasters cold war speeches on tv. I remember them running Kennedys cold war speeches on tv after he was assassinated.

During the entire late 60's, it was all about the cold war.
The Drop & Cover drills began in the early 1950's and by mid to late 1950's, those along with the Civil Defence shelters, backyard bomb shelters and the "Public Service Announcements" of the Big Red Scare were a thing of the past!

And to claim the late 1960's was all about the "Cold War" tells me you weren't even ALIVE or else even AWARE of current affairs of that period either! The Tonkin Gulf Resolution became effective in August 1964 when I was a recruit in San Diego, and my second deployment to Vietnam ended in late 1967. That conflict wasn't resolved for the PTB initially until January 1973 in Paris. The 1960's were NOT ALL ABOUT THE BLOODY COLD WAR, FOOL! Far far from that!

The bell is ringing now so it's time for you and your friends to leave the playground, K Bunky?

Obviously the intelligence agencies that we depended on prior to 9-11 failed us. Historically the CIA hasn't been on top of any world shaking event since WW2 and the FBI seems to be the propaganda arm of the democrat party. Where does that leave us?

Forum List

Back