The biggest threat to national security.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Sometime in the mid-60s the FBI considered Martin Luther King Jr to be one of *the biggest threats .... of course we're not talking about the National Security of the people.... they mean the security of their permanent war state.

It certainly looked like Donald Trump was Public Enemy Number One for awhile, right Lisa and Peter ?

* I edited it so that White 6 would stop being a snarky dweeb about communism.

Last edited:
War mongers rule. They always have.
Village Chieftains, Tyrants, Overlords, Emperors, Kings, Queens, Dictators, Religious Leaders, and Politicians of all sorts and types.

For one reason or another, they WANT war. War expands their territories. War expands their "hand" into other lands. War creates domination over others. War removes the lesser from the larger.

Modern war mongers love war, because it simply makes them a shitload of money!!! They don't care about people, land, animals, disease, starvation, or anything else. All they want is MONEY and the POWER to inflict THEIR WILLS onto others.

Sure there are the 1% that only want war as a last result of ending the war mongers' rule, but history has shown that NEVER works. War mongers only worship one thing.........money. And they will do ANYTHING and say ANYTHING to get that money.
The only way you can kill a cockroach is to squash it into the floor.
The only way you can kill a cancer is to cut it out and burn it.
The only way you can get rid of war mongers, is to execute them.

Sometime in the mid-60s the FBI considered Martin Luther King Jr to be the biggest threat .... of course we're not talking about the National Security of the people.... they mean the security of their permanent war state.

No. In the mid-60s, communism in general and the Soviet Union were considered to be the biggest threat to national security. Everybody knows this. How can you start a thread with as blatantly incorrect premise as yours and expect people to pay any attention to whatever your message was?

No. In the mid-60s, communism in general and the Soviet Union were considered to be the biggest threat to national security. Everybody knows this. How can you start a thread with as blatantly incorrect premise as yours and expect people to pay any attention to whatever your message was?
I quoted the video.
Next question.

Sometime in the mid-60s the FBI considered Martin Luther King Jr to be the biggest threat .... of course we're not talking about the National Security of the people.... they mean the security of their permanent war state.

It certainly looked like Donald Trump was Public Enemy Number One for awhile, right Lisa and Peter ?

hhhhhhhjjjhnjkk.png

Yeah. I remember like it was yesterday........all those "bomb drills" at school..........we had to go out into the hallway and crouch down and put our heads between our legs. Like thats going to stop a bomb from killing us!!!! LMAO

I remember seeing newscasters cold war speeches on tv. I remember them running Kennedys cold war speeches on tv after he was assassinated.

During the entire late 60's, it was all about the cold war.

Yeah. I remember like it was yesterday........all those "bomb drills" at school..........we had to go out into the hallway and crouch down and put our heads between our legs. Like thats going to stop a bomb from killing us!!!! LMAO

I remember seeing newscasters cold war speeches on tv. I remember them running Kennedys cold war speeches on tv after he was assassinated.

During the entire late 60's, it was all about the cold war.
Technically he may be correct but you know he's just being his usual snarky dweeb self.

I quoted the video.
Next question.
I could quote a Flat Earther, but basing something on undisputed pure ignorance does not validate a point. I would not do it. You would. So you have no point, as you cannot even deal with reality or history. Just sayin.......

Having a president that takes cognitive medication daily is a threat...and we have seen that to be true over the last year....Biden gave away our energy independence....opened our secure southern border during a global pandemic causing a new uptick in new infections....and now surrendering a war we should have won easily and leaving Americans and American weapons behind...giving away our communication secrets to the Taliban Russia and China.....shall I continue?....

Joe and anyone that voted for Joe is a threat to our national security....

You're just saying you're a snarky dweeb, which I already knew by the way.... now go away.
Don't be mad at me. You are the one starting threads based on false history and trying to cover by saying you were quoting somebody else. You were not required to quote false history just because somebody said, one time. Everyone knows them to be an idiot. Do you want people to think you are an idiot or that you follow idiots?

Forum List

Back